It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ] 
 Post subject: Hello!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:08 pm 
Combusken

Hi! just joined up here because i'm a fan of Pokemon and Sprite comics. Ran into Pebble Version one day when i searched "Sprite Comics" on the browser.

so, i'll be posting on the forums sometimes.

And as for my name, Don't ask.....

I had this same username on the Bob and George forums and i was like "Hey! I should use my BaG username!" and now it just embarrasses me :-/

so....HI!

Wisdom is not putting a tomato in a fruit salad.

Post subject: Re: Hello!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:17 pm 
Pokémon Legend

Welcome to the forums : D. I'm Marley, and I like usually hang around in the "Game Time" section. It's fun. Mostly.

............ - Gender: Male; Type: Fighting, Flying; Abilities: Guts, Inner Focus; Attacks: Leech Life, Leer, Low Kick, Revenge. Level 15

Sudonette - Gender: Male; Type: Rock, Ghost; Abilities: Insomnia, Rock Head; Attacks: Knock Off, Copycat,Rock throw, Curse. level 5

Metarion(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Metal; Abilities: Shield Dust, Sturdy; Attacks: Metal Claw, Tackle, Mud-Slap, Headbutt. Level 8

Shieldyu(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Water, Ground; Abilities: Sturdy, Natural Cure; Attacks: Tackle, Protect, Rapid Spin, take down. Level 5

Lola - Gender: Female; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Inner Focus, Synchronize; Attacks: Teleport, Leech Life, Leer

Silver wrote:
I love you The n00b. You don't have to be jealous of actual n00bs. There's only room in my heart for you. I'm just... disappointed that you left me for so long. It was lonely... you promised you'd write to me, but you never did... the months passed by, and I still thought of you every day, but you never called. I never got any letters from you.

So eventually, I started to lose faith... I thought you had been killed in that terrible, terrible war. Or maybe that you had forgotten about me. It's been so long, you probably found another girl over there... I never stopped loving you, but I didn't think you cared about me anymore, so welcoming you back just would have been too painful for me... I'm sorry. I'm glad you've come back home *sniff*

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:26 pm 
Combusken

Welcome to the Pebble Version Forums! It's quite a nice community here.
I'm Faustgy, but some people call me Faus, Faust, or some other name they could think of. I'm more of a lurker, but I do tend to hang out a lot in the RP section.

For the record, no one here would ask you for your private information. So don't worry about being asked about your real name, if that's what you were referring to. And I don't think there's much to be embarrassed about. If you really want a username change, though, I think you can PM the admin, Josiah, about that. I vaguely recall some members who had their usernames changed.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:03 pm 
Shiny Shedinja

Good day and welcome!

I am known as PoisonWing14, but most here call me Poison. A pleasure to meet you. I am that random tomboy of the forums that may, or may not, disappear for a day or more at times. My native habitat in these forums is the Game Time section, much like Marley.

I shall be the first to warn you that these introductory threads can get somewhat strange. I do hope you don't get scared off by us. Don't worry, most of us won't bite.

So enjoy your stay, have fun, watch out for flying sandwiches and velociraptors with tubas, don't waste your lanturn, and don't talk to the barrels. You can't trust them.

"Remember: Not only does crime not pay, but you don't get a health plan, either."
- Nick Brick, Lego Island

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:01 pm 
Combusken

Faustgy wrote:
Welcome to the Pebble Version Forums! It's quite a nice community here.
I'm Faustgy, but some people call me Faus, Faust, or some other name they could think of. I'm more of a lurker, but I do tend to hang out a lot in the RP section.

For the record, no one here would ask you for your private information. So don't worry about being asked about your real name, if that's what you were referring to. And I don't think there's much to be embarrassed about. If you really want a username change, though, I think you can PM the admin, Josiah, about that. I vaguely recall some members who had their usernames changed.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

No, i'm embarrassed about a name like "Zfrankthegamemasta"

Not very humble is it?

PoisonWing14 wrote:
Good day and welcome!

I am known as PoisonWing14, but most here call me Poison. A pleasure to meet you. I am that random tomboy of the forums that may, or may not, disappear for a day or more at times. My native habitat in these forums is the Game Time section, much like Marley.

I shall be the first to warn you that these introductory threads can get somewhat strange. I do hope you don't get scared off by us. Don't worry, most of us won't bite.

So enjoy your stay, have fun, watch out for flying sandwiches and velociraptors with tubas, don't waste your lanturn, and don't talk to the barrels. You can't trust them.

Don't worry, i learned about talking to the barrels a LONG time ago.....

Wisdom is not putting a tomato in a fruit salad.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:58 pm 
Mew

Welcome to the forums! I'm Josiah, the guy in charge. You've already been warned about random intro threads so just take a look at the rules and enjoy your stay. As a note, we're in the midst of a yearly event right now, so you'll see a lot more activity than usual.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:12 pm 
Gym Leader

Nyah Nyah! We may not bite but we do. . .

*SUPAMEGAKAIDAHUGGLOMPTACKLE*

Greetings new member Zfrankthegamemasta.
I be Kaida. Kaida be th ocal glompmaster. Also obsessive over many different things such as pink, cats, colours in general, skitty, choroneko, shiney things, hugs, hugs are good, bowties are cool. And Bananas, recently become very fond of banana bread. Num num.
Andway have fun and if you're lucky you may get a Silver Roast.

That spikes you when you pick it up

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:49 am 
Random Trainer

Hey Frank, I'm Aura. I have Doodles in the art board, and I just hang around.

http://www.pokeplushies.com/feed/785421
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:52 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

Hey, I'm grass! Just your random forum user... :drop: ....... :sweat: I tried to think of something else to add, but couldn't...sorry! Oh well, just enjoy your time here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:00 am 
Pokémon Master

O hai. I am a shark. Rawr. Nice to eat you- I mean, meet you. Meet you. Yeah.

Anyways, enjoy your time here in our little commune. Doodleshark out.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:16 pm 
Random Trainer

You know what? I actually found out about Bob and George from Pebble Version. But I only started following it a month or two before it ended.
Hello, I'm Siranae, but I also go by Sira. Hope you enjoy your time here.
Trust me, I used to be a lot of candles.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:12 pm 
Torchic

Yo. I'm Ryuuko. Nice ta meet'ya! Enjoy your stay.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:10 am 
Pokémon Champion

Hi and welcome to our little house of crazy :)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:06 pm 
Gym Leader

Oh hey! New members everywhere!

Welcome to a place! Please, have a stay! Wouldn't life be without adjectives?

Don't worry, I'm only a lunatic in the intro pages. Everywhere else, I'm just crazy.

Swalectrode (Electric, Poison) Attacks: Yawn, Tackle, Sludge, Screech (Wins 5, Losses 0) Exp:30 Static&Liquid Ooze Status: Lost T.T

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]