It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Fake Pokemon Cards
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:26 am 
Pokémon Champion

Here are some fake card ideas that I came up with long long time ago and decided to let you guys see them. Afew are abit strong :)

Trainer Cards

Mewtwo's Psychic Control

Attach Mewtwo's Psychic Control to your active pokemon. All base attacks are doubled (before applying weakness and resistance). Mewtwo's Psychic Control stays on your active pokemon til it is knocked out. If placed in your discard pile, return it to your hand. This card can only be used when a Mewtwo is on your bench.

Misterious Ancient Artifact (Pokemon Tool)

Flip 3 coins. If one is heads, raise the pokemon this card is attached to HP by 20. If 2 are heads, the pokemon's base attacks increase by 20. If all 3 are heads take away the pokemon's weakness and double it's resistance. If all 3 are tails take away it's resistance and lower it's HP by 10. This card stays in play until it is put into the discard pile.

Pokemon

Geovonie's Mewtwo- 150 HP Psychic

Pokemon Power: Energy Refusal- If an attack or card is used to remove Mewtwo's energy, flip a coin. If heads, the attack or card's effect works normally but does 10 damage to all of the defenders pokemon. If tails, no energy is removed and the defending pokemon is knocked out.

(5 Psychic Energy) Twin Psy Beam- Flip 2 coins. If one is heads, the defending pokemon is now asleep. If 2 are heads, the defending pokemon is now asleep and confussed. If both are tails, Geovonie's Mewtwo is now asleep and confussed.
100 Damage

Mew- 70 HP Psychic

Pokemon Power: Energy Randomizer- Flip a coin. If heads, Mew's attacked is doubled. If tails, search for 1 energy card from your deck and put it into your hand.

(3 Psychic) Randomizing- Flip 6 coins. This attack does 10 damage times the number of heads. Then flip 6 more coins. If exactly 3 are heads, the defending pokemon is now paralized. If exactly 4 are heads, the defending pokemon is now confused. If exactly 5 are heads, the defending pokemon is now asleep. If exactly 6 are heads, the defending pokemon is now posioned.
10x damage

Ancient Magicarp- 60 HP Water

(1 Water Energy) Water Gun- Does 20 damage + 20 more for each water energy card attached to Ancient Magicarp that doesn't pay for the attack. You can't add more then 40 damage this way.
20+ damage

(2 Water, 1 Fighting) Ancient Power- Flip a coint. If heads raise both HP and Attack powers of Ancient Magicarp by 10.
50 Damage

Ancient Gyrados- 100 HP Water

Pokemon Power: Magicarp Memory- You may once during your turn flip a coin. If heads chose one of Ancient Magicarp's attacks. Ancient Gyrados does that attack. This power stops working if Ancient Gyrados is under a status effect.

(4 Water, 1 Fighting) City Rampage- This attack does 40 damage to each of your defending trainers bench pokemon and 10 damage to your own. Discard any Stadium Card in play. Discard 1 energy card from each of the defending players bench pokemon.
90 Damage

Bruno's Hitmonchan- 90 HP Fighting

Pokemon Power: Boost- The base attack of all fighting pokemon is increase by 20. This power even works while under a status change.

(1 Fighting) Jab

(4 Fighting) Double Kockout- Flip 2 coins. If both are heads, the defending pokemon is knocked out and you chose one of your defending trainer's benched pokemon. It is knocked out too. If one or both are tails, this attack does nothing.

Dark Chancey- 120 HP Colorless/Normal

(1 Colorless) Harmful Healing- Remove 1 damage counter from the defending pokemon. If the defending pokemon receives damage beore the end of your next turn, double the damage.

(1 Colorless) HP Reduction Pills- Does damage to the defending pokemon equal to half of the defending pokemon's HP (round up to the nearest 10)

Ash's Bulbasour- 60 HP Grass

Pokemon Power: Evolution Refusal- If Ash's Bulbasour tries to evolve, flip a coin. If tails, it remains the same.

(2 Grass) Posionis Solar Beam- The defending pokemon is now posioned.
30 Damage

Ash's Ivysour- 70 HP Grass

(1 Grass) Posion Poweder- The defending Pokemon is now posioned.
10 Damage

(3 Grass) Solar Beam
60 Damage

Ash's Venasour- 130 HP Grass

Pokemon Power: Grass Gass- If the defending Pokemon attacks Ash's Venasour, flip a coin. If heads, the defending pokmeon is now confused, paralized, asleep or posioned (your choice). This power works even when under a status condition.

(2 Grass) Mystory Vine- Flip a coin. If heads the defending Pokemon is now posioned. If tails, the defending Pokemon is now posioned and does 20 damage instead of 10.
30 Damage

(4 Grass) Solar Beam

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:24 pm 
Pokémon Legend

those are pretty cool!!!! (400th post! in this forum!)

............ - Gender: Male; Type: Fighting, Flying; Abilities: Guts, Inner Focus; Attacks: Leech Life, Leer, Low Kick, Revenge. Level 15

Sudonette - Gender: Male; Type: Rock, Ghost; Abilities: Insomnia, Rock Head; Attacks: Knock Off, Copycat,Rock throw, Curse. level 5

Metarion(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Metal; Abilities: Shield Dust, Sturdy; Attacks: Metal Claw, Tackle, Mud-Slap, Headbutt. Level 8

Shieldyu(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Water, Ground; Abilities: Sturdy, Natural Cure; Attacks: Tackle, Protect, Rapid Spin, take down. Level 5

Lola - Gender: Female; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Inner Focus, Synchronize; Attacks: Teleport, Leech Life, Leer

Silver wrote:
I love you The n00b. You don't have to be jealous of actual n00bs. There's only room in my heart for you. I'm just... disappointed that you left me for so long. It was lonely... you promised you'd write to me, but you never did... the months passed by, and I still thought of you every day, but you never called. I never got any letters from you.

So eventually, I started to lose faith... I thought you had been killed in that terrible, terrible war. Or maybe that you had forgotten about me. It's been so long, you probably found another girl over there... I never stopped loving you, but I didn't think you cared about me anymore, so welcoming you back just would have been too painful for me... I'm sorry. I'm glad you've come back home *sniff*

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]