It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:55 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

She has a magic unlimited stock of healing items.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:44 pm 
Pokémon Master

Because the RP is dying and it is a sad thing for an RP to die and I like Pokemon I will join if that is okay.

Name: Troy Vandergeest (hey...)
Personality: Generic Troy. Pessimistic, kind-hearted, impulsiveness leads to blah-blah-blah...
Appearance: Signature hoodie, track pants, and messy, dirty blond hair.
Starting Pokemon: Ghastly, Vulpix, Vaporeon, Zubat.
Character's History: Lived in Saffron City for a while until his parents got tired of the city life and moved to quaint, quiet Agate Village. Ghastly was a gift to him from Sabrina, who was close friends with his parents. He caught Vulpix soon after in Kanto. Vaporeon was originally an Eevee given to him by Prof. Krane, but he evolved it after buying a water stone from the same guy as Glenn. Zubat was caught on the way to Gateon Port. Troy has a fire stone as well to eventually evolve Vulpix.
Other: Ghastly is female and named Charon, Vulpix male and is named Naruto (It evolves into a nine-tailed fox, doy!), Vaporeon is male and named Neptune, Zubat is female and named Echo. Troy also likes to use strategy a lot, usually trying to defeat opponents using status effects and confounding tactics.
Text Colour: Indigo

Last edited by Doodleshark on Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:37 pm 
Pokémon Master

Sorry to double post, but when can I start posting in the RP?
Also, I think I'll change my text to blue so I won't be confused with Stevenson.

Last edited by Doodleshark on Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:39 pm 
Mew

Ask Silver. It's his RP so he's the one in charge.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:05 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Hm... right now, actually... I have a plan. You shall be forcibly dragged in to the roleplay.

One thing, though. Mandi was using blue. I mean, she didn't post, so she may as well have dropped out of the roleplay, but... Should she desire to return later, the color needs to be free. You can use Dark Blue - it had been the first Gym Leader's color, but we probably won't be seeing anymore of him. Indigo's an option, too... for now I'll use black; I'll edit the post when we get a definite font color.

Last edited by Silver on Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:22 pm 
Pokémon Master

Indigo's fine. I'm gonna post when I think of something. I was supposed to have got Shroomish at the reserve, so right now I still have Vulpix, Ghastly, and Vaporeon. I'll get Shroomish later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:59 pm 
Pokémon Master

I think I will give this a go as well.

Name: Gar Sibwarra
Personality: sometimes impulsive, very smart, wants to be the very best
Appearance: tall, thin, brown flat hair, blue t-shirt and vest, red and blue tip-less gloves
Starting Pokemon: starly, shinx,
History: born in Fall City in the Forie region, his parents were pokemon rangers. when Gar was barely a year old, his dad decided to move to Sandgem town in the sinnoh region to get away from all the hustle and bustle of the city, as well as meet new pokemon. Because of the move, Gar had to leave behind all his friends. His mother noticed that he was so lonely, so she gave him a Shinx that she found on one of her walks. Gar so happy and the shinx really liked him. one day, he and lightning(his shinx) went to explore route 202, and found a sick starly. Gar took the swallow pokemon to his house to take care of it. after it got better, it was so gratfull,it wanted to be his friend. On his 15th birthday, he wen't on a vacation with his family to the Orre region. after hearing something about the Orre league being the toughest in the world. Gar, decided he wanted to try it out. After Prof. Krane gave him his pokedex, he ran of into the sunset with lighting running with him and bullet flying next to him, thinking that nothing could stop him. And so his adventure begins.....
other-shinx-male, named lightning. starly-male, named bullet.
text color-olive

wow, that was long. hey silver, could you tell me when i my persion can meet the other charicters?

p.s. i can use starly and shinx, right?

"Dobby never meant to kill, only to...maim. Or seriously injure."

Last edited by Giga-Gar on Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:11 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Er... Starly and Shinx are fine, but... I have a few other issues here before I give you the ok.

1. Go-Rcok Squad activity in Orre = no.
2. If you plan to join soon, you wouldn't have an Oddish yet. Obviously, we haven't been to a Pokemon Reservation yet, and if you have... you'd be way ahead of the group.
3. ...Sick and injured Pokemon. Oh my God, the cheese! THE CHEESE! Can we hold back on that please? Before I do anymore rhyming? There's nothing wrong with having a bond with your Pokemon... but if you've got two I-rescued-them-when-they-were-sick-and-now-we're-in-love! type Pokemon, I can only assume that lack of creativity will continue throughout the roleplay, which would be bad.
4. Please, please, PLEASE spell check your posts before you make them. 'Rainger'? 'Hustel'? 'Bustel'? 'Deciced'? I couldn't even tell what that was supposed to be at first... which means it will be a problem, which would be bad.

I know I'm being a bit tough here, but... I am trying to help. If you can comply to that, then you can join... right now, really, if you want to be one of the people that had a Pokemon stolen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:59 pm 
Pokémon Master

ok, how is that? make me one of the kids who had there pokemon stolen

"Dobby never meant to kill, only to...maim. Or seriously injure."

Last edited by Giga-Gar on Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:36 am 
Gym Leader

Ooo I wanna join, sudden urges to join rp's. Meep!

Name: Kaida Adams ^_^
Personality: Hyperactive, sarcastic, indecisive (impulsive once a decision is made), kind hearted.
Appearance: Short, long brown hair, brown eyes, black boots, pants, shirt & fingerless gloves (omg so much black XD) and ankle-length pink jacket, pink belt & pink & black bag.
Starting Pokemon: Skitty (duh), Cinderquil, Flareon, Houndour
Character's History: Kaida's family lived in, well something similar to a campervan and they've just been traveling the world. She found Skitty's egg when she was 6 while her family was in Hoenn and it has been with her since. After that they moved to Kanto where nothing relatively important happened, then they moved onto Jhoto. There some relatives who just happened to be breeders gave her a Houndour who acts as a body guard 24/7. She also met a Cyndaquil whilst playing with Skitty and Houndour who immediately latched onto her, quiet literally, And it's been with her since, never letting her out of its sight until she managed to coax it into a pokeball. When she heard about the Orre league she thought she might have a chance at being a gym leader so she went there and got a pokedex off of Prof. Krane and an eevee. She then proceeded to evolved said eevee into a Flareon.
Other: Nicknames, Skitty(Female): Pearl; Cyndaquil(Male): Cinder; Flareon(Female): Flare; Houndour(Male): Chopper. She wants to be a gym leader based around (you guessed it) Fire-Types. Also Cinder has major abandonment issues, hence not letting Kaida out of his sight. He's not as bad as he was when Kaida first took him 'home' but he still clings.
Text Colour: #FF80C0

That spikes you when you pick it up

Last edited by Kaida on Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 3:02 pm 
Pokémon Master

How about you two are traveling together when you meet us, or something?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:58 am 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Everything seems to be in order... though if you continue to misspell 'Cyndaquil' I may or may not retain my sanity. The little bit I have at least.

So yeah, you can be one of the mugged trainers or some such.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:04 pm 
Gym Leader

Silver wrote:
Everything seems to be in order... though if you continue to misspell 'Cyndaquil' I may or may not retain my sanity. The little bit I have at least.

Gomen *bows* I haven't seen it written for awhile. That tends to do things to your mind.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:09 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Yeah... For the life of me I still can't spell Kangaskahn. Fortunately that hasn't caused any problems yet...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:11 pm 
Gym Leader

Is there anyone that can without looking at something? And why do i get the felling that ones going to appear somewhere soon.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next