It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 11:26 am 
Gym Leader

All the Sallies vanished except the one that was behind him, out of the way from both the punch and the slash as shi dashed backward while making hir own barrier to protect hirself, getting very suspicious of his glow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:17 pm 
Mew

Seeing that Sally wasn't going to be hit by his punch, Josiah brought his other hand to meet it. At the moment of impact there was an enourmous explosion of rainbow energy which rapidly expanded to cover the entire battle field. It was a solid minute before the attack ended. Somewhat out of breath, Josiah looked around for Sally as the smoke cleared.
((Omega Crash: Rainbow attack only usable by Ultima Rainbow. Creates a enourmous explosion. Stronger than a legendary attack.))

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:26 pm 
Gym Leader

"Very well, two can play this game it seems." As soon as Josiah was unable to see around due to the massive explosion he caused, Sally, who was protected by hir shielding and the rest left hir slightly harmed, summoned a giant sword of light upward charged with hir element.

"Lessee how he do without his eyes..." Shi said before making it crash down on him, cutting through all the explosion as if it was butter.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:09 am 
Mew

Smoke or not, a giant sword of light is rather hard to miss, not to mention that Josiah could hear it coming. Spinning to the side, he tried to block with the Legionairre Blade only to have Sally's sword cut the cip off his weapon. Imediately dropping the blade, he shot away before she could change the direction of her swing. A moment later the Legionairre Blade reappeared fully formed in his hands.
((ROM monster weapons can always be summoned and remade by their weilder. Ordinary weapons in Orca, however, can't.))

As he flew, Josiah held a small whistle to his lips and blew then held out Virgo's teleportation pendant for a brief instant before it disapeared.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 3:20 pm 
Gym Leader

In a mere second Sally did a full spin of hir sword, destroying the whole ruins there were in the valley while raising up a thick cloud of smoke from the rubble.

Before Josiah could react shi cast a very powerful Stop spell at a seemingly empty area, revealing a small colorful bird suspended in the air and frozen in time, carrying Josiah's pendant. Sally muttered to hirself: "Doesn't matter how fast you are if I know where you are and when."

Making sure to act as quickly as possible so Josiah couldn't recover, shi appeared behind him with hir Fate Blade and started to slash at him with wild, quick yet precise and strong moves.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:16 pm 
Mew

As soon as Sally disapeared, Josiah teleported next to the frozen bird, avoiding her surprise attack, and dispelled the stop spell.

Last edited by Josiah on Wed May 23, 2007 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:33 pm 
Gym Leader

Josiah wasn't strong enough to dispel hir spell but while he was trying to do so Sally was already next to him, slashing away.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:20 pm 
Mew

((Next time you do that I'm gonna leave my post as is and edit your instead.))

As soon as Sally arrived Josiah fired a Legionairre right into her at point blank range then few off, hurling Electic Granades into the blast as he went.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:52 pm 
Gym Leader

Shi vanished before the Legionnaire could hit hir, wondering just how many of those things he can lob before being tired.

Hir voice resonated from all around. "You seem to have a knack being juuuuust one notch in speed above your opponent, am I right?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:06 am 
Mew

"Better than being slower. Besides, when you've fought as much as I have, you develop a bit of a sixth sense for this kind of thing." Josiah was getting tired of the way things were going. He could probably keep fighting the way he had been for quite some time but he was starting to doubt that he'd ever do any real damage that way. Perhaps it was time to try a different appraoch. It wasn't the type of thing he'd do in a life or death struggle except perhaps as a last resort but now that the battle seemed to have become more of a somewhat friendly duel, he figured it was worth a shot. Floating high above the ground he waited for Sally to reappear.

Last edited by Josiah on Sat May 26, 2007 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:17 am 
Gym Leader

While he was waiting he could start feeling furry pokes all over his body despite wearing armor. Nothing could be seen, smelled or even felt in the air, only the sensation of a swarm of things poking him annoyingly was there.

After shi judged he was sufficiently annoyed, shi appeared right in front of him and poked his nose.
"Boo."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:31 am 
Mew

Although annoyed by her antics, Josiah had his opening. "Ok, this is it! Energy Release!" The Legionairre Blade vanished and Ultima Rainbow's normal swords reappeared as the energy that had been used to make the blade flowed into Josiah's body. "Now...Rainbow's End!!!" As he spoke, Josiah's armor and weapons vanished as he used Armor Sacrifice extremely increase the power of Rainbow's End. The attack came from nowhere, stricking Sally seemingly from inside and then exploding out through her entire body.
((Rainbow's End: Rainbow attack. Strikes instantly. Undodable, unblockable, ignores defense. Like in the battle with Kevin, Josiah used Armor Sacrifice to majorly power up another move, in this case Rainbow's End. The power from the Legionairre Blade boosted it as well.))

"And there you have it." Josiah spoke as he waited to see the result of his attack. "That's probably as much damage as I can possibly do to you in a single blast. You wanted to see what I can do, so, what do you think?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 2:42 am 
Gym Leader

Being a goddess of Fate, Sally knew exactly when Josiah would attack and went to full power while creating a divine shield mere picoseconds before Rainbow's End, completely nullifying it before hir shields dropped down, letting Josiah sense the uncalculable amount of strenght shi carry within hir body, power almost pulsing through hir veins. Flashes of many hundred thousands different paths for his life vividly appeared in his mind.

"That is...impressive. I have never seen a mortal in this universe who was stronger than you...but here you have it. I'm at full power, Sally, goddess of Fate in my universe."

Shi grinned. "What do you think?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:06 am 
Mew

"I'll admit, you're completely out of my league in that form. But," he returned her grin, "my last attack must have had you worried a bit, considering how quickly you powered up to block it. So, why are you here? You obviously aren't from this world."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:26 am 
Gym Leader

"In truth it would have done moderate to serious damage to my body and I really didn't feel like regenerating. Beside, showing off is cool. As for why I am here...I wanted to test you in many ways. You passed perfectly and thus get to have one wish granted." Shi smiled.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next