It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:51 am 
Articuno

((Shauni didn’t know about the lack of thunder magic. Also, Shauni is empathic/ psychic, as is ROM 4 shauni, so mind tricks and feeling alterations don’t affect her.))

Shauni-sama smiled “Your Jedi mind tricks won’t work on me. I am the other worldly maiden! My thoughts and feelings, no matter how extreme have always been my own!”

She blossoms span rapidly, deflecting the path of most of the small grenades. She used the tree to bat the rest of the away. The explosions quickly destroyed the tree, and it fell to the ground.

Shauni-sama remained floating in the air, very pissed.

She suddenly stopped floating, and began to dive towards the mech at a lightning speed. The air around her became as cold as crystal and ice began to form as she descended.

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:25 pm 
Gym Leader

"Blah, blah, blah, and I'm Gadigan then."

Salkat engaged the cloaking field shi had installed fairly recently, reflecting all light upon it so as to appear effectively invisible or having teleported. Being an empath hirself shi was wise to also add a psychic scrambler in it. The only drawback was that the sound dampener wasn't that good yet...

Both guns were drawn back in order to use the melee weapons: chainsaw blades...hoping that she keep diving.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:29 am 
Articuno

Shauni halted her dive, but the ice crashed down into the ground. Shauni-sama remained floating were she had come to a sudden halt.

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:28 am 
Gym Leader

Salkat though to hirself "Dammit...I need to get close to her...but she'll just go back to hurling petals or whatnot...what can I do..."

Shi concocted up an illusion of a missile being launched from behind Shauni and heading for her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:52 am 
Articuno

Shauni made no effort to move. She merely used her crystal shield, not knowing weather the missile was a bluff or not.

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:02 pm 
Gym Leader

The missile exploded with all the strenght of a real one, being a direct hit too, since it wasn't disbelieved.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:40 am 
Articuno

The Crystal shattered, the shards falling to the ground like rain. Shauni-sama remained in one peace, but she was become tired.

She looked down at the cat creature.

"You are a worthy foe...but this can not go on much longer"

Shauni-sama floated high into the air.

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:41 pm 
Gym Leader

(Still cloaked, remember?)

Salkat switched the arm weapons back to the guns shi loved so, but not in kinky ways, and aimed carefully at that bishounen-lookalike that dared call hir asexual.

A buckshot-like shell was loaded in the rifle, designed to explode in tiny tiny shrapnel as soon as it hit it's target, causing maximum damage at the cost of armor penetration. Shi fired.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:47 am 
Articuno

Shauni formed a crystal again, but the impact shattered it, and the shrapnel from the round cut at her skin. Her eyes widened from shock as she saw blood fry from her arms, cheek and her torso. She began to fall from the sky, losing her concentration.

She landed hard on the ground, raising some of the remaining ash into the air.

The dust settled, and Shauni-sama lay on the ground, attempting to shakily pull herself up from the ground.

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:54 am 
Gym Leader

(Metal Gear REX anyone?)

As Shauni started to land, Salkat disengaged the cloaking field and reappeared to the eyes of all, moving to the predicted crash site of the woman.

Before the priestess could stand up she felt a big metallic foot push on her back, threatening to smash her torso to a pulp if it go any further.

"Satisfied?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:16 am 
Articuno

Shauni-sama looked up at the mech and its driver. It almost looked like she was relived.

“Thank you” she whispered. Her body suddenly turned to dust below the mech’s foot, and Shauni-sama vanished.

The sky suddenly turned as black as coal, lighting striking in the sky…before the clouds cleared, reveling a beautiful morning sun.

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:52 am 
Gym Leader

Salkat blinked. "Okay...so not creepy..." Shi looked around, searching for the girl since she promised she'd help look for the chakat's sister...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:01 am 
Articuno

As shi searched, she came upon Shauni-sama standing under a tree, admiring a flower

“Hello!” she shouted to the mech driver in a cheerful voice when she saw her.
“Hey, come and have at this. It’s wonderful” she stated with childish joy.

She pointed to the flower

“I know why you’re here. I can help you find your sister. It is the least I can do for you before I leave.”

She looked up at the mech, smiling. “I have to thank you and apologize…”

She looked away, ashamed “I was so full of rage and anger…it consumed me…but you allowed me to work threw that anger.”

She looked up
“And for that I am eternally grateful”

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:07 am 
Gym Leader

The mech shutted down and the cockpit opened before a tauric catlike female creature came out of it, smiling happily.

[color=darkblue]"Really? You'll really help me find my sister? Thank you![color]

Shi hugged Shauni-Sama tightly, full of joy at the idea of reuniting with hir sister.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:03 am 
Articuno

Shauni-sama returned the tight huge.

“I have a few interesting powers that may help you find her.”

And with that, the scene faded…and the battle was done.

Go to ROM the Comic

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3