It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 7:42 pm 
Gym Leader

(This is pretty long, so you can skip it if you've played/beat the game)

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>Prologue: Time to Split (2401)</span>
(This is a quick recap of Time Splitters: Future Perfect for those who haven't played/beat the game.)

The human race is under attack by a time travlling race of super creatures called Timesplitters. Sgt. Cortez, a lone human warrior, was sent on a mission to get Time Crystals. He had arrived back to Earth with the Time Crystals, and using the Time Crystals, he is sent back in time to stop this war from ever happening.

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>Prologue: Scotland the Brave (1924)</span>

Cortez gets sent to an island to find the source of time energy that was detected in that area. Along with Captain Ash, they hike through the island, as it is getting blown to bits by the Navy. At the end of his trip, Cortez finds a strange man that warps through time before Cortez can even say a thing. Cortez finds a post card, and finds a new time period to check out.

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>Prologue: The Russian Connection (1969)</span>

Cortez finds himself travelling through an old russian evil madman base, along with Super Spy Harry Tipper. They find the Mysterious Time Traveller, who jumps through time once again. Cortez follows Tipper, having agreed to help save Tipper's girlfriend from Khallos, the Madman who owned this base.

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>Prologue: The Khallos Express (1969)</span>

Khallos is using a train to run over Kitten Celeste (Tipper's girl). Cortez and Tipper make their way through the train and stop Khallos and the train both. Meanwhile, HQ had found a location of more strange time energy signatures.

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>Prologue: Mansion of Madness (1994)</span>

Cortez finds himself running through a crazed mansion full of Zombies with a teenage girl. Their adventure continues in the basement of the Mansion...

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>Prologue: What Lies Below (1994)</span>

Cortez and Jo-Beth Casey traverse the undergrounds of the mansion, finding a dark demented lab responsible for the zombies. Cortez finds the name of the Mysterious TIme Traveller. Jacob Crow. HQ finds out about a Weapons corporation led by Crow in the future.

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>Prologue: Breaking and Entering (2052)</span>

Cortez teams up with a spy to infiltrate the building, heading down to the Lab levels.

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>Prologue: You Genius, U-Genix (2052)</span>

Cortez and the spy move through the lab, finding that Crow had been doing more horrible experiments. HQ finds out about another lab created by crow in the more distant future. During the MIddle of the Robot Wars.

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>Prologue: Machine Wars (2243)</span>

Cortez hacks into a robot and makes it his own minion. Cortez and his robot find a way into the new lab.

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>Prologue: Something to Crow About (2243)</span>

Cortez and the robot travelled through the gigantic lab, only to find out that Crow had fused himself with a robotic assault machine and time splitter strength. Cortez finds out about the Time Crystals, and heads back in time to find the source.

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>Prologue: You Take the High Road (1924)</span>

Cortez returns to 1924 with the robot, and travels on a submarine, finding an underground utopia of miners. Along the way, he sees Time Assassins ready to go forward in time to kill Cortez before he could get the Crystals to HQ. He quickly follows to even the odds.

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>Prologue: The Hooded Man (2401)</span>

Cortez picks up a sniper rifle and protects his past self from certain death from the Assassins.

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>Prologue: Future Perfect (1924)</span>

Cortez finds the Times Crystal mining place. He takes a Crystal and prepares to destroy the whole place. Splitter Crow comes back. He stops the Crow and blows up the whole operation.

(All along the way, Cortez uses Worm Holes to go back/forward in time to help himself solve puzzles.)

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>Prologue: Aftermath... (2401)</span>
(This is where the story begins)

Cortez had saved the Earth. Little did he know, his meddling in the past and future, the wormholes and everything, had screwed up the Space-Time Continum (SP?). A Giant Wormhole appeared over the HQ. The Time Machine was restored. All of the Locks mysteriously locked, allowing no one to escape. The Worm Hole lowered itself toward the HQ slowly.*

Anya (The Computer Woman): "Cortez... General... this Wormhole has strange readings. It's not just a Time worm hole... It's a Universal Time Worm Hole... We'll be flung through the entire universe!"

Cortez: "What!?"

The Wormhole had fully decended on the HQ... sending it hurdling through time, not knowing where it will end up...

(Bleh, sorry about the longness, just thought you should know about the Timeline before this happened, so i went through all of them as short as i could. The rest of the chapters should be Shorter.)

I am the artist formerly known as Matrix Kirby.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 11:40 pm 
Gym Leader

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 1: The Beginning</span>

Cortez slowly stood. The warp had flung him from the building. He looked at his wrist. His communicator appeared.* "Woh... that's wierd..." *He kept looking around. He was in some town. It was a small town. 2 houses and a lab. A Young Kid reached down and helped Cortez up. "You alright?" The kid said. "Yeah... I'm fine..." Cortez said, brushing himself up. "Where am I?" "Your in Pallet Town." The kid answered. "Pallet town? I don't remember a place called 'Pallet Town'"... "I was just about to head to the lab and grab my first Pokemon." Cortez lifted a brow "What? What's a Pokemon?" "Man, were you knocked on the head?" "Uh... Kinda..." "Pokemon are monsters people catch and can either train to battle or keep as pets. Some people even go to the pokemon league, and become some of the best Pokemon Trainers ever!" "Uh... Right... Well, I think I'll follow you. You look like you know what you're doing."

The 2 walked toward Oak's lab. They entered, Cortez looking around. Oak walked up to them. "I see you brought a friend Ash." The Professor said. "Yeah, what is your name anyway Stranger?" Ash said, looking to Cortez. "Uh... it's Cortez..." "Pleasure to meet you Cortez. Well ash, we have 2 pokemon left. You and your friend can each have one." Ash nodded and picked up the one with Pikachu. Cortez picked up the one containing Charmander. "So uh... What do we do with these?" Cortez questioned. "Your friend doesn't know much about Pokemon does he Ash?" "Nope"

- One long boring explanation later... -

"Uh... Right..." Cortez said. He scratched his head as him and Ash were walking down a path. A Pidgey suddenly flew in. Cortez reached down for a gun, but he didn't have one. "What!? What am I supposed to do without a gun?" "Use your pokemon! Pikachu go!" Ash released his pikachu, who jumped and shocks the Pidgey. "... Right..." Another Pidget starts flying toward Cortez. "This one's yours Cortez." "Right... uh... go thingy..." Cortez dropped his pokeball, releasing the Charmander. The Charmander then unleashed a large spray of flame at the Pidgey, it dropping down fainted. "Is it not dead?" "No... no one ever dies here..." "Aw man... this sucks..."

"----te----- Cor------ tez---- Cortez... can you read me?"

(Bleh, I could do better, but It's a little past my bed time now, so Here's the uh... First Chapter...)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 1:39 am 
Random Trainer

Pretty good, actually. I find it a bit confusing because I don't know what happened in the actual game, but the Pokemon bit was interesting...XD

Meh Siggy Site
And another one because they decreased the number of allotted pages on free sites

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 4:49 pm 
Gym Leader

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>Chapter 2: Catching up</span>

Cortez brought his arm up quickly. "Anya? Anya! Is that you?" "Yes Cortez, we finally have Communication back up. Everyone's dead Cortez... except you me and the General..." Anya replied over the communication bracelet. "D*** it!" Cortez cursed. Ash just backed up and lifted a brow. This was getting a little strange for him. "Anya... where are you?" "Well, you and the General were thrown out of the building while we were going through the Worm hole. I somehow stayed in here. I've got the generator going, so i've got power. Looking outside, I see vast amounts of water. I must be in the middle of the ocean." "What about the General?" "I have no Idea Cortez. We have no way of communicating with him." "You know what Anya, do you happen to have any idea what the heck happened to us?" "I don't know Cortez... I could look in to it. Until then, try and fit in the best you can."
Cortez lowered arm and stamped his foot, cursing once more. He turned to Ash, who was just standing there with his mouth agape, bewildered look on his face. "Uh... Maybe I should start explaining..." Cortez said rubbing the back of his head to Ash. "Yeah... that would kind of help..." Ash said, finally closing his mouth.
Cortez started to explain to Ash. "Well..." Cortez started. "I'm not from here. I'm from a different place. Recently, i was sent through time to stop a mad man from taking over the world. He also had access to a time machine, sending me all through time trying to stop him. I stopped him, and everything seemed to have returned to what you could call normal. Well, 1 week, wierd things started to happen. Eventually, a giant wormhole ate us, and sent us here. Beyond that, I'm as clueless as you are."
Ash crossed his arms and rubbed his chin. "Hmm... quite the predicament... Well, as long as your here, you should probably become as good as a Pokemon trainer as you can, because you don't really know how long your going to be here. Come on, the Professor asked me to pick up an item from the next town's mart. Let's get going." Cortez nods and follows Ash.
A lone dark figure stands behind them, arms crossed. A dark chuckle escaped the figures mouth.

<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'>Next Chapter:</span>

Cortez: Ash! The Bomb is going to explode!
Ash: I know! But is it the Red Wire or Yellow Wire!?
Pikachu: Pi!
Ash: Pi! That color is Yellow... Let's go with the yellow wire!
Cortez: Wait! What about red!?
Ash: I'll just cut them both!
Cortez: Alright!

<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>Stay Tuned...</span>

Ash: Is that bomb stuff really going to be in the next chapter?
Cortez: Nah... it'll all be lost in Pre-Production.

(Hmm... I'm not the best at this...)

(Here's a picture of Cortez for those who dont know what he looks like)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 12:26 am 
Random Trainer

Still interesting, although that picture of Cotez kinda put me off my yams. >.< What's that thing over his eyes?!

Meh Siggy Site
And another one because they decreased the number of allotted pages on free sites

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 12:28 am 
Gym Leader

Some sort of Goggles I think. I don't know, maybe he got them in the First Timesplitters game, the only one i Haven't played. Anyways, Next chapter to come soon.

P.S. This Fanfic is based off of an M Rated First Person Shooter Game, But I'm toning it down to a semi PG-13ish feel.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 12:07 am 
Random Trainer

I like it, but I've never heard of the game

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 11:25 am 
Gym Leader

I don't really think I'm going to finish this one, so Josiah/Ibun/Myousa, you may go ahead and Lock this.