It is currently Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 875 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:26 am 
Articuno

Rant Title: The last year we have...according to the Mayans!

You ho y'all!
Okay, sorry about that...I was trying to get everyone excited about the new comic, but I guess it's been that long since an update I should be apologising first!

SORRRRY!

Anyway, today's comic is the first for 2012, and as you can see, Merlin's www.dhscomix.com Christmas comics http://www.pebbleversion.com/ROM/ROMArc ... ip419.html were actually story comics! Sutra's own personal flash back sequence.

She is currently in her family holiday home in Boston. It may or may not be December there. I figure those cards on the selves are WAY old though myself.

Sutra needs to clean up more often!

Also, its probably obvious that Sutra is using an old phrase http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/are_your_ears_burning here, If your ears get hot, someone is talking about you. There is a similar one where if you sneeze it means someone is talking about you as well.

Hope you all have a nice weekend!

Regards
Shauni

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:40 am 
Articuno

Sorry guys, no comic this week. The fan on my laptop broke and it's overheating to quick to make a comic. I've ordered a replacement part and it should be here in a week.

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:58 am 
Articuno

No ROM comic. The fan arrived but I've not even had a chance to unpack it yet. SORRY!

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:30 pm 
Articuno

Yeah...ROM didn't update today....I got nothing...the laptop is fixed, the artwork done and I had the time...but it was like the last thing I wanted to do last night, sorry....I'll try for an update next week.

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:51 am 
Articuno

ROM the comic is drawn and coloured, it just needs scanning and text bubbles adding. I ran out of time last night.

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:21 pm 
Articuno

Hi Josiah! Hope you get this comic in time, if not, please update ROM when you can. Sorry for all the missed updates

Rant Title: ROM Status

Yeah, CP24 eh! http://www.cp24.com/ I don’t even know anything about this channel…I did a search on Google for “Canada News Channel” and this was the first page.

I know people from Canada don’t say “eh” all the time, but it’s just to stress it’s a Canadian channel.

Man, Sutra is a bad egg! We knew about the murder and fraud, but shop lifting? Um, I mean those other things from the news!

ROM is on semi-hiatus at the moment. I have literally no spare time. It’s taken 3 weeks to make this comic, bit by bit! Having a social life is awesome but you just can’t find the time for comics!

Also, Merlin! www.dhscomix.com/ Yay!

Regards
Shauni

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:00 pm 
Egg

Canadians totally say 'eh' all the time. They'll tell you they don't, but they're lying. My neighbours would tell me 'Oh Canadians don't say 'eh' very much at all, eh'. True story.

I can't say anything about Canadian news though, I didn't have television while I lived there.

My offer of doing a few RoM comics to help you catch up is still out there, Shauni!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:53 pm 
Articuno

Thanks for the offer Merlin, I might take you up on it but I feel bad cos you have so much of your own stuff to do. If its like another month before I find the time I'll take you up on it! Sorry guys!

Looking good for an update this week or next week though, I have a few hours free tonight and some on Friday.

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:05 am 
Articuno

Sorry, my two free evenings weren't so free after all, and I don't have any time this weekend for a comic. Will update when I can.

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:49 am 
Articuno

Merlin is going to rescue us when she has time, shes promised a comic, then there are 3 she made way back for me I can use as well. Yay!

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:42 am 
Articuno

Rant Title: Merlin wears her underpants on the outside!

Once again, due to my extreme case of lack of motivation and spare time, Merlin over at DHS Comix http://www.dhscomix.com/ has stepped in to fill the gaping void that is ROM updates. She's made a nice comic for me that will link in to a few others she made for me a while ago, so until the end of May ROM should update weekly. Keep an eye out on the site for updates every Friday until the tail end of May.

Thanks again Merlin for helping out, as as per your comic counter part, you seem to be doing all the work for me!

Regards
Shauni

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 11:11 am 
Articuno

Rant Title: KA....I mean.....MERRRRRLLLIIIIIINNNNNN!!!!

Okay guys, here is the first of the batch of comics Merlin www.dhscomix.com made me WAYYYYYY back when. I've been so behind it's taken me ages to actually use them. I've had to edit this comic a little to get it to fit with where the comic is up to, so I changed the date on the bottom to 2012.The rest were made in 2011 so if you notice the dates are random, its fine, I've just been really rubbish getting the comics up. They WERE made in 2011...nearly 5 months ago!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the next batch of comics, now featuring a 100% more Opal!

Regards
Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:52 am 
Articuno

Rant Title: Merlin is ILL!!!

Merlin www.dhscomix.com is sick! Well, we all knew that...but she is actually proper ill ill (that's not a typo). Everyone send her lots of hugs and kisses...and filler art/ comics for her website so she can rest. I'm going to make some next week but I can't until next Monday, so if you are willing/ able why not help her out like she has done so often for ROM?

Don't forget, she isn't in Canada any more like her comic counterpart....she doesnt get cheap meds!

Regards
Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:53 am 
Articuno

On holiday now for two weeks, ROM returns after that with comics by me. I will also be working on some comics for Merlin!

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:56 am 
Articuno

I give up this month. ROM returns in mid July after ComiCom London!

Go to ROM the Comic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 875 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next