It is currently Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 370 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:39 am 
Gym Leader

"It's on floor one, I was just there, lets go!" He said, getting hyper from the soda, grabbing her wrist and almost dragging he out the door to the elevator and pressing a button, calling it, then fixed his hair over his eyes again.

Last edited by Winters Rage on Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:01 pm 
Mew

D.G. & SIRA
There's plenty of empty bedrooms off of the hall. Each one contains a bed, TV, small table, a couple of chairs, a closet, some shelves, and a bathroom.

((Also, remember that, if you want to store any items in your room, you have to specifically say what items you're leaving behind (unless you've leaving everything behind, in which case you can just say that).))

CHRIS & KAKO
The pair reached the first floor without incident. The lobby hadn't really changed since the last time they'd been there.

KAIDA
Kaida walked around the pool area for a bit. While she didn't see Sanlon, she did spot several other members of the Asparian team.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:27 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

D.G. decided to put both his YGO deck and MTG deck on a shelf along with his GBA and games. "I don't want these to get lost and I don't need to carry them around with me." He said as he walked out of his room. "I guess I should explore this place a bit before the next round starts."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:43 pm 
Pokémon Champion

Zanther still was sleeping heavly in his room. After all the time in the Amusement Park he was worn out. He just hoped that he'd be woke up for the next round if he wasn't up by then.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:27 am 
Gym Leader

"Woah! That was, like, uber fast, and we went, like, WHOOSH!!!!" Chris said, extremely hyper, his hair now completely out of his face, so Kako could see his deep blue eyes, he then proceeded to 'drag' her to the front desk and ring the bell. "Hi, again! We're looking for.... umm.... what are we looking for again, Kako?" He said, starting to calm down slightly. (It will probably take him an hour or two to fully calm down, he is really sensitive (as in gets uber hyper) with sugar and new people, haha)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:37 pm 
Random Trainer

Sira took one of the nearest rooms and plopped on the bed. Hah, comfy.
Jumping back up, she went to the small table and began pulling out the contents of her bag. It hadn't been in the rain long, so most of it was dry. Her soaked sweatshirt, however, had to be hung up in the bathroom.

After arranging her clothes and equipment in the closet, she decided to put on her sneakers. If the round started soon, she'd have an easier time running in them then in her sandals. Now that she felt more settled in, she returned to the main area.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:23 am 
Blaziken

Going through the home area, Richard was a bit nervous. Well, a lot. He was still a bit disorientated, despite everything that had happened. He opened the door that apparently led to his bed, and lay on it. What's just happened? He thought I still can't believe this...It's gotta be someone's idea of a sick joke...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:54 pm 
Gym Leader

Tod Chroow sat at his at his desk, head resting on his arm, fast asleep. On his computer screen was the unfinished design for a card gun. His wristwatch indicated that it was 3:07 am.

"Contestant spotted."

"Hmm?" Tod grunted as he rose from his sleep.

"Preparing for boarding."

Tod soon felt an upwards force on him. Not a pleasant weightless feeling you get when you fall through the sky, but more like the unpleasant feeling astronauts get as they're accelerated through the sky, their inertia causing the feeling of g-forces.

Tod then found himself standing on a stage surrounded by odd looking creatures. He slowly got up to see other humans around him, although they seemed less surprised than he was.

"I don't think I'm in Kansas anymore..." Tod said to himself. Of course, he wasn't really from Kansas, nor has he ever been there. He just always wanted to say that.

Volgel(4):Magneduo- Gender: Male; Type: Electric, Flying; Abilities: Magnet Pull, Early Bird; Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Thundershock, Pursuit
Schwann(4):Bronzling- Gender: Female; Type: Steel, Psychic; Abilities: Levitate, Heatproof; Attacks: Wrap, Confusion, Growl, Hypnosis
Swapi (4):Larxy- Gender: Female; Type: Normal, Flying; Abilities: Natural Cure, Serene Grace; Attacks: Peck, Charm, Sing, Fury Attack
Zutodile (4):Hydra(SDC) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Inner Focus, Torrent; Attacks: Leech Life, Scratch, Supersonic, Water gun
IC as of 6/7/09: 737

Signature site, how original!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:40 am 
Pokémon Master

Gary went to his room and slept on his bed for three days straight, missing the call for next round.

The end.

"Dobby never meant to kill, only to...maim. Or seriously injure."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:02 am 
Pokémon Master

I'm sorry, did I say three days straight? I meant three years. Or at least it felt like it. Gary woke up and, after doing all those normal waking up routines, turned on the TV and watched Portal Panic. Or at least he tried. He had no idea what was going on. Gee, I sure wish there was a recap segment every once in a while he thought.

"Dobby never meant to kill, only to...maim. Or seriously injure."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 370 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25