It is currently Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

How well does Aura draw?
Surprisingly well 41%  41%  [ 7 ]
Decent enough 59%  59%  [ 10 ]
Total votes : 17
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:45 pm 
Random Trainer

Attachment:
Trish battle.png

Here's Trish in her battle mode.

Attachment:
Orochi.PNG

And here's Orochi. The guy who killed Yoshiro's wife and turned her into a mask for him to use whenever he wants. See, the guy murders his victims and turns them into masks so he can use any abilities they have in battle. Except Yoshiro's wife. He just uses her mask to provoke Yoshiro.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

http://www.pokeplushies.com/feed/785421
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:49 pm 
Random Trainer

Nice sprites, Aura! Good idea for Orochi's attacks as well. The only thing is that Orochi looks like he could use a little bit more shading.

Great job with Trish's sprites. I especially like the ones from your previous post.

Last edited by Siranae on Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:56 pm 
Random Trainer

Even though I was lazy on the maid sprite?

Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:06 pm 
Random Trainer

Oh, I didn't read the post, I just looked at the sprites :sweat:

Sorry about that.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:09 pm 
Random Trainer

Attachment:
C.T..PNG

This is C.T. This little guy follows the heroes in Code Twilight. It doesn't talk, but the Staff does.The Shadow behind him is what he turns into when he gets extremely angry, He also Rides on the staff like a witch on a broomstick. I'd show his sprites but, I didn't make them, I'm not even sure what to use as a base, so If anyone who wants to help out by making the sprites, They can go on ahead and do so.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:04 pm 
Random Trainer

Attachment:
Colby.png

This is Colby, when he shows up in the comic, it will usually mean he will get hurt... In short he's one unlucky Punching bag. He was human but when he went in what he thought was a teleporter, he was turned into a pink squirrel. he thinks it happened because he wasn't paying attention truth is, I put in the settings, gave him the wrong map to the teleporters and flipped the switch when he entered, all off panel of course. it would have been only a week but turns out that setting the Sonicifier to pink and squirrel caused it to break by burning out the human to beast flux compacitor. and it's impossible to get a new one so... He's stuck like that. reason I did it to him in the first place? He attacks me while I'm recuperating from Sci.Fair.
Also, He's usually in my Author base during my mishap strips and he basically freeloads in a rented author base which I'm paying 2/3s of the rent while Braixlord pays 1/3. I usually send him to Zoras so Macho can "play" with him...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:13 pm 
Pokémon Champion

Pretty good so far. I suggest changing Colby's shoes a bit, maybe giving him some clothes too to make him more distinguished.

Otherwise, pretty good.

Visit my mini city!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:15 am 
Gym Leader

I just read the christmas comic. Cameos rock!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:44 pm 
Random Trainer

:sweat: Sorry Atma, I don't think I can give Colby some clothes, especially since it'd be difficult to do so with a flying squirrel.
Er anyway... Here's Braixlord:
Attachment:
Veron.png

Reason he's in the comic, he's one of my best friends outside the forum. Colby however... I'm not his friend, he just came with Braixlord.
Also, a magus sprite was submitted to hair-dying and a clothes change.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:34 am 
Random Trainer

Attachment:
Aura's Delay recovery.PNG

The First signs of Code Twilight with a plot! And Look! Deslaya is in it! Also, I need to learn to resize the sprites without making them scary.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:44 pm 
Articuno

Do you have a character sheet for Deslaya? Also, would you be interested in making some character sheets for some ROM comic cast members for some extras comics I have planned? You'd get full credit and I'd make Deslaya one of the main characters in these extra comics.

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:45 pm 
Random Trainer

Uh, wow, This means I have more sprite base hunting to do then. Silver will be heck to do if he ends up as my first splice. When do you need them?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:30 am 
Articuno

Well, there really is no rush. I've not even got all the details of the extra comics sorted, but they will involve a few of the untold stories of the orginal group of Heros, so I don't need Silver, Josiah, Opal, Shauni or Jeff. I'm actualy after Moen, Simeon, Kasumi and Shauni-sama

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:20 pm 
Random Trainer

shauni wrote:
I'm actualy after Moen, Simeon, Kasumi and Shauni-sama

Great, I'm still going to have to splice something... Whick one's Kasumi again I can't seem to remember but I have something in mind for Shauni-sama and Moen.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:12 am 
Articuno

Shes the one with the red hair and that thing game out of her face.

If you want, I can get you sheets if it makes it easyer.

Go to ROM the Comic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next