It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 233 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: Pokemon:Jet Black
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:22 am 
Pokémon Champion

@Josiah:You suddenly notice something weird about the ghosts attacking you as the second one shifts into Graveler for a split second before becoming a ghost again...

@Auragongal:"Sorry we have to keep you in here." One of the Galactics tells you. "Unfortunately, this is the only way to make sure you don't interfere with us again."

@Saber knight:The door to your cell opens and a Galactic enters to bring you some food. "I see you finally woke up. We figured you'd be hungry after a long nap like that. Hard to believe a couple of kids gave us so much trouble..."

Visit my mini city!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:57 pm 
Pokémon Legend

((Do I have all of meh pokemon?))

Erika's eyes widened. "Food!" she exclaimed, snagging the food. She immeiatly began eating it, mumbling "Thankoo" in between mouthfuls.
After she had finished, she looked back up at the Galactic Member. "Hey, is Lugia here?" she asked. "I meant to speak to him, but he kinda, well you know, got captured and stuff." Erika shrugged. "Regardless, I was wondering if I could talk to him."

Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid." ~ William Ernest Henley
Image Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:08 pm 
Mew

"What the heck?" Shane pauses. "Was it using transform? Hold up a sec, Pikachu. Let's see what is does next."

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:40 pm 
Pokémon Master

"Ok Flora, the ghosts aren't doing anything. Attack them with Petal Dance!"

"Dobby never meant to kill, only to...maim. Or seriously injure."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:33 pm 
Random Trainer

Interfere with what exactly? The way I see it, your organization was kidnapping a legendary pokemon from the Johto region, assuming of course we're not in Johto anymore. then you guys knock me out and kidnap me.Not to mention taking my pokemon away. Not to mention you're pratically starving me here. Liv said that last part quite seriously, she hadn't eaten since before she trained Megumi 2 hours before this whole mess started for her.

http://www.pokeplushies.com/feed/785421
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:05 pm 
Pokémon Champion

@Saber:The man just smiles and says "Don't worry. We're making sure Lugia is okay. But for now, we're going to have to keep you in here. Sorry" And with that he closes the door and leaves you to your feast.

@Auragongal:Just as you finish your rambling, a food cart rolls in with a plate of delicious treats for you to munch on. "Now you were saying?" The rude Galactic man asks you.

@Josiah:The second ghost, the one that shifted suddenly attacks you with a Petal dance!

Visit my mini city!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:32 pm 
Mew

"A grass attack? What the heck?" Shane shakes his head. "Try and paralyze it with Shock Wave, Pikachu!"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:53 pm 
Pokémon Legend

"Hmph. Well, that was indeed very rude." Erika pouted. "Sorry, yeah right you're sorry. You're just saying that." she sneered. "Didja ever take my feelings into account!" she yelled, throwing her pillow against the wall angrily. "Then again, he did give me food. Oh, right! Food!" Her earlier anger forgotten, Erika scarfed down the rest of the food, then checked her belt to see if she still had her pokemon.

Image Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:09 pm 
Pokémon Master

"Great job, Flora!" Gary shouted. He was confident that he would defeat this weird spectre. He was just about to command it to do another Petal Dance, when a wave of lightning suddenly hit Flora. "Flora!" Gary yelled in suprise. "Flora, are you ok?" Though the electricity did not damage the Vileplume much, it did have trouble moving. "Flora, you're paralized, arn't you? Oh, cruel world. Why must this happen to her! Why? It's her first battle with me as well! I swear-" Gary was just about to yell at the ghost Flora managed to hit him over the head. "Right. I don't know how that melodramatism got into me. Flora, return the favor with Stun Spore!" Though the Vileplume was paralized, it managed to send out some spores.

"Dobby never meant to kill, only to...maim. Or seriously injure."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:01 pm 
Random Trainer

Yeah, as I was saying... WHAT THE BLAZES ARE YOU UP TO!?!?!?!she yelled loud enough to wake the dead.IF YOU DON"T ANSWER ME RIGHT NOW I WILL MAKE SURE YOU FEEL MY RAGE ON COLD NIGHTS! she said, in a somewhat demonic tone.

Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:03 pm 
Pokémon Champion

@Josiah:You see one of the ghosts fall over and the other one acting all melodramatic towards it before getting bopped on the head. Then the first ghost attacks you with what looks like stun spore. It hits you and your pikachu and paralyzes you both.

@Gar:When your vileplume casts it's stun spore, you notice something weird as some of the spores fall onto a sillhouette of a Pikachu and the other what appears to be a young man. You've been fighting Shane this whole time. :P

@Saber:Unfortunately, your pokemon aren't with you at the moment.

@Auragongal:Before you can finish your idle death threats, a mysterious woman walks into your cell. "It's okay boys. She just wants to know the truth. I think it's fair that we give it to them for all the trouble they've caused." Suddenly you remember her voice from earlier. The woman who knocked you out. It's Cynthia of the Elite Four!

Visit my mini city!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:08 pm 
Random Trainer

aw fudgemonkeys. liv muttered and then started stufing her face. in between bites she asked:
So what is going on? I'm dying of suspense here. Does it have anything to do with why people have been going comatose, and maybe why Team Rocket's been attacking gyms all over Johto lately?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:03 pm 
Pokémon Legend

Erika gasped. "Ah! My companions!" she shouted to the air as she realized her lack of pokemon. "They have been captured! Oh, what could have become of them." Erika immediatly began imagining worse case scenarios. "They might be getting tortured! Oh, the horror! Mine heart shall not rest until I am assured of their saftey." Erika continued to ramble on in this manner for quite some time, until she got bored and her mind turned to finding something more intersting to do while she waited here.
"Oi!" she shouted, not really expecting anyone hear her, but she tried nonetheless. "Hey, kinda bored here! What's going on?"

Image Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:03 pm 
Mew

Shane attempts to get to the Paralyze Heals in his pocket.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:06 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

"...Crikey." was all Kyoushi could say as he watched Lugia be captured and dragged away... and a could of girls along with it. Which didn't seem like a decent thing to do on the part of the weird blue-wigged people. As glad as he was to have escaped capture, Kyoushi had no idea what to do from there...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 233 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next