It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: Strange Realm Rp
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:21 pm 
Random Trainer

The Strange Realm, so strange it does not even have a real name. Every 100 years a group of humans from earth disappear and end up in the Strange Realm to fight evil. Only when it is defeated do they return home, however, an evil being known as Darth Lucas has taken over and killed the local Guardians and wishes to take his conquest to Earth. But Little does he know, heroes from Earth are coming to defeat him....

Okay here's how things work in the Rp:
1. This will work similar to Atma's pokemon Rp and Kaida's Infinatia Rp. I won't have a character in it but instead I'll tell you what's going on, and be all the NPC's
2. In this Rp you can do almost everything except leave early, end it early or try and t It wouldn't be much of a story that way.
3.What you do in the Rp affects what happens in the end, so if you accidentally break the fourth wall, it stays broken until something happens to fix it.
4. Occasionally Bob ,the demon the size of an eight year old, will show up to mess with people, mainly to keep things interesting, don't worry, He'll mess with everyone and not just you.

Now, For the Character Data thing:

Name: obvious
Appearance: what the Character looks like, sometimes the Strange Realm can change this at random, usually through artifacts.
pet: your little animal buddy, may also change in the Strange Realm.
weapon: Seriously, you'll be fighting evil bad guys in another world, of course you need a weapon!
Text color: What color you type in to avoid confusion.

Example:
name:Jane Smith
Appearance: Tall,short blond hair, white shirt, jeans, brown eyes.
pet:Jim the dog
weapon: a stick
textcolor:peach

http://www.pokeplushies.com/feed/785421
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

Post subject: Re: Strange Realm Rp
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:07 pm 
Gym Leader

Name: Sparky.
Appearance: Regular, steryotypical 10-year old kid. Wears shorts and a t-shirt. Scruffy brown hair and bright blue eyes.
pet: Border Collie called Timber.
weapon: A wooden sword. Relies more on his agility, ability to crawl into tight spaces and outsmart the enemy.
Text color: Blue (top right hand corner one)

ImageAylee(Vulithe) - Gender: Female; Type: Fire; Abilities: Flash Fire, Intimidate; Attacks: Ember, Bite, Tail Whip.
Bag: IC: 275

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:04 pm 
Random Trainer

I think I'll wait at least a week before starting the Rp, Or until a few more people join.
Whichever happens first.

Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:37 pm 
Gym Leader

name: Tucker Shira
Appearance: Tall skinny, short black hair, green eyes, blue polo shirt and khaki pants.
pet: George, a golden retriever
weapon: hands
textcolor: Dark green

Swalectrode (Electric, Poison) Attacks: Yawn, Tackle, Sludge, Screech (Wins 5, Losses 0) Exp:30 Static&Liquid Ooze Status: Lost T.T

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:18 pm 
Egg

Name: Arashi
name meaning: Storm
Apperance: About 6ft, long spikey brown hair, long strach coat, black pants, and blank forehead protecter on his head.
weapon: katana, fifth level maste of blades and has an uncanny ability to know that people are about to to dump things on his head
no pets! Uncle crazy needs no pets.
Also know as Uncle Crazy to his best friends duaghter
Text color: red

I WILL GO MORE CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'_'I :ninja:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:19 pm 
Random Trainer

:smack:
People are going to try and kill you now.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:38 pm 
Egg

I don't care I am Uncle Crazy!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:06 pm 
Gym Leader

Name: Corky
Appearance: A small person who always wears ninja clothes
pet: Cyndaquil
weapon: A crystal that gives him the power to control plasma
Text color: dark blue

"Plasma Fist!" *takes down enemy*

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:42 pm 
Gym Leader

Connor runs at an inhuman speed away from that area, the Cyndaquil in his backpack. As he runs, he remembers how he got the Cyndaquil, which he named Haddix, in an alternate dimension using a portal creator. Just as the portal creator was about to break, he released his Pokemon and jumped through the portal. Unlike the other Pokemon, Haddix followed Connor through the portal.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:56 pm 
Random Trainer

((Yeah, the Rp's begun, ahead of time but people can still join if they want to.Those who already have but have yet to post in the story...Just tell how your character got to stramge realm))
@Blue Fire:The portal generator malfuntioned and instead of sending you home, you end up in a Hallway most of the doors have been sealed up except two, one has a skeletal hand near a scoreboard with the words"Fluffy:42Feeders:1".
The hand underneath seems to be in a fist but a finger is missing. The other door has an Exit sign above it. which door willl you use?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:19 pm 
Gym Leader

Fluffy door

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:11 pm 
Egg

YaY! Uncle Crazy in the House! :clap: Now let all the mayhem, choas and insainty began even though it's a little late to say that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arashi bages open his house door and stopes the bucket from dropping on his head without missing a beat. Goes into his training ground and slices open a pumkin and makes pumkin flavored ramen. Then he shot Michael Jackson.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:26 pm 
Gym Leader

As Connor reaches out his hand, Haddix squeals "Quil!" so I instead enter the exit door.

This RP is fun. I get to be my writer self. ;-D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:42 pm 
Gym Leader

Life was going well. The steak knives were hidden and Tucker's little brother had been taken to a long-term psychologist. Tucker Shira, this particular day, was out walking his dog through the construction site. They were building a sewer system where he used to hike through as a kid. There aren't any rocks in the stream anymore, and most of the trees are gone, as well as a good chunk of the hill. George, as a Golden Retriever, naturally loved to swim. Tucker knew this, but he really wanted to see what damage they had done here. Also, George was a big dog, he had muscular build that made his back almost completely flat, so when he jumped in from the overhanging platform at the lake, Tucker really couldn't stop him. Unfortunately, his wrist was caught on the leash, and he went toppling in behind George.
((Cue portal.))

Swalectrode (Electric, Poison) Attacks: Yawn, Tackle, Sludge, Screech (Wins 5, Losses 0) Exp:30 Static&Liquid Ooze Status: Lost T.T

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:19 pm 
Random Trainer

@Blue Fire: When you enter the exit door, You see a hologram of a princess with the ears and tail of a Lynx.The hologram then Speaks:
"Help us heroes! Your our only hope! Darth Lucas has taken over our world and has captured me, Princess Nya!" Then the recording repeats the help us your our only hope bit and the recording dies after a minute.The world revealed behind it is a green field with a lavender sky and a moon instead of a sun, even though its as bright as day out there.In the distance is a tower, even though it looks like a dot from where you are.
@Braixlord:you hear the maniacal laughter of an 8 year old boy with a sore throat, then you hear the voice say: "Dude! I can't believe you fell for that! Why would MJ be even out here in the middle of nowhere anyway?"Then the Michael Jackson you shot melted and the goo turned into a portal, sucking you in like Kirby would an enemy.When you're on the other side,you see bunch of flowers coming at you fast and you land on your face. then a Miniature cow falls on your back.What do you do?
@Poik:A portal opens and you and George get sucked in, and wind up in a small village near a river. The mayor, who's a minotuar, comes and yells at you. "What the Blazes are you doing in Our Village?Did the Darth Send you?"

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 130 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next