It is currently Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 8:19 am 
Gym Leader

Okay so Kaida's wedding -> No date set, looking at late next year or early following year (if we have the money). Place -> Mt Tamborine, Theme -> Medieval/Caltic...

Here's where I am, since we don't have the money and a date set we're just sorting out little things.

Robby has decided to have an 'outfit similar to marths in brawl (pretty much the black version) And he wants marths sword. And convinietly one of the guys that I went to tafe with the past three weeks has a hobby of making swords and daggers and has agreed to make marths sword for us.

The only picture we've found so far is this one;
Attachment:
%5Blarge%5D%5BAnimePaper%5Dscans_Fire-Emblem_altered(1)__THISRES__175681.jpg

Thing is we need close ups of the sword itself and the scabbard for better detail.
Can anyone help us in our quest?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

That spikes you when you pick it up

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 12:04 pm 
Mew

You realize you're going to have to post pictures of the wedding when it happen.

Anyway, do you have Smash Brothers Brawl? If so, you could get the Marth trophy (by beating Classic mode with him) and then rotate and zoom up on it in the trophy viewer.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:02 pm 
Pokémon Legend

THIS EXCITES ME SO SO MUCH YOU ARE FREAKING AMAAAAZING I CAN ONLY HOPE MY HUSBAND WILL ONE DAY BE THIS AWESOME!!

You could get the art from Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon, but, in that game, Falchion looks different than it does in Brawl, so... meh.

Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid." ~ William Ernest Henley
Image Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:45 pm 
Gym Leader

Josiah wrote:
You realize you're going to have to post pictures of the wedding when it happen.

Anyway, do you have Smash Brothers Brawl? If so, you could get the Marth trophy (by beating Classic mode with him) and then rotate and zoom up on it in the trophy viewer.

Gonna try that just need to work out a way to get the pictures on the computer. I know you can take them in the game itself, I'd have no idea how to get them from there to the compie, or even if thats possible.
And my camera's haveing issues atm. I'm gonna have to get new batteries for it and hope its just the ones i have that aren't working.

Saber Knight wrote:
THIS EXCITES ME SO SO MUCH YOU ARE FREAKING AMAAAAZING I CAN ONLY HOPE MY HUSBAND WILL ONE DAY BE THIS AWESOME!!

You could get the art from Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon, but, in that game, Falchion looks different than it does in Brawl, so... meh.

^_^ Thanks, and since I don't have FE; Shadow Dragon. (Don't even know if its avaliable in Aussie) so my only source would be the internet, lots of sifting through pictures and stuff to find the ones I want.

That spikes you when you pick it up

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:01 pm 
Mew

If you have the right type of video card and cables you can capture images from a TV directly to your computer but, assuming you don't, your best bet is just to take photos of what's on the scream using a digital camera.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:33 pm 
Blaziken

Why not take screens in the pause menu of Brawl, put them on an SD card, and bring them onto the computer. All you need to do is rename the .BIN files to .JPG I believe.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ]