It is currently Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1247 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 80, 81, 82, 83, 84  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:00 pm 
Random Trainer

Just beat 400 Days,which is the DLC for Walking Dead on the PS3.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ArtOfHeartStudio Twitter: https://twitter.com/ArtOfHeartStudi

DeviantART: http://kako-cakes.deviantart.com/ Official Website: http://www.artofheartstudio.wix.com/art ... lifeareone

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:41 am 
Mew

I completed New Super Mario Bros. 2 back in Colorado, Zero Escape shortly after arriving in Japan, and now Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask. Just started on Project Diva Extend. And, while it's not a game, I picked up a 3DS backup device today. The software doesn't really like it if you stick in a game it doesn't recognize (any non-Japan game, basically), but it successful backed-up and restored my NSMB2 save and backed-up everything else, so I should be good (I'd test another restore, but NSMB2 is the only 3DS game I brought with me that I don't horribly mind losing the data if something goes wrong).

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:23 am 
Pokémon Champion

Started to play FFXIII-2 and been playing FFXIV:ARR (beta, can't wait for open beta in a few weeks)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:07 am 
Pokémon Master

Been playing a lot of Black Ops 2 multiplayer lately after getting it during the Steam summer sale. Figures that every time I swear to never purchase another Call of Duty I somehow get dragged back into the same multiplayer fun that I've been addicted to for the past six years.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:58 pm 
Mew

You don't play this so much as check in occasionally as it plays itself, and I normally stay away from these kind internet time wasters, but a bunch of friends were playing it so I kinda got pulled in. And yes, I'm being deliberately vague. Just click the link if you're curious.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:12 am 
Blaziken

I've been hooked on Dangan Ronpa lately.

Think of it like Battle Royale meets Ace Attorney with social links.
You play as a character trapped in a high school with 14 other students. They are told they are to live there for the rest of their lives. However, if they want to leave, they have to kill another student.
When a corpse is discovered, a class trial is then held. If the class can figure out who the killer is, the killer is executed. However, if they fail, all students but the killer are executed.
Highly recommend it when it comes out here. Or you can buy the PSP one and patch it with the fan patch. Either one is fine.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:14 pm 
Mew

Ooh, that sounds interesting. I'll be sure to get the US release.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:54 pm 
Pokémon Champion

Been playing a lot of FF XIV: ARR since it's launch. It had a rough start with log-ins but all is good now :)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:16 am 
Mew

Other than Project Diva, which I'm playing here and there, I started on The Last of Us and Puppeteer. I want to mention Puppeteer in particular, since it's gotten very little press (despite excellent reviews). It's a Sony Japan game about a kid whose soul is trapped in a puppet who has to defeat the evil moon bear king. Except that whole thing is really a play. Scenery is moved around, you can see the wires and gears on some of the props, and the actors even break the forth wall occasionally. The whole presentation is clever and often quite funny. Not to mention that's is a really good platformer in its own right.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:39 pm 
Mew

This could use a revival.

So, late last year I was playing the WiiU port of Bayonetta as a warm up for Bayonetta 2. Then Connie came for her extended vacation and I mostly switched to some easier co-op friend titles we could play together so we went through Lego Marvel, Super Mario 3D World, and about half of Puppeteer. Now that she's gone, it's back to trying to unlock everything in Bayonetta...but only until my copy of Final Fantasy Type-0 arrives. I'm also doing a little bit here and there in Mario Kart 8, Smash, Project Diva f 2nd, and TFFCC. And playing PvZ 2 on my phone when I've got a few minutes to kill.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:19 pm 
Gym Leader

I've been playing way too much Borderlands, all of them. Oh, and Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, because I'm a terrible person and I should feel terrible... But it's fun.

Swalectrode (Electric, Poison) Attacks: Yawn, Tackle, Sludge, Screech (Wins 5, Losses 0) Exp:30 Static&Liquid Ooze Status: Lost T.T

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:50 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Aside from continuing to check in on my Crossed Animals every few days, I've gotten back to Fantasy Life. I had pretty much just finished the story (including Origin Island DLC) and then ORAS came out, so now I'm going back to do all the extra stuff. I've "Mastered" every Life, and I've gotten to Legend with Miner and Fisher and I'm going for Mercenary now.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:46 am 
Mew

I really do need to start ORAS soon. If nothing else so I can get those Unova starters they're giving away...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:35 am 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

Been playing a lot of Long Live the Queen. It's really interesting.fun, but it's also very dry and numbers-heavy, so it's definitely not for everybody.

Foment: (verb) To excite or arouse, i.e. 2014's Week of Randomness hopes to foment some activity on the forums.

Stevenson's Latin Phrase of the Week:

Brutum Fulmen: (senseless thunderbolt) This phrase, coined by Pliny the elder, is used to refer to an empty threat.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:54 pm 
Mew

I spent a while on that one, and will probably do another couple of play throughs sooner or later. I took a break when I heard it was going to be getting a big update.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1247 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 80, 81, 82, 83, 84  Next