Rin the Intern!

Here you can talk about comics and manga, both in print and online.

Moderators: Silver, shauni

LanceSwords
Egg

Post by LanceSwords »

:thumbs up: I like it!
People are stupid. I am, you are, live with it.<br><br>Guy 1: *Sticks hand on your head* What's on your head?<br>Guy 2: What?<br>1: A brain sucker! *Makes sucking motion with hand*<br>1: What's it doing?<br>2: Sucking?<br>1: Starving!<br><br>If I lose it was practice. If I win it was the real deal.<br><br>School takes forever. It's a government project.<br><br>I have an idea! How about you go lick a monkeys BUTT and tell me what it tastes like... If you survive...<br><br><!--QuoteBegin--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteBegin--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteBegin--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--><!--QuoteBegin--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Monkeys!<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='signature'><!--QuoteEEnd--><!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='signature'><!--QuoteEEnd--><!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='signature'><!--QuoteEEnd--><!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='signature'><!--QuoteEEnd-->
shauni
Articuno

Post by shauni »

Thanks Lance :wub:
"BOW BEFORE THE SHAUNINESS THAT IS SHAUNI! "--Shadowman

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image
shauni
Articuno

Post by shauni »

This may lead to plot...or not

"BOW BEFORE THE SHAUNINESS THAT IS SHAUNI! "--Shadowman

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image