It is currently Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:41 am 
Shiny Shedinja

Oh wow, how long has it been since I've seen that? sheesh, guess I've been more caught up with other stuff more then I thought.

Oh, I also have been reading another manga. It's called MegaMan Megamix. It actually uses the original games of Megaman. It is very funny.

Oh, wow Winter, your friends convince you to read that? My friends all don't really like Shonen-Ai and espesially don't support Yaoi. (even my bi-sexual friend) I have still yet to find anyone who actually likes it other then *gulp* all of the fan-girls...*shudder* and most of them are really scary.

Okay, enough talk about that. Back to more...pleasent conversation...

"Remember: Not only does crime not pay, but you don't get a health plan, either."
- Nick Brick, Lego Island

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:18 pm 
Pokémon Master

I am a Narutard again!! Muahahahaha!!!

Not really, I'm just back into reading a little Naruto Shippuden. lol

Trophy Case:
Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:53 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Before reading the second line of that post, my mind began formulating a method of permanently terminating your existence.

God, I can't put up with Narutards. I don't even have anything against the series - it really isn't that bad - but just... ugh.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:00 pm 
Pokémon Master

Silver wrote:
Before reading the second line of that post, my mind began formulating a method of permanently terminating your existence.

God, I can't put up with Narutards. I don't even have anything against the series - it really isn't that bad - but just... ugh.

Meh, Narutards come and go. We'll never stop them. No matter how many anime lovers antagonize them, they'll always fight back which always give them a bad name so the best we can do is let them be and let them make Naruto look bad like they have been doing for a long time.

The anime, meh... The graphics are rather poor compared to One Piece's and Bleach's. The animation isn't as smooth as one would expect, unless you're watching one of the movies. Though the manga is a million times better.

Trophy Case:
Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:08 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

THIS. Just THIS.

As a warning, this site is kinda NSFW... the page I linked to is fine, but some of the adds... aren't. So yeah.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:31 pm 
Combusken

well, i kinda got dragged into this series called Haruhi Suzumiya.
it's weird, and...................you just gotta see for yourself.
plus, Carnage, cause symbiotes are awesome.

please check me out, i'm desperate!!!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:07 pm 
Torchic

As far as comics go, Silver Surfer is my favorite.

Not much of a manga fan.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:17 pm 
Gym Leader

I can't really say I have a favorite comic or manga, but I have quite a few that I like.

Well, I'm reading Cromartie High School and Angel Densetsu right now, and so far they're both pretty good.
As for comics, I'm following Gotham City Sirens, which is quite interesting, and I especially enjoyed the third issue with the Riddler.

Volgel(4):Magneduo- Gender: Male; Type: Electric, Flying; Abilities: Magnet Pull, Early Bird; Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Thundershock, Pursuit
Schwann(4):Bronzling- Gender: Female; Type: Steel, Psychic; Abilities: Levitate, Heatproof; Attacks: Wrap, Confusion, Growl, Hypnosis
Swapi (4):Larxy- Gender: Female; Type: Normal, Flying; Abilities: Natural Cure, Serene Grace; Attacks: Peck, Charm, Sing, Fury Attack
Zutodile (4):Hydra(SDC) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Inner Focus, Torrent; Attacks: Leech Life, Scratch, Supersonic, Water gun
IC as of 6/7/09: 737

Signature site, how original!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:30 pm 
Torchic

Phonox wrote:
I can't really say I have a favorite comic or manga, but I have quite a few that I like.

Well, I'm reading Cromartie High School and Angel Densetsu right now, and so far they're both pretty good.
As for comics, I'm following Gotham City Sirens, which is quite interesting, and I especially enjoyed the third issue with the Riddler.

Gotham City series, I'm not familiar with it. How is it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:12 pm 
Random Trainer

Ooh! If you're into regular comics, you've gotta read Batman: The Long Halloween. I loved it :D.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:32 pm 
Gym Leader

Demosthenes wrote:

Well first of all, it's called Gotham City Sirens, exactly as I typed it. It's pretty good and, as you can probably infer from the title, it's main focus is the villainesses of Gotham, namely Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, and Catwoman. At this point Dick Grayson is the acting Batman, Bruce Wayne is missing, and Hush has taken on the appearance of Bruce. There's also quite a few Riddler appearances that are really entertaining, and I especially enjoyed the 3rd issue.

Siranae wrote:
Ooh! If you're into regular comics, you've gotta read Batman: The Long Halloween. I loved it :D.

Thanks for telling me, Sira. I'll get right on it.

Volgel(4):Magneduo- Gender: Male; Type: Electric, Flying; Abilities: Magnet Pull, Early Bird; Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Thundershock, Pursuit
Schwann(4):Bronzling- Gender: Female; Type: Steel, Psychic; Abilities: Levitate, Heatproof; Attacks: Wrap, Confusion, Growl, Hypnosis
Swapi (4):Larxy- Gender: Female; Type: Normal, Flying; Abilities: Natural Cure, Serene Grace; Attacks: Peck, Charm, Sing, Fury Attack
Zutodile (4):Hydra(SDC) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Inner Focus, Torrent; Attacks: Leech Life, Scratch, Supersonic, Water gun

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:20 pm 
Torchic

Phonox wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:

Well first of all, it's called Gotham City Sirens, exactly as I typed it. It's pretty good and, as you can probably infer from the title, it's main focus is the villainesses of Gotham, namely Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, and Catwoman. At this point Dick Grayson is the acting Batman, Bruce Wayne is missing, and Hush has taken on the appearance of Bruce. There's also quite a few Riddler appearances that are really entertaining, and I especially enjoyed the 3rd issue.

Siranae wrote:

Thanks for telling me, Sira. I'll get right on it.

Must not have read your post right. I'm not much of a DC fan, but that does sound interesting. Are you into Marvel at all?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:23 pm 
Gym Leader

Demosthenes wrote:
Must not have read your post right. I'm not much of a DC fan, but that does sound interesting. Are you into Marvel at all?

I don't really read many comic books, I just started with a few Batman comics and branched out a bit. I do read The Amazing Spider-Man and a few Deadpool comics though, so I do read Marvel comics too.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:04 pm 
Torchic

Deadpool is pretty awesome. You should try Silver Surfer.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:35 am 
Mew

If they ever release a DVD with PDFs (or something similar) of a bunch of back issues for Superman or Batman or something I may give American comics another go. Right now though, there's way too many plots and characters and I hate starting stories in the middle.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next