It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:27 pm 
Random Trainer

I'm watching Gurren Lagann now. Actually D.Gray-Man's ending reminded me most of the Claymore series. It had a bit of an insta-ending that really didn't make any sense.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:45 am 
Pokémon Champion

Been slowly watching Naruto Shippuden. Last weeks episode was good but very sad...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:51 pm 
Random Trainer

Just finished Gurren Lagann today - took a while to hunt down a link to the 27th episode, apparently sites have been taking it down for whatever reason. Epic ending though! ;-D

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:21 pm 
Combusken

Location: Dwelling currently in the time warp. (Yes, I AM jumping to the left)
I'm watching .hack//Sign at the moment.

It's good. Very good.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:53 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Idolmaster Xenoglossia.

I hate Fanservice.
I hate Mecha.
I hate Romance.

So you'd imagine I wouldn't touch any anime that rolls all three of them together with a ten foot pole. If the term "Robot Love Triangle" can be used to describe any aspect of a series, I should turn and run, right? But listening to Chihaya talk about Imber is good for a laugh... And Yayoi and Yukiho are the greatest things to happen to the universe since One Piece.

...Itsuki has apparently perfected the Jedi Mind Trick...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:43 pm 
Torchic

Kuroshi(-)tsuji, and I've been watching the last episode of Code Geass over and over

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:22 am 
Random Trainer

luquos wrote:
I'm watching .hack//Sign at the moment.

It's good. Very good.

That is my all time favourite series. .hack shall never fail (They're making another series soon apparently)!
A friend of mine is starting me on Ouran School Host Club soon, but I haven't seen it yet. I hear it's good?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:57 am 
Mew

Yeah, it's good. Just make sure you watch at least the entire first episode before forming any opinions.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:13 pm 
Random Trainer

Well...I've started Ouran. I'm a little disturbed, but at the same time it's immensely adorable and cute in most aspects. So I don't know whether to keep going or stop, but for the time being I'm still watching it (on ep 7 already).

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:55 pm 
Egg

Pokemon, Naruto (of course), I've also got this box of Japenses Aria DVDs. Their in Japanese but if you have a subtitle button their great. Seeing Akari and company in color is worth it.
Most of the episodes are loosely based on the manga. Like book 1 and 2.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:00 pm 
Random Trainer

Code Geass, Bleach, Ghost in the Shell, FMA, Cowboy Bebop,Big O, Inuyasha,Moribito.

http://www.pokeplushies.com/feed/785421
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 10:26 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

Hmm...well mostly its just been gurren lagen and rave master on sci-fi(Which I record).I wish there were more anime on t.v. right now.I'm tired of watching the same anime over and over.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:36 pm 
Random Trainer

Quote:
Hmm...well mostly its just been gurren lagen and rave master on sci-fi(Which I record).I wish there were more anime on t.v. right now.I'm tired of watching the same anime over and over.

2:30 am, Sunday morning. Cartoon Network West. That's when Bleach starts for me.

http://www.pokeplushies.com/feed/785421
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 1:00 am 
Blaziken Level 100

Oh, I forgot to mention bleach,the filler episodes are over and they are starting the new arc,which is great as I was getting tired of the bount arc.I still wish they would add more anime to satilite t.v. though(last year I remember they played Basilisk,Speedgrapher, Witchblade,Eiken,Samarai deeper kyo,Gensiken,and even some anime movies like The castle of...something,Appleseed,Akira,Tokyo godfathers, and Howl's moveing castle,most of which were on the chennels that you have to buy seprately).

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2