It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:38 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ] 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:21 pm 
Random Trainer

okay, I know this forum is mainly pokemon, but still, this is for posting the best moments of digimon until it comes this friday...I think

http://www.pokeplushies.com/feed/785421
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:31 am 
Mew

I really liked the first Digimon series, hated the second one (the one with the Dark Emperor), and liked the third. Haven't seen any of the others. It's too bad you can't get unedited DVDs in the US.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:35 pm 
Random Trainer

OMG i was such a huge digimon fan for the longest time =D I totally agree with Josiah, Season 1 was amazing and Season 2 sucked. Never finished the 3rd and I only saw 1 ep of the 4th. But still! The first season was the best digimon moment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:09 pm 
Blaziken

I remember digimon ^^ the only season I actually watched was the one with the fox, green rabbit, and red dinosaur thing. I think it's season 3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:05 pm 
Random Trainer

I liked seaons 1-3 but 4 sucked

Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:53 am 
Random Trainer

I was wrong about it coming on friday. but I did figure out on youtube that it will be here this summer. :sweat:
|-/
so anyone made up any digimon or something?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:31 am 
Random Trainer

It's a shame it's not coming out yet >< Oh well, that gives me some time to catch up in seasons 3 and 4 haha

I made up some as a kid, but I don't remember any, and between work and school I'm lucky to find time to read posts on the forums I'm in, let alone doodle some new characters =S

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:00 am 
Random Trainer

well here are mine in digimon explanation style!
vukumon- rookie
you better not ask why she has a red fighter's belt on her head, or you will face her vuku pinball laser.
kwukumon- champion
this digimon is a rival of togemon's mainly because of the elemental punch
mononokemon- ultimate
this wolfgirl is ome you really don't want to mess with.
her wolfspear will digitize you like nobody's business
sirenamon- mega
this is one siren you better love otherwise it's a songblast to extinction

eaglemon-rookie
this indiana jones crazed eagle is a pure fan. even down to his eagle whip
falcomon-champion
this shirtless birdboy will blow you away with a feather storm or two
gilamon-ultimate
this is one scary snake. its aztec fang is why it's the scariest digimon around.
quetzalcoatalmon-mega
this part man, part bird and part snake digimon is creepy don't drink water from where they live or it's more than it's montezuma's revenge attack you'll face.

more digimon tomorrow. as for why i hate season 4, they lost the digimon partners.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:02 am 
Random Trainer

here are the rest non explanation style:
jokemon
gagmon
jestermon
kingmonkeymon(rafikistyle head bashing!)
black kittyanamon
leonamon
ojamajomon
catonyamon
white kittyanamon
gladiatoramon
princessmon
morningstarmon
sealmon
lampreymon
rivermon
mermaidmon
banditomon(do not hold fritos near him!)
batmon
burromon
coyotemon
thornmon
geishamon
mirrormon
mandragolamon

anyone expecting anything in the new season?
I'm expecting to know the name of the sombrero wearing cactus digimon.
I've been calling that one EL Cactomon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 3:32 pm 
Random Trainer

um, I was wrong about when it's coming, again... it's this fall, not this summer...my fault,again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:35 am 
Egg

ya, season one was the best!! but after that... it kinda faded away for me...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:20 pm 
Random Trainer

This is the final countdown!digimon season 5 on tonight at 7:30 central time! *does final fantasy victory/numa numa dance*
be back later with personal summary and thoughts at 8:00. Hope you don't miss it!
;-\

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:55 am 
Random Trainer

sorry for the late review.bad connection all week.
Marcus Damon wants to be the ultimate fighter,however,he meets agumon and they fight.Then a girl named Yoshino comes in with lalamon.the digimon fight, and Marc and agumon escape.Later on Marcus meets Yoshi at the local, digimon version of Wal-mart.Where she forces him to pay for her pudding.(not evil enough)She tells him about the data squad,aka DATS(oh no the puns,).Then she tells him that agumon,(which is Raptor 1 to DATS) and she takes him to DATS HQ.There he meets the head of DATS,who wears sunglasses and has a ferret digimon hanging out on his shoulders named kudamon.(wait, Marcus gets agumon, Yoshi gets Lalamon, and the boss gets a ferret that doubles as a neck scarf?)Other digimon are two knight digimon,one black the other white,and a turtle in a helmet.Any way, a digimon attacks a burger stand,everyone thinks its agumon,turns out its cockatorimon.Then agumon walks up, with a trashcan on his head,and Marcus starts beating the godzilla sized chicken.Then a fisherman appears and gives Marcus a digivice,Agumon digivolves into Geogreymon and fights the chicken.Turning cockatorimon into a digiegg.(season one reference in the fight)so this leaves many questions.Who was the fisherman?How did he get a digivice?and Why would Cockatorimon destroy a burger stand?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:00 am 
Pokémon Legend

What channel does it come on?

............ - Gender: Male; Type: Fighting, Flying; Abilities: Guts, Inner Focus; Attacks: Leech Life, Leer, Low Kick, Revenge. Level 15

Sudonette - Gender: Male; Type: Rock, Ghost; Abilities: Insomnia, Rock Head; Attacks: Knock Off, Copycat,Rock throw, Curse. level 5

Metarion(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Metal; Abilities: Shield Dust, Sturdy; Attacks: Metal Claw, Tackle, Mud-Slap, Headbutt. Level 8

Shieldyu(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Water, Ground; Abilities: Sturdy, Natural Cure; Attacks: Tackle, Protect, Rapid Spin, take down. Level 5

Lola - Gender: Female; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Inner Focus, Synchronize; Attacks: Teleport, Leech Life, Leer

Silver wrote:
I love you The n00b. You don't have to be jealous of actual n00bs. There's only room in my heart for you. I'm just... disappointed that you left me for so long. It was lonely... you promised you'd write to me, but you never did... the months passed by, and I still thought of you every day, but you never called. I never got any letters from you.

So eventually, I started to lose faith... I thought you had been killed in that terrible, terrible war. Or maybe that you had forgotten about me. It's been so long, you probably found another girl over there... I never stopped loving you, but I didn't think you cared about me anymore, so welcoming you back just would have been too painful for me... I'm sorry. I'm glad you've come back home *sniff*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 12:11 pm 
Random Trainer

toon disney,at 7:30.I missed the second episode,because Zoras made me watch Doctor Who.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]