It is currently Mon May 25, 2020 11:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: ReMIND
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:01 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Yaaay I finally remembered to do this.

Ok, so ReMIND.

It starts out just about a girl and her cat, and then there's these lizard men and brain swapping and all kinds of crazy stuff.

The art is what got me curious about this comic to begin with. All painting-like, subdued colors, neat style.

I like this page here because it's a cat and a mouse so it's funny.

Post subject: Re: ReMIND
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:45 pm 
Mew

No real complaints here. The art is excellent, the setting is good, and the characters are moderately interesting. I think a bit more time could have bent spent on Victuals' life on the island and it would have been nice if he looked around the lizard town a bit more before going after the king, but overall the pacing is pretty good and the story never really feels rushed. So yeah, one of the better online graphic novels I've seen in quite some time. I'll definately be watching for the next chapter.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:18 am 
Gym Leader

Thanks for reminding me about this. I agree. Jason sets up a beautiful world and barely spends any time exploring it. But he covers what is important very well, I think.

Unfortunately, it makes sense that Victuals doesn't spend time exploring the lizard town as he's lived there his entire life, and he's got the willpower to (mostly) stick to his mission.

Swalectrode (Electric, Poison) Attacks: Yawn, Tackle, Sludge, Screech (Wins 5, Losses 0) Exp:30 Static&Liquid Ooze Status: Lost T.T

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:26 pm 
Mew

True, though he might consider scoping out the current state of affairs there seeing as he's been away for a while.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:41 pm 
Mew

I thought we were waiting on a bunch of people but it looks like the club is pretty small right now. Saber and Zoras are the only ones left and Zoras hasn't been around much lately. So I'll give Saber until Wednesday to post, at which point it'll be Poik's turn to post a comic.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]