It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ] 
 Post subject: Metal's Hair v. Phonox
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:38 pm 
Pokémon Master

Attention Duelists! My hair just rolled a 2!

Trophy Case:
Image Image Image Image Image

Last edited by Metalheadz on Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Metal v. Phonox
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:21 pm 
Gym Leader

Ehehehuhuhahahe

Welcome to my residence, my home, my humble abode if you will. My, you look cold. Why, come in, come in, I insist.
My my, you're shivering. Come, sit by the fire, warm up a bit. Unless...it's not the cold that's making you shiver.

Ehehehuhuhahahe

Well then, let's play a game to pass the time. This is one of my favorites, and I'm sure it's going to be one of yours as well. You'll never play another game after this, ehehe. Now then, don't be shy. Here, I'll even let you roll first.

Oh, a two! How dreadful. Don't worry, you still have a chance. With my bad luck, who knows what will happen. Well then, here goes everything.

Ooh, a four, how abysmal. Terrible luck you have, maybe even worse than mine. But, I am the host, and it is my job to be hospitable. Tell you what, you can go first, if you so desire. No, go ahead, quip away, it's perfectly fine. Anything to make your stay more pleasant, however short it may be.

Please, enjoy your stay. While you can, of course.

Eheheuhuhahahe

Volgel(4):Magneduo- Gender: Male; Type: Electric, Flying; Abilities: Magnet Pull, Early Bird; Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Thundershock, Pursuit
Schwann(4):Bronzling- Gender: Female; Type: Steel, Psychic; Abilities: Levitate, Heatproof; Attacks: Wrap, Confusion, Growl, Hypnosis
Swapi (4):Larxy- Gender: Female; Type: Normal, Flying; Abilities: Natural Cure, Serene Grace; Attacks: Peck, Charm, Sing, Fury Attack
Zutodile (4):Hydra(SDC) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Inner Focus, Torrent; Attacks: Leech Life, Scratch, Supersonic, Water gun
IC as of 6/7/09: 737

Signature site, how original!

Post subject: Re: Metal v. Phonox
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:25 pm 
Pokémon Master

"With that twig you're holding, it makes my sword look like Excalibur!"

Trophy Case:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:27 pm 
Gym Leader

"What a lovely comparison. I'll make it break, just like in Lancelot's first duel with Arthur!"

Volgel(4):Magneduo- Gender: Male; Type: Electric, Flying; Abilities: Magnet Pull, Early Bird; Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Thundershock, Pursuit
Schwann(4):Bronzling- Gender: Female; Type: Steel, Psychic; Abilities: Levitate, Heatproof; Attacks: Wrap, Confusion, Growl, Hypnosis
Swapi (4):Larxy- Gender: Female; Type: Normal, Flying; Abilities: Natural Cure, Serene Grace; Attacks: Peck, Charm, Sing, Fury Attack
Zutodile (4):Hydra(SDC) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Inner Focus, Torrent; Attacks: Leech Life, Scratch, Supersonic, Water gun

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:02 pm 
Mew

Point to Phonox!

Phonox: 1
Metal: 0

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:34 pm 
Gym Leader

Just going to say, I'm a bit slow on these things right now. Bit busy with competitions and all, so sorry if I take more than the traditional 3 days to respond.

Cliché time!

"Your aim's so poor, you couldn't hit the broad side of a barn!"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:20 pm 
Pokémon Master

"Before you say that, can you please hit me without accidentally hitting the audience around us?"

Trophy Case:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:44 am 
Mew

Kinda long, and it doesn't really counter his claims about your aim... Point to Phonox!

Phonox: 2
Metal: 0

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:38 pm 
Gym Leader

"If you were any slower, you'd be moving in reverse!"

(Will be gone for a while. We could leave this topic open or start a new one once I come back, up to you.)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:54 pm 
Pokémon Master

"But with that kind of footwork, you're walking backwards!"

(If I lose this retort, I surrender.)

Trophy Case:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:31 pm 
Mew

((Actually, if you give up three points in a row you automatically lose.))

Point to Metal...barely.

Phonox: 2
Metal: 1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:21 pm 
Pokémon Master

"Stop falling down, or you might as well give up!"

Trophy Case:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]