It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:25 pm 
Mew

((Well, if this here was one a them real fights then suppose I wouldn't be judgin' mah own retorts. But, since this is one of dem thar training matchs and don't really count fer nothin, why don't ya not worry bout the judgements and just go ahead and try ta counter that insalt a mine.))

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:39 pm 
Gym Leader

((Ok, Well, I reckon I'll give it et shot...)) [I'm actually using my mother as some of my inspiration :P]
"Well, I suppose you must be talkin' bout yourself there, since I'm holding mine mighty fine-like."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:10 pm 
Mew

Looks like that thar be a point ta NG!

Smirk - 4
NG - 3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:18 pm 
Gym Leader

((Wahoo! 'nother point for me!))
"Now, see 'ere, this es how ya do et."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:25 pm 
Mew

"How you do what? Lose horribly! Yes, yes, you truly are a shining example of it!!!"

Point to Smirk! Smirk wins!

Now my brother, prepare yourself for the advice that may very well mean the difference between victory and annihilation!!! While the length of most of your insults and retorts rings true and your insults have potential, the way you word you retorts is often your fatal flaw! You must take care to ensure that they both counter what your opponent says and are written in a way that everyone can easily understand what you mean! For the good of all that lives, my brother, you must take my words to heart strive to improve your skills!!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:40 pm 
Gym Leader

Arise, foul beast of mechanical contraption! Sharpen your devilish tounge and ready your sword, for I challenge thee to a battle of insults! While many others have fallen before you, I will prevail! The every insult I unleah upon you will damage your hollow soul, and when you're dazed from the ferocity of my attacks, I shall pierce your metal shell and end you!

(translation: I challenge the machine to three rounds of insults.)

Volgel(4):Magneduo- Gender: Male; Type: Electric, Flying; Abilities: Magnet Pull, Early Bird; Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Thundershock, Pursuit
Schwann(4):Bronzling- Gender: Female; Type: Steel, Psychic; Abilities: Levitate, Heatproof; Attacks: Wrap, Confusion, Growl, Hypnosis
Swapi (4):Larxy- Gender: Female; Type: Normal, Flying; Abilities: Natural Cure, Serene Grace; Attacks: Peck, Charm, Sing, Fury Attack
Zutodile (4):Hydra(SDC) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Inner Focus, Torrent; Attacks: Leech Life, Scratch, Supersonic, Water gun
IC as of 6/7/09: 737

Signature site, how original!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:47 pm 
Mew

The machine says you can go ahead and post your first insult.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:02 pm 
Gym Leader

Okay, I am really really really really really really really really sorry I forgot about this. I remembered this a few days ago in the morning but forgot about it by the time I got home. Really Really sorry.

"No matter how sharp your blade, you shall never match the sharpness of my wit!"

Volgel(4):Magneduo- Gender: Male; Type: Electric, Flying; Abilities: Magnet Pull, Early Bird; Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Thundershock, Pursuit
Schwann(4):Bronzling- Gender: Female; Type: Steel, Psychic; Abilities: Levitate, Heatproof; Attacks: Wrap, Confusion, Growl, Hypnosis
Swapi (4):Larxy- Gender: Female; Type: Normal, Flying; Abilities: Natural Cure, Serene Grace; Attacks: Peck, Charm, Sing, Fury Attack
Zutodile (4):Hydra(SDC) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Inner Focus, Torrent; Attacks: Leech Life, Scratch, Supersonic, Water gun

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:58 pm 
Mew

"True. I don't think it's possible to get a blade that dull."

Pretty good all around. There's no wasted words, it's to the point, and make for a good insult. Not the hardest thing to counter, but still pretty good.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:01 pm 
Gym Leader

Okay, childish insults away!

"The only thing you can cut is the cheese!"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:55 am 
Mew

"Seeing how your insults are full of it, that shouldn't be a problem."

Clever, if childish. Short, sweet. Once again, a good solid insult.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:03 pm 
Gym Leader

"I hope your swordfighting skils are as bad as your face!"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:44 am 
Mew

Not bad, but it could be better. Why bother hoping when you could just say, "Your fighting style is as ugly as your face," or something to that effect? Don't hope that your opponent is bad, go right ahead and say that they are.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:46 pm 
Gym Leader

Well, that was nice. Really need to remember these things though. Don't want to lose due to disqualification again.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:12 am 
Gym Leader

So I take it that Phonox is finished? If so, I'd like a battle of wits (insults) One on One with normal rules applying, if you will.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next