It is currently Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:19 pm 
Pokémon Champion

Hi and welcome. As you can see, these intro's can get weird :)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:05 pm 
Blaziken

Neo, they've been weirder. A lot weirder.

Anyway, heya howdy hi notso bad a day to you!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:07 pm 
Shiny Shedinja

Greetings and welcome!

I am PoisonWing14, but most people refer to me as Poison. It's a pleasure to meet you...uhh, hmm...long name...I'll just call ya Rex! Nice to meet you Rex! I'm the, currently sick, random tomboy who you can normally find in the "Game Time!" section of these forums.

As said previously, these intros can get a bit strange. Also, please don't spam too much with the smilies and try to use proper grammar n' spelling, just as a friendly reminder.

Finally, look out for flying sandwiches, velociraptors with tubas, don't trust the untrustable statues, and don't talk to or side with the barrels. They were the ones who killed your pet rock when you were 2 years old.

Thank you for listening and good day! *Picks up lanturn and heads into the darkness of the forums*

"Remember: Not only does crime not pay, but you don't get a health plan, either."
- Nick Brick, Lego Island

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:25 pm 
Mew

Welcome to the forums! I'm Josiah, the guy in charge. For the record, Faustgy is completely right in his earlier RP related post. Anyway, please read the rules and enjoy your stay.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:30 am 
Pokémon Master

A Wild Doodleshark appeared!

Greetings new person; I am Doodleshark, and in the past I have been responsible for no fewer than half-a-dozen RP's that have failed miserably due to a combination of losing interest and horrible, horrible planning. For now I mostly chill in the Games thread. Enjoy your time. *Submerges.*

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:02 am 
Torchic

A Doodleshark! :-/ MUST CATCH! :thumbsup:

*Rex throws a masterball at Doodleshark* :drop: I was saving that to catch Articuno :sweat:

Wow your're right!

The Moral: Dog Pokemon Rule!

Games Owned: Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Firered, Leafgreen, Heartgold, Diamond, Black

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:51 am 
Gym Leader

The breeze shifted, taking the scent away with it, the target seemed unaware of his peril as he was greeted by the forumers.
The tall grass swayed in the wind, a few yellow flowers showing here and there.
Her hears were laid back and tail low to the ground as she prepared herself for. . .

*SUPAMEGAHUGGLOMPTACKLE*

Nyah! I be Kaida, resident glomper of the newbies.
So you be a dog trainer eh. Well then you have me thou rival. I be the feline trainer. Although I also specialize in fire types. And a wide assortment of other types and pokemon and oh how can I choose. Even if felines and fire types are my favorite theres just some many awesome pokemon to choose from!
Ah what a world! What a world! Oh thoust be tormenting me with the awesome pokemon.

Now I want to play pokemon. . . But which game should I play! Arugh!

. . . Ignoring all that Welcome to the forums and have fun ^_^ kay.

That spikes you when you pick it up

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:07 am 
Torchic

I specialize in dark types as well XP but I use my dog pokemon in battle more XD

Wow your're right!

Games Owned: Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Firered, Leafgreen, Heartgold, Diamond, Black

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:42 am 
Combusken

For some odd reason, after i beat Pokemon: Red VersionTM, I would never use any Pokemon that weren't fire type. I've since changed that, (I wuv my Snivy) but really, do you know how long it took me to beat some of those gyms?

Wisdom is not putting a tomato in a fruit salad.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:46 am 
Torchic

I always have a mixed team O.o which always has a fire type, a water type, grass type and a pokemon that can fly

Wow your're right!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:51 am 
Random Trainer

Hello Wolfdragon King (rex does mean king ya know.) I'm Aura, Mythology Nut, and a person with some decent art over in the Art Board. They're not masterpeices, but, I'm getting better... slowly.

http://www.pokeplushies.com/feed/785421
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:57 am 
Torchic

I found out awhile ago that Rex meant King... :blush: I took the name from the T-Rex (becuase Rex's original name was Tyran O. Rex, everyone just prefered to call him Rex) so I was pretty surprised :-P Yes my nickname does come from my main character, is there a problem with that? >-[]

Wow your're right!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:36 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

Hey Rex, grass here, I see you are making yourself quite comfortable, that's good! Welcome! Glad to see a smiling (guessing on this) face. So, do you have LoZ Oot for the 3DS? Can you not wait until PKMN BW2? Do you have LoZ SS? If you do, how far have you gotten? If you don't, do you want it? Am I overloading you on questions? Well, that's all, see ya!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:51 am 
Torchic

Answering questions powers activate!

1. No I don't have it for the 3DS, but i do have it on it's original console :cool:

2. I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT! :blush:

3. Yes I do XD. I've completed the whole game and i'm planning to do it again in hero mode soon I'_'I

4. No your not overloading me with questions B-D

Wow your're right!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:36 am 
Random Trainer

You got an original DS too? I call mine the DS Brick, and one of the hinges broke on it. I might get a 3DS for my birthday though.

So Wolf, do you draw?

http://www.pokeplushies.com/feed/785421
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next