It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Introducing A New Member
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:02 am 
Egg

Hello! My friend Faustgy introduced me to this forum. I'm fairly new at this, so please correct me if I (completely unintentionally) do anything wrong. Thanks in advance!

Okay, intros. Obviously, I am a new member. You may call me Isis. Why did I use this name? It's the same name I use when playing the Pokemon games. Why did I use this name for my character in the games? Why did you?

Some background info about my exposure to Pokemon: I have played games from the Hoenn, Kanto, Sinnoh and Unova regions. Hoenn is my first and favorite region, which makes the Pebble Version comic that much more meaningful and hilarious to me. Rayquaza will always be in my heart. I don't want to hear about the Ice Beam. >,>#

That's all for me. Looking forward to participating more in this forum! ;-)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:12 am 
Combusken

'Ello, you. You already know me, so I won't introduce myself to you.

This is a friend I made at the archery club, and as she said, she's new to this. As in...online communities in general. She just thought she'd give it a shot after I brought this forum up during archery today. Don't worry, she's not a troublemaker.
I think.

So as I've told you, Isis, there's a forum event going on...but it's kind of late for most of the forum members here. Otherwise, this topic would be swarmed with posts already. Um... I think that's all I have to say. Enjoy your stay, take a look around, yadda yadda yadda.

Isis wrote:
Rayquaza will always be in my heart. I don't want to hear about the Ice Beam.

Okay then. Ice Punch.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:15 am 
Blaziken

Well hey, Faustgy got himself a referral. One of the good kinds, too. Welcome to the forums, and as soon as I can type this post properly we'll get started.
Isis wrote:
Rayquaza will always be in my heart. I don't want to hear about the Ice Beam. >,>#

Blizzard's more powerful anyway.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:35 am 
Combusken

Blivsey wrote:
Well hey, Faustgy got himself a referral. One of the good kinds, too. Welcome to the forums, and as soon as I can type this post properly we'll get started.
Isis wrote:
Rayquaza will always be in my heart. I don't want to hear about the Ice Beam. >,>#

Blizzard's more powerful anyway.

Actually, Mandi and I both more or less got Key2dawn/Yuki to join PVF as well.
Unless you're referring to KotF. In that case, that was completely unintentional. We were just talking about online communities in general with another friend, and Isis here decided that she wanted to try joining one. Since PVF has the best community I've seen so far, I decided that this place would be a good start for her.

I actually was going to mention Blizzard, but I personally dislike it because of how unreliable it is under normal circumstances. I probably also picked Ice Punch because of my tendency to use Weavile, actually...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:57 am 
Pokémon Champion

Hi and welcome to our sane *twitches* little group.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:42 am 
Random Trainer

Oh it's you the one with the shiny new bow that Faustgy was totally not raving about the first day she saw it!

Nice to meet you, Isis. :D I'm Mandi. You might've heard of me, or you might not have. >_> In any case, welcome to Pebble Version. /o/

Meh Siggy Site
And another one because they decreased the number of allotted pages on free sites

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:35 pm 
Egg

Hi Blivsey! Hi Neo Zanther! Hi Mandi!
Actually Mandi, I am another archery friend, though I do wish I was the one with the shiny new bow... OmO

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:42 pm 
Pokémon Master

Hello there, Isis! I'm Metal, the die-hard rocker of the forum. Some may think of me as a heartless brute who listens to evil music, but they're just mindless zombies who don't know any better... Consider me your first friend of the forum! ;-)

Trophy Case:
Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:45 pm 
Egg

Hi Metal! Haha, it's all good. Besides, I find it hard to believe that someone with an avie like yours could be that brutally heartless!
On another note, it's interesting to see that most of you here are all participating in the Guardian Nine RP. :-D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:25 pm 
Mew

Welcome to the forums! I'm Josiah, the guy in charge. You seem like you'll fit in just fine. We tend to be a pretty friendly and laid back bunch (though with a slight obsession about proper spelling and grammar). As a general warning, intro threads tend to get rather strange sooner or later but I hope you enjoy your time here.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:57 pm 
Random Trainer

Whoops my bad. How embarrassing. :'D Welcome to PVF in any case, shiny bow or not. XD

Meh Siggy Site
And another one because they decreased the number of allotted pages on free sites

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:41 pm 
Pokémon Master

Da na. Da na. Da na da-na-da-na-da-na-da-na... *Emerges from the water with a mighty splash.*

Greeting new bloke, I'm the local guy-who-only-posts-every-other-week-and-only-ever-in-the-Games-section. Have fun, don't do drugs, stay in school, and drink your milk to grow strong bones. *Returns to the murky deep.*

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:19 am 
Pokémon Legend

Heyo! You showed up at a VERY hardcore time at the forums... terribly sorry I don't have a more interesting message, I've been gone all day and I'm exhaused enough to collapse right now but so excited that I can't! It's really quite problematic!

ANYWHO welcome, enjoy your stay, and mind the moose. That's plural, mind you!

Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid." ~ William Ernest Henley
Image Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:26 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

Hey, I'm grass, (Yes, grass is uncaptilzed). I hope you have a very good time here, enjoy! A lso, I understand how you feel about Ice Beam, it really hurts grass as well.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:48 pm 
Random Trainer

Isis, egyptian goddess married to Osiris, mother of Horus.

Sorry, love Mythology. Hi, I'm Auragongal, you can just call me Aura. I doodle, Rp on another site, and I love mythology, pokemon, and the occasional weirdness in supernatural occurences.

Nice to meet ya, and I hope you enjoy yourself here.

http://www.pokeplushies.com/feed/785421
ImageImageImageImageImage
Hyperion(4); Gender - Male; Abilities - Blaze, Keen Eye;Attacks - Leer, Tackle,Ember,Double Team;Holding - Nothing
Celsius(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Bug, Ice; Abilities: Shed Skin, Inner Focus; Attacks: Powder Snow, Protect,Double Team,Tackle
Cobra(4) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Shed Skin, Storm Drain; Attacks: Mud-Slap, Leer, Harden,Bite
Eric (2) - Gender: Male; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Trace, Keen Eye; Attacks: Growl, Gust, Sand-Attack
Bruce (3) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Fighting; Abilities: Guts, Sand Veil; Attacks: Tackle, Poison Sting,Absorb, Helping Hand

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next