It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: New here
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:52 pm 
Pokémon Legend

I'm playing WoW, and my computer is out here SO YOU'RE JUST TRYING TO DISTRACT ME

............ - Gender: Male; Type: Fighting, Flying; Abilities: Guts, Inner Focus; Attacks: Leech Life, Leer, Low Kick, Revenge. Level 15

Sudonette - Gender: Male; Type: Rock, Ghost; Abilities: Insomnia, Rock Head; Attacks: Knock Off, Copycat,Rock throw, Curse. level 5

Metarion(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Metal; Abilities: Shield Dust, Sturdy; Attacks: Metal Claw, Tackle, Mud-Slap, Headbutt. Level 8

Shieldyu(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Water, Ground; Abilities: Sturdy, Natural Cure; Attacks: Tackle, Protect, Rapid Spin, take down. Level 5

Lola - Gender: Female; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Inner Focus, Synchronize; Attacks: Teleport, Leech Life, Leer

Silver wrote:
I love you The n00b. You don't have to be jealous of actual n00bs. There's only room in my heart for you. I'm just... disappointed that you left me for so long. It was lonely... you promised you'd write to me, but you never did... the months passed by, and I still thought of you every day, but you never called. I never got any letters from you.

So eventually, I started to lose faith... I thought you had been killed in that terrible, terrible war. Or maybe that you had forgotten about me. It's been so long, you probably found another girl over there... I never stopped loving you, but I didn't think you cared about me anymore, so welcoming you back just would have been too painful for me... I'm sorry. I'm glad you've come back home *sniff*

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:55 pm 
Torchic

How did you know? O.O

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:56 pm 
Pokémon Legend

I'm a wizard

............ - Gender: Male; Type: Fighting, Flying; Abilities: Guts, Inner Focus; Attacks: Leech Life, Leer, Low Kick, Revenge. Level 15

Sudonette - Gender: Male; Type: Rock, Ghost; Abilities: Insomnia, Rock Head; Attacks: Knock Off, Copycat,Rock throw, Curse. level 5

Metarion(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Metal; Abilities: Shield Dust, Sturdy; Attacks: Metal Claw, Tackle, Mud-Slap, Headbutt. Level 8

Shieldyu(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Water, Ground; Abilities: Sturdy, Natural Cure; Attacks: Tackle, Protect, Rapid Spin, take down. Level 5

Lola - Gender: Female; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Inner Focus, Synchronize; Attacks: Teleport, Leech Life, Leer

Silver wrote:
I love you The n00b. You don't have to be jealous of actual n00bs. There's only room in my heart for you. I'm just... disappointed that you left me for so long. It was lonely... you promised you'd write to me, but you never did... the months passed by, and I still thought of you every day, but you never called. I never got any letters from you.

So eventually, I started to lose faith... I thought you had been killed in that terrible, terrible war. Or maybe that you had forgotten about me. It's been so long, you probably found another girl over there... I never stopped loving you, but I didn't think you cared about me anymore, so welcoming you back just would have been too painful for me... I'm sorry. I'm glad you've come back home *sniff*

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:59 pm 
Torchic

Are you really?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:01 pm 
Pokémon Legend

Oooh i wish I knew how to put pictures in.

U jelly?

Silver wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:06 pm 
Torchic

Blastotoise wrote:
Oooh i wish I knew how to put pictures in.

U jelly?

Dude, thats easy. I know the codes by heart.

[img]www.whateveryourimageurlis.com[img]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:17 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

Welcome to the forums, guy with an interesting name that rose confusion for 5 seconds until I read more of the comments. I hope you enjoy your stay or something.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:20 pm 
Torchic

Thanks. I'll probably be here a while though.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:30 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Well, The N00b, you certainly have good taste in friends.

So, you're getting in to the competitive spirit already then, are you? Let's see how you hold up against this - I challenge you to a game of chess while fighting bulls in a bowling alley filled with golf balls made of rocks, paper, and scissors that can fly.

And a completely unrelated pie eating contest, because pie is good.

Ready? GO!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:57 pm 
Torchic

Not only do I finish my pie first but I distract you by balancing on a bowling ball whilst hog tying the bull and I finish the chess game blindfolded.

**Edit

Actually, while I have my coding list ready. Here's some instruction for the code.

Admin CP > Custom BB codes > Add new BB code

Title- Youtube
Tag- Youtube
Replacement- (<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/{param}"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/{param}" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>) **remove the first and last parentheses**

Example - [youtube]JFwCCL0Vh6U[/youtube]

Description - Use the movie code from the YouTube URL in your browser. For example, http://youtube.com/watch?v=JFwCCL0Vh6U

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:08 am 
Mew

Name change complete!

Anyway, I'm Josiah, the guy in charge and the one who is going to drive himself nuts counting all the posts for this contest. Welcome to the forums! It seems Marley filled you in on things but please check the rules and FAQ if you have any questions.

Also, thanks for the code but for various reasons I'd rather not let people imbed youtube videos directly into their posts.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:05 am 
Torchic

Hey. Thanks for the new name.

No problem. I enjoy coding and such.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:23 am 
Pokémon Legend

Hey Demosthenes. Where's Locke?

And by that I mean HI I'm Saber Knight. Not that that (ew, same word twice) wasn't a given or anything.

ANYWHO I'd come up with a cooler hello, but I realllly need to get offa the computer and to rehearsal! Ta!

Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid." ~ William Ernest Henley
Image Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:48 pm 
Torchic

That's a really great book.

I'm Rob.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:56 pm 
Egg

Siranae wrote:
You're name is Blastoise sucks, and your status is egg. I thought for a second your name was Blastoisesuckseggs. That was a confusing second. Followed by another second of normal confusion. Followed by another second of realization.
Followed by a bite of some kind of health food cereal.
Hello, I am Siranae, but I also go by Sira. Nice to meet you. Fence post.

Lady Siranae (cuz I am calling Lady forever more) thank you for that so much. I had no clue what his name had been :P. I am Liam, many greetings to you

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next