It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 6:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: IM BACK!!!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:29 pm 
Egg

So, after being away from this place for..... 6 years, I have finally returned. My story is a long one, with my dad banishing the internet when I was 13 and me loosing contact with all the online communities I loved. Until last year, when I started college! Free of my fathers reign, I tried to return to all my online communities. But for the life of me I could not remember the name of this one... Then, about a month ago while editing a friends English paper, I remember something. Shauni once sent me part of a story she was working on, and i went through my vast collection of my short stories, notes, pictures, everything about writing I collected of my own and my friends. In it I found the email she sent, and she also sent it to peebleversion.com. So I finally made it back! Oh, I use to be know as ImortalServant, and its totally cool if you peeps dont remember me, 6 years, plus ya know, I wasn't suppose to be online, thus I was not one much. Anyways...... Does Silver still cook himself? That always concerned me....

Post subject: Re: IM BACK!!!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:36 pm 
Random Trainer

A veteran! Don't know you, but might as well welcome you back! ;-D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:50 pm 
Pokémon Master

Welcome back!

Trophy Case:
Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:00 pm 
Egg

Thanks to both of ye :-)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:32 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

No, I don't cook myself... Neo is the master chef around here. He cooks me sometimes. It doesn't happen as often as it used to, though. Apparenlty, my meat is getting tough and chewy or something. Now, I'm no spring chicken, but...

Anyways, I remember you. Although alls I really remember is that you... didn't post all that much. But your name is familiar! and geez, is this place even six years old? *looks at join date*

Oh... Yeah, I... guess it is... Maybe I am old and chewy by now...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:26 pm 
Egg

My bad Silver. Its been awhile lol. And yea, I was basically on lockdown 24/7 back then. Then my dad married a woman that basically hates technology and I had to hide my video games at my moms. And my dad had custody. Thank god I was sneaky with my sp and ds :P. Anyhow, I occasionally get too busy with school to post in forums, but you'll find Ill be able to contribute much more this go round

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:54 pm 
Pokémon Master

ImmortalLiam wrote:
...and she also sent it to peebleversion.com.

very nice

My tunes :-)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:04 pm 
Random Trainer

Hello!

You left before I came, so I'm afraid I don't know you. But that can be remedied by daily visits to this site, hm?

It would appear my college work kept me away from these forums during the time of most antelope activity. What a shame. Oh well, it is delightful to meet you. I hope to see you on these forums.

I decided to talk very politely for some reason. I have no idea why. There's a crazy guy on tv freaking out about his house. He's got a birdcage on his foot. That's all for now.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:12 pm 
Egg

Lol, and now my first impression is that your a noble lady or something :P. Well someone on my tv just yelled out a scream and started cursing because my roommate killed him....

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:21 pm 
Random Trainer

Aw, a noble lady ;-D.

By the way, you're story about getting back to this place. I know this might sound cheesy, but the whole thing about finding long lost friends after so much had happened was kinda heartwarming.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:30 pm 
Egg

Lol, it was definably unique experience. But then again most of my stories like that are. One of my exs accidentally called me and thats how we met. I was a member of the Giantintheplayground community and my college roommate was on there too, but we met in real life and never had a clue we were both part of it until we had know each other for awhile. I found another group of online peeps by following the paper trail left when they transfered the rpg we were all in from website to website. Usually random events work out for me ;-D

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:51 am 
Mew

Wow, it really has been a while. Welcome back!

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:57 pm 
Egg

Lol, yes it has. I don't know if this is the appropriate place to ask, but does anyone have or know where I might find some good Steven Stone avatars. I found one, but it was too big for this site :-(

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:07 pm 
Random Trainer

Say what? Steven Stone sprites? As in PKMN, or something else? If PKMN, look in the Spriter's resource.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:58 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

Yes! I can finally be not-guilty about not knowing an older member!

Welcome back, immortal... though I think I'm more comfortable with just saying "hello", since I don't know you. So... uh.... Hello!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next