I HAVE RISEN LIKE THE PHEONIX

Stop here to introduce yourself or let the other members know that you're leaving on or returning from vacation.

Moderators: Silver, shauni

Celebifly
Pokémon Master

I HAVE RISEN LIKE THE PHEONIX

Post by Celebifly »

Holy snapples! I was browsing the depths of the internet here tonight and ended up back here on good ol Pebble Version Forums, so I decided to try to log in for giggles and first attempt I got in!

Sorry Josiah, I haven't read your comic in ages ;_; I still love pokemon with a passion, just most of the webcomics I read now-a-days are a little more 18+ . . . . .

A little update on my life! I am trying to be a writer! I spent four lovely years writing a thick-ass novel I am trying to get published. I am not officially married but I've been with my man for eight years and we consider ourselves married. I have two wonderful black furry children. Moss the cat and Max Power the dog.

To everyone else; Hello! I am Celebifly aka Opal. I also go by Civet online as well but I still go by Celebifly here and there ^^ I use to be the Queen of the game section until I vanished . . . .but I decided, what the heck! I'll poke my head in and say hi!

HELLO!!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Josiah
Mew

Re: I HAVE RISEN LIKE THE PHEONIX

Post by Josiah »

Nice to hear from you! It really has been a long time. Good look with the novel, though be prepared for lots of rejection letters. Unless you have connections, getting published these days requires a good bit of luck, in addition to decent writing. Of course, there's always self publishing on Kindle and such, which is fairly easy./ Though also requires some luck and/or good promotional skills.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.
prancingmad
Egg

Post by prancingmad »

Opal! Long time no see!

This coming from another long time no see'er as well. Just randomly thought to pop in and saw she did as well. :P We should do some sort of reunion show.
shauni
Articuno

Post by shauni »

Hello! I'm back too!
"BOW BEFORE THE SHAUNINESS THAT IS SHAUNI! "--Shadowman

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image
novatree
Shiny Manaphy

Post by novatree »

Hey my old username/Password worked....

Hi everyone from 2 years ago..... I think this might be the first post of 2019.

I miss the days of a ton of WebComics....

Also is the comic at the end finally? If so Wow I'm impressed Josiah
I was browsing Amazon the other day and I saw a robot uprising survival guide. Upon checking this guide I saw an audio CD version I smirked and laughed at the irony.
Josiah
Mew

Post by Josiah »

Wow, it's been a long time. Nice to hear from you!

The comic isn't done yet, but it's getting there. There's still some post-game stuff I want to cover along with the resolution of the whole Team Rocket plot line. I'm not sure exactly how much longer it'll take to finish, but it's in the home stretch.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.
Rixbee44
Egg

Post by Rixbee44 »

novatree wrote:Hey my old username/Password worked....

Hi everyone from 2 years ago..... I think this might be the first post of 2019.
paris shuttle airports
I miss the days of a ton of WebComics....

Also is the comic at the end finally? If so Wow I'm impressed Josiah
Hello, where are everyone left?