It is currently Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 478 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:33 pm 
Mew

Thanks to the time warp, all of Round 3 was lost. However, I remember where everyone was so I'll be summarizing the events here and we'll pick up right were we left off. If you can't remember what items and powers you got on the wheels, there's a list in The Wheels of Fate thread.

Super Happy Fun Fun Land is a Disney World type theme park. It is divided into seven themed sections (named on the map) and each section is really large (the black lines are walls). Most rides and attractions are free once you're in the park but food, most games, shops, and a handful of other things do cost. Money is automatically deducted from your team's account.
As always, when entering a new area, building, etc, please wait for me to describe it before you do anything else.

Plot Summary
The Earth Team spun the Wheels and headed through the portal their round 3 destination but were unable to get a look at the opposing teams. They arrived in a dark room with two doors. They couldn't open one but the other led out into the Galactic Promenade. The team soon split up and began exploring.

Zanther walked around the Galactic Promenade (an townlike area filled with stores and restaurants) with Cassi for a while then stopped to have his photo taken with Willie Wombat. Strangely, he found the words Row 7 written on the back of the photo. Curious, he walked into the nearest store, World 'o Springs, to see if anyone in there knew what Row 7 might be refering to.

Cassi walked around the Galactic Promenade with Neo for a while then went into Underwear for All Occasions to look for some underwear to wear on her head. While there she ran into Kaida. After finding some she liked she began searching the store for Kaida, who had gone off to look for some underwear of her own.

Kaida walked around the Galactic Promenade with Saku for a while then struck out on her own, got some ramen, and eventually followed Cassi into Underwear for All Occasions. While Cassi browsed the selection of underwear headgear, Kaida went off with a sales clerk to "see" the store's hot new item, invisible underwear.

Saku walked around the Galatic Promenade with Kaida for a bit until she left him behind. He's been hanging around there ever since.

Gary and Troy headed out together, left the Galactic Promenade, and made their way to Amusement Fair, a carnival like area with lots of rides and games. They rode The Screamer and then found themselves infront of the Whack a Nole game and were trying to decide if they should give it a try.

Mickey and Marley explored the Galactic Promenade a bit and managed to get a map that showed what all the different areas of the park were along with nice cartoony drawings of each (though it wasn't detailed enough to be any use in navigating the areas themselves). Deciding to explore the park in a counter clockwise direction, they headed to Flights of Fancy. It turned out to be an area full of tall trees where people could actually fly. They decided to spli up and explore the area then meet back at the entrace later.
Marley headed to the right, followed the area's boundary for a bit, and came out of the forest. From there he could see what looked like an ocean with several islands and a ship or two. He could see people flying all over the area.
Mickey headed to the left and came out of the forest next to a small mountain range. Before heading into the mountains, she stopped to try a mine cart ride. She was in line behind a group that looked a lot like human teenagers (although with very brightly colored hair) wearing something like swimsuits. She heard them talking above having made a lot of money and noticed that a girl in the group seemed to be stealing glances at her. When confronted, the girl seemed flustered and said she thought Mickey looked familiar but that she must have been mistaken. As it happened, Mickey ended up in the same mine cart as the girl and some of her friends. She took a very awkward stab at conversation and got no response.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:12 pm 
Gym Leader

(uh yeah... I mememeber now! I was waiting to be told what i'd find etc...)

ImageAylee(Vulithe) - Gender: Female; Type: Fire; Abilities: Flash Fire, Intimidate; Attacks: Ember, Bite, Tail Whip.
Bag: IC: 275

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:28 am 
Mew

Cassi

As Cassi walked through the store looking for Kaida she passed by displays of underwear of every shape, size, color, and type imaginable. She also passed several more store employees (both men and women) each wearing a different type of underwear and plenty of shoppers, some of whom were also wearing only underwear. Eventually she spotted Kaida and the employee that had helped her in the far corner and headed over.
((That's about as far as you can go until Kaida posts.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:40 pm 
Pokémon Legend

Mickey sighed. She wasn't really getting the girl to say anything. She decided to relax, and waited for the mine cart ride to begin.

Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid." ~ William Ernest Henley
Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:12 am 
Gym Leader

((Squee thanks. And I’ve been thinking about something so I do have something else I can do…))

Cassi put the undies on her head as she walked towards Kaida as if nothing was unusual. Although to be honest, it WAS an alien planet where they sold underpants to go on one’s head… so there really WASN’T anything unusual about her wearing some.

She realised that Kaida was still speaking with the shop assistant and decided to wait. She sat cross-legged on the floor and pulled the item out of her bag.

The Really Cool Invisible thing was about the size of a book, and she hadn’t thought about it much before. She was always the best at figuring out Christmas gifts etc by using all her senses. You didn’t need to see something to have an idea of what it looked like.

She decided to explore it using all her other 5 senses- she ran her hands over it, listened to it, smelled it, licked it, even placed her ands on in to see if she could ‘feel’ anything such as an electromagnetic force that is generally thought of as a ‘presence.’

ImageAylee(Vulithe) - Gender: Female; Type: Fire; Abilities: Flash Fire, Intimidate; Attacks: Ember, Bite, Tail Whip.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:57 pm 
Mew

MICKEY

The other girl gave Mickey a very strange look after her ramblings about pie and then tried to ignore her. Her two friends in the cart pointedly avoided looking at both Mickey and the girl.

The ride started a few moments later. The mine cart slowly rattled down a track. For a short time it was too dark to see much but then the area was illuminated by some glowing gems embedded in the walls, none of the other carts were in sight. Before long the cart began to move faster and faster, rattling violently, as it shot through enourmous caverns on a twisting track that run up, down, and side to side and breakneck speeds. The boy and the orange haired girl seemed to be enjoying it quite the lot, the other girl was looking a little scared.
Suddenly the cart flew over a gap in the track and over a cliff high above what appeared to be a river of lava, and landed hard on the other side. It continued on, hit a very sharp curve in the track, tipped over, and sent the passagers flying.
Mickey and the three aliens landed on top of a pillar of rock balanced precariously in the midst of a lake of lava as their cart fell into the fiery depths below. The pillar rumbled slightly as they hit. Everyone was a bit dazed but didn't look hurt.

CASSI

The Really Cool Invisible Thingy was about the size and shape of a paperback novel. It was soft and extremely fuzzy and felt pretty much the same all around, although there were five small circular indentations in seemingly random spots. It didn't have a smell and licking it was like licking a very soft and fuzzy rug. Cassi was unable to feel any strange forces from it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:07 pm 
Pokémon Legend

Mickey grinned with delight as the cart increased in speed. Faster! Faster! Was all she could think. It was then Mickey noticed that the other girl seemed to be frightened. As she was about to say something comforting, the cart flew into the airand landed shakily.
Disoriented, Mickey struggled to get back in position when not soon after the cart tipped and they went flying. "Nngh!" Mickey groaned as she hit the ground. With a slight moan, she shakily got back to her feet rubbing her head. "Was that supposed to happen?" Mickey wondered out loud. "Well...nothing seems to be broken here, you okay?" She asked, at the same time nervously glancing down at the lava. With a gulp, she turned away from the molten goo and instead occupied herself with looking at the stalagtites. Or stalagmites. Whichever one hung from the ceiling.

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:58 pm 
Gym Leader

Cassi hugged the invisible thing. She liked fuzzy things.

Upon finding the indentations she tried pressing them and placing her fingers in them.

Perhaps it was some kind of combination… perhaps it opened… everything about it made her more curious.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:20 pm 
Pokémon Champion

"Yes. Don't suppose you know of anything called or refered to as Row 7?", Zanther asked the store owner.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:10 pm 
Gym Leader

((I didn't actually see your last post for me Josiah so I'm just going to kindda improvise.))

After trying on one of the invisible bra's Kaida discided she liked it and bought one, she then procedded to find Cassie sitting on the floor hugging something. "Caaassssiiii!" She said in a very high-pitched voice, pause then continued with another high-pitched "Hi".

That spikes you when you pick it up

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:34 am 
Gym Leader

"Hihi, Kaida," Cassi said, still focussing on trying to see if te Invisible Thing opened- or at least did something. "What's up?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:35 pm 
Mew

MICKEY

"Didn't seem like it was supposed to happen." the orange hair girl was looking around for a way off the pillar.

"But you never really know." the boy, who also had orange hair, was checking on the green haired girl, who looked to be taking the sudden turn of events a bit worse than the ohers.

Without warning the pillar began to shake, a lot.

Zanther

"Not in here." the clerk shrugged. "But a lot of rides and stuff have a row 7 when you're in line."

KAIDA & CASSI

As promised, Kaida's invisible bra was completely invisible (careful not to lose it when you're not wearing it), and quite comfortable too.
As Cassi played with the indentations on the Really Cool Invisible Thingy, it suddenly changed shape. It was still soft and fuzzy and still had the indentations, but now it was thinner and longer, almost like a rod or short sword.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:23 pm 
Gym Leader

“YES!” Cassi exclaimed. She 'looked' at it again, and stood up. “Hey, Check this out.”

Cassi whacked Kaida with the invisible thing.

((Wait, is it hard and covered with soft fuzzy stuff, or is it soft and fuzzy like a teddy bear?))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:43 pm 
Pokémon Legend

Mickey stumbled as the pillar began to shake, her face paling. "This doesn't sound good." She said, mainly to herself than to the rest of them. Mickey then bit her lip and tried her best to put on a brave face.
"I wonder why this is shaking." Mickey said, as calmly as was possible in the situation. "I'm sure it's nothing...this is probably all part of the ride."
At that moment, Mickey rembered that many of the people had been wearing swimsuits. She had a horrid vision of people swimming in the lava, but quickly turned to happier thoughts.

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:00 pm 
Pokémon Master

"Ah, what the heck, I'll try," Gary said. He walked up to the alien manning the game and said that he would like to play.

"Dobby never meant to kill, only to...maim. Or seriously injure."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 478 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32  Next