It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:40 am 
Mew

TROY & KAIDA

The fairy gave the energy field thingy a brief glance. "Looks like a simple portable barrier generator. Probably a hidden bonus item, there's usually a few in each round." Once Kaida finished telling him about her clue he nodded thoughtfully. "That would make sense... Three clues, one the floor, on the aisle, and one the item number. Ok, I'll send a couple of my teammates with you to check it out." he waved to a couple other faries, who flew over. "The rest of us will keep searching here, just in case, and to wait for the rest of your team. If you find the portal, send someone back to let me know and defend it in case the dwarves attack. You need your entire team together to go through it so when everyone arrives we'll go together and try to tie for this round."

GARY & MARLEY

"Oh me?" the dwarf answered. "I'm just keeping an eye on that guy over there from the Earth team and..." he looked up and saw who he was talking to. "Ah crap..." Deciding that trying to fight against three opposing team members at once wouldn't be a good idea, he suddenly pushed past Gary and ran off, disapearing into another aisle.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:06 am 
Pokémon Master

"Earth team?" Gary spotted one of his fellow team mates and ran over to him. "Hey you, I don't think we meet before, but we need to go, now!" Before he could hear his reply, Gary took grabbed his hand and ran to the elevator, with the human in tow. That was when Gary noticed that Marley was still in the elevator. "Why are you still here? Forget it. I think our other two team mates will make it up there." With that, he pressed a button to make the elevator go up to the sixth floor.

"Dobby never meant to kill, only to...maim. Or seriously injure."

Last edited by Giga-Gar on Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:53 am 
Shiny Pidgeot King

"What do you mean, we've never met before?!" Silver shouted. He was, after all, the only human in the beach toys aisle, as well as the victim of the spying dwarf. "You've forgotten me already, Mr. I-think-I'm-all-that-because-I've-got-a-polka-dot-suit? I'll shine this flashlight in your face, I will!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:18 am 
Mew

GARY, MARLEY, & SILVER

Gary, Marley, and Silver reached the sixth floor and stepped out of the elevator just as Jason and Ryan got off the escalator. The group spotted them instantly and also could see several faries in the nearby aisles.

((Jason and Ryan are NPCs now, just do what you want with them since they need to go through the portal with the rest of the team.))

Last edited by Josiah on Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:41 am 
Gym Leader

"Hai" Kaida said as she dragged Troy off to aisle 278 with the fairy's to find out what it beheld.

That spikes you when you pick it up

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:39 am 
Mew

KAIDA & TROY

This aisle 278 was lined with filing cabnets of all shapes and sizes. The fairies quickly began checking item numbers and motioned called for Kaida and Troy to do the same.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:31 pm 
Pokémon Master

Gary rounded up Ryan and Jason and went went to one of the faries. "Ok, everyone's here. Hey, where's kaida and Troy?" Gary asked.
"I think I saw them on aisle 278," Jason said.
"Then aisle 278 it is," Gary said. Saying that, the group of humans ran toward said aisle to meet up with Kaida, Troy, and some other faries. "Hey Kaida, hey Troy. Did you find the portal yet? No? Ok, I'll help you look, just let me get the others first." Gary turned his communicator on and said, "Hey Shana? It's me, Gary. Could you get all your teammates and meet my teammates and I on aisle 278?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:40 am 
Mew

EVERYONE

"Did you find the portal yet, huh, huh? Is..." Shana trailed off. "Uh oh... We'll be right there!!!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:11 am 
Pokémon Master

"Sounds like trouble... we'd better keep looking for anything with the number 683." *Does so.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:39 pm 
Pokémon Master

"Troy, wait! I have heard all kinds of 'uh ohs' and that 'uh oh' sounded like the 'if-I-don't-have-everybodies-help-we-will-all-be-dead-meat' kind of 'uh oh'"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:14 pm 
Pokémon Master

"Well, why don't you go help her then?" Troy said, annoyed, his patience already worn thin by the near-random search for the portal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:46 am 
Gym Leader

"Well how about Gary and I with a couple of you faries go and help and the rest of you keep looking." Kaida Suggested. "And this will come in handy" Kaida said since she still had posession of the enerygy shield. "You should be able to handle it here right".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:20 am 
Mew

EVERYONE

"Hey! I found item number 683!" one of the faries that had come with Kaida and Troy called from further down the aisle next to a plain gray filing cabnet.

Unfortunately, anyone had a chance to check it out, the remaining fairy team members flew into the aisle, closely pursued by what appeared to be the entire dwarf team. One of the dwarves had a laser gun of some sort and was firing wildly at the faries, who were so far managing to dodge. Another dwarf had a a really large mallet, and still another was readying what looked liked a bazooka. Even more unfortunately, the dwarves were now standing between the humans and faries and filing cabet 683.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:01 pm 
Pokémon Master

"Hey, you! The one with the oversized hammer! The guy with the bazooka said that your mom was beautiful!" When Gary got a few looks, he said, "What? If you call his mom ugly, he'll take it as a compliment. So I thought that someone calling his mom pretty would make him mad. What do you expect from a guy in a pink polka-dot tux?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:25 am 
Gym Leader

"Umm now what?" Kaida said looking around the isle at many filing cabnets. "I know!" She exclaimed "Hold me back" She told Troy wrapping one arm around him, then streching out the other and wrapping it around another filling cabnet that towared over the dwarfs and attempted to pull it over onto of them.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next