It is currently Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:36 am 
Mew

"GAH! You crushed it!"

"Get him!" *The furry creatures jumped on Neo. Despite their cute appearance, they had some pretty sharp claws.*

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:41 am 
Pokémon Champion

Lucky for Neo their claws cut the net the rest of the way freeing him. Quickly he got up before they could do too much damage to him. He swung one of his legs and caught one square in the chest sending it flying back. Neo now looked at the other one, ready to fight it.

Last edited by Neo Zanther on Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:29 pm 
Gym Leader

Kaida looked at the village that was off in the distance. "Hmmm form of civilization, I'd say that that means the rest of out nakama are around here somewhere." She stated befor walking towards the village whilst keeping an eye out for traps.

That spikes you when you pick it up

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:49 pm 
Mew

*Kaida and Silver safely reach the outskirts of the village, which is comprised of a large collection of huts. They don't see any inhabitants but they can hear a commotion coming from the center of the village.*

The creature that Neo kicked glares at him. "You'll pay for that! Behold, the power of enlargement!" suddenly the little furball began growing at a rapid pace. A moment later it was nearly ten feet tall. The other creature laughed and scuttled behind its gigantic friend. "You still want to fight?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:53 pm 
Pokémon Champion

"Well of course. And very nice trick. Perfect for my Mimic ability." Soon Zanther was very large as well. Now they both were back to normal hight rage. Zanther felt werid being taller then most of the trees. And one wrong step and bye bye village. "Now question is do you both still want to fight?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:00 pm 
Gym Leader

"I'd say that that's where they would be where they are" Kaida said running towards the commotion to find Neo facing a hugh Tagth. They arrived soon enough to hear it say "You still want to fight?".
Kaida staired at it for a moment then took the case off of her back which she had been carrying around till now. She unzipped it and pulled out a compound bow and an arrow. Although the arrow wasn't sharp enough to penetrate skin it could still cause brusing, then again the Tagth were covered in fur so they might not even bruse. She notched the arrow, drew back the string and after aiming she let go. The arrow wizzed past the larger Tagth's head.
"You were much cuter when you were small" She said to it as she grabbed another arrow.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:22 am 
Mew

*The Tagth didn't even look at Kaida but it wasn't happy about Neo's power. Suddenly it returned to normal size.* "You'll pay for this!" *It shouted as both Tagth's ran off, quickly disapearing among the buildings.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:33 am 
Pokémon Champion

After afew minutes of trying Neo finally returned to normal size. The power could come in handly later on. "Well so much for cute creatures. I'll have to keep guard better, especially aginst them. Should of never left my guard down in the first place. So who are you? I remember you abit from the main area before we stepped into the portal."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:09 pm 
Gym Leader

Kaida put away her bow and slung the case over her back. "I'm Kaida and this is Silver, we all best watch out fot the Tagth, we almost got caught in a pitfall trap of theres. For an advanced specie's they use allot of old-style traps."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:13 pm 
Pokémon Champion

"Could be cause they know they are going aginst old style species as us. I'm sure you've noticed that everone in this thing is far more advanced then us." Neo then walked back to what remained of the net. He was glad he had just missed his computer case when he inlarged himself. He picked it up and slung it over his shoulder. "Well I guess I better go find the portal out of here. My suprivisor won't be happy if I'm not in tomorrow."

Neo begain to walk out of the village in the orginal direction he had been going.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:20 pm 
Gym Leader

"Hey, Wait!" Kaida said catching up to Neo. "Wouldn't it be better if we all stayed together as a group."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:33 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

"I must say I'm all for the 'The more the merrier' plan, especially when dealing with evil fuzzballs from heck," Silver added, just having caught up to the other two. He had fallen behind a bit because the big ol' carp was slowing him down (and he was trying to pretend his last statement didn't contain a variation of the word 'Merry' XD).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:33 pm 
Mew

*As Neo, Silver, and Kaida began to walk several creatures began to appear as if out of hiding. These aliens weren't one of the teams that had passed through the portal. They were humanoid but with purple skin and anteni. They watched the group closely but made no moves to attack or run.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:37 pm 
Pokémon Champion

"Groups have a harder time finding things then if you spred out. And besides, I perfer to be alone. Now with my growth I shouldn't have problem with anything." Neo begain to pick up his pace trying to further himself from the 2.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:51 pm 
Gym Leader

"Awww... but isn't that just cool. He has no idea what he's up against and he still says that he can handle it by himself" Kaida said to Silver as Neo started walking faster. "Eitherway should we just try asking the purple guys if they know where the portal is, they look nice enough."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next