It is currently Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:48 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:57 am 
Mew

*Silver and Kaida had only gone a short distance when they found the path covered in a thick blanket of leaves. Being ordinary leaves, they would be easy enough to walk on. Neo's footprints, and the entire path, were hidden beneath the leaves but, since it was the only clear route through the thick jungle, it was easy enough tell which way to go. It appeared that the Asparians had not gone this way.*

"You think he really doesn't know?" one of the little creatures muttered as it stared up at Neo?

"How should I know? We didn't spin the power of mind reading..." *the two put their heads together and began whispering. A few moments later they turned back to Neo.* "Hey you, you're our prisoner now so you have to do what we say. Now, tell us about your specie's strengths and weaknesses and toss down that GAINryon we used to bait the trap and we'll go easy on you."

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:17 pm 
Pokémon Champion

All Neo wanted to do now was get out of his current situation. He dug out his computer. Lucky for him, the battery was still mostly charged. He opened it up and begain to scan his music files. "Lets see how they like heavy metal.", thought Neo. Turning the volume as high as he could, he begain to play the loudiest song he could find.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 10:33 am 
Gym Leader

Kaida stopped as they came up to the leaves "You know, either I've watched to many shows where there’s pitfall traps and other such traps that leaves are used to hid, or this looks awfully suspicious" She said. She then got her pink-polka dotted umbrella and started brushing the leaves aside to check for traps before moving on.

That spikes you when you pick it up

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:49 am 
Mew

*The litte creatures just stared at Neo as he began blasting loud music.* "Um, you de realize we're from a civilization that's much more developed than yours, right?" It held up its hand to reveal... What appeared to be an empty hand. "Behold the jPod Ato. It's the size of a grain of sand, can store 87,653,904 songs, and play at volumes far louder than that of your clunky machine." the creature waved its hand around proudly then stopped. "Oops, I dropped it..."

"Dropped it?" *the other growled.* "Well find it! How else are we going to stay entertained on this stupid island?"

"Help me look!" *the two promptly sank down on their knees and began staring intently at the ground, ignoring Neo entirely.*

*It wasn't long before Kaida found a large pitfall trap hidden under the leaves.*

"Aw... I told you that wouldn't work." *Several of the furry little creatures appeared out of the trees.* "Guess we'll have to do this the hard way. Be good little humans and walk into the pit or face the wrath of...this!" *he held up an long thing object that looked something like a fancy drinking straw.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 11:06 am 
Gym Leader

Kaida looked into the pitfall trap. "Well at least my paranoia paid off" She said before some of the Tagth team appeared out of the trees and threatened them with the straw. "Hey that looks like the straw from... from..." She stated saying when she suddenly realized what she was talking to.
She stood for a couple moments with her finger pointing at the one holding the straw, then "Kawaii!" She said very loudly before pounding onto the Tagth and hugging it and accidentally knocking one of them into the pitfall with her umbrella. Meanwhile she started saying "Cute thing! Must hug!" over and over again except using her power so she was talking so fast that the words were barely distinguishable.

((Expect the Unexpected! unless of course you expected me to do that, but come on I had to, It was asking for it.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 5:12 pm 
Pokémon Champion

"Figures.", thought Neo. He had to get out somehow. He then remembered the strange box that got him in this mess to begin with. After abit he acutally managed to get it opened and looked inside.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 11:28 am 
Mew

((You know, I never did say that the box opens. It does, but uh, yeah...))

*The patterns on the sides of the cube flashed briefly when Neo opened it but faded almost imediately. The inside was hollow and empty.*

"Hey, leave that alone!" *One of the creatures yelled up at Neo upon seeing him open the box. Then it relaxed. "You don't even know how to use it? You must be from a really pathetic planet." *It turned its attention back to the ground.*

"Hold it!" *The Tagth with the straw like object jammed it into Kaida's back.* "Let Snuggles go and drop the umbrella! Make one wrong move and I really will use this on you!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:28 pm 
Gym Leader

"Hey don't do that!" Kaida said standing up, still cluching onto the forementioned snuggles. In fact she was probably lucky that she was allot bigger then them in size. "Alright then I have a better idea, either we can work together or you can take us to any of our team member's that you've caught already" Sanura said pointing her umbrella at one of them and holding onto snuggles with one arm, a bunch of fur clenched in her fist so that if he moved there would be pain. "If not then snuggles is mine"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:27 am 
Mew

"You asked for it!" *the Tagth with the straw thing growled.* "Take this!" it began poking Kaida repeatedly with the object, which was annoying but didn't seem to actually do anything."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:34 am 
Shiny Pidgeot King

"Ok, let's see how you like being poked!" Silver pulled the DS from his pocket and began poking the Tagth with the stylus. "Heh, this is kinda fun."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 2:20 pm 
Mew

*While Silver, Kaida, and the Tagth with the straw thing where enguaged in a furious poking battle, the Tagth that had fallen into the pit earlier climbed out, grabbed onto Sunggles, and then both of them vanished, appearing again on the ground a couple of feet away. Seeing that, the Tagth with the straw ran away from Silver and joined them.*

"Hah! Bet you didn't expect use to have spun the power of Really Short Distance Teleportation! You may have escaped this time but we'll get you later!" *The fuzzy critter ran off into the jungle, leaving Kaida and Silver free to continue down the path.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:06 am 
Gym Leader

"Snuggles!" Kaida said as the furry things dissapeared. "Well lets keep going anyway" She said making her was around the pitfall trap and down the path.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:50 pm 
Pokémon Master

After waking up from her nap, Rachlle continuedto look around the village.
"Wow...never realized how sleepy I was." She yawned, dragging her giant wrench with her. She heard a commotion in the island, but didn't really know where it was coming from, so she headed towards another hut.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:32 pm 
Mew

*As Rachelle moved further into the village she saw Neo hanging in a net with two fuzzy little creatures below staring intently at the ground.*

*Silver and Kaida made it out of the jungle without incident. Off in the distance they could see what appeared to be a native village of some sort.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:30 pm 
Pokémon Champion

Neo put away his computer. "Better save the batteries.", thought Neo. With the 2 creatures now distracted with looking for this music player thing Neo now reached into a little pouch on his belt. He pulled out his Leatherman. Quickly he got the blade out and begain to cut the netting on the top. Soon he had cut enough that the net begain to creak and then fell to the ground.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next