It is currently Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:19 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Silver stopped and stared at the giant rocks for a minute, then said, "...Ok, maybe Eeny-meeny-miny-moe isn't as reliable as I'd thought. Unless you have something that can move boulders, destroy boulders, or allow us to get over boulders without risk of being crushed by a landslide caused by stepping somewhere we shouldn't. I don't think the carp will be much use."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:57 am 
Mew

*As Neo looked around the seemingly empty village he spotted something on the ground in the distance. It had an orange color and an unusual shape and was lying on the ground in between two of the huts but that was all he could tell without getting closer.*

*Suddenly the pile of rocks blocking Silver and Kaida shuddered then collapsed. Rocks fell and rolled but fortunately most fell off the path, avoiding the two humans. When the dust had settled the group of muscular blue aliens that had gone through the same portal back on the stage could be seen picking their way through the fallen rocks. Spotting Silver and Kaida, they paused and regarded them silently.*

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:02 pm 
Gym Leader

"So shall we try and make friends?... Or just scream and run befor finding out that their not going to harm us, like people seem to do in movies alot" Kaida said to Silver. "Either way, I vote for making friends" She continued with a grin.

That spikes you when you pick it up

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:48 pm 
Pokémon Master

Rachelle continued to walk by the huts, holding onto a flower petal for just cause.
She was very curious and looked into a nearest hut.
"Hel...hello?" She whispered.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:04 pm 
Pokémon Champion

Neo slowly approached the orange thing. He was using some of the training he had received up to this point on taticts. He could now see what it was.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:19 pm 
Mew

*One of the blue aliens took a step closer to Silver and Kaida.* "So you're Earthlings... Have you really never heard of Portal Panic or is this just a lame publicity stunt?"

*As Rachelle moved through the quiet village she spotted Neo, although, as she was behind him, he didn't see her.*

*Neo could see that the orange object was cubed shaped, shiny, and had strange markings etched into it. Unfortunately, he had never seen anything like it before so he wasn't able to tell what, if anything, it was used for.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:55 pm 
Pokémon Champion

For some reason Neo couldn't help but pick the the orange box thing to inspect it closer. Weird alien words were written on the box, nothing that even looked fimilar amongst the letterings. Neo couldn't help but think it was somehow important to getting off this place.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:14 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Seeing that Kaida's friend-making plan might actually work, Silver hid his carp of doom behind his back and answered the alien with a nervous smile. "Well, I sincerely haven't heard of it... but I hadn't payed to much attention to gameshows anyway, so I wouldn't be the best reference."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:07 am 
Gym Leader

"I haven't heard of it either, I don't watch many gameshows but my parents do and if I asked them they'd probably tell me that I've been watching to much sci-fi." Kaida said thinking about her parents reaction to this, then again, would it be wise to tell them?
"Anyway, I'm Kaida and this is... is..." She continued only to realise that she didn't actually know Silver's name yet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:33 am 
Shiny Pidgeot King

"Oh, um, right. I'm Silver. Though I've also been called Number 7, and Mister Comic Relief, and Geofrey, and Bleedy McBleederson, and-" he stopped, realizing he could go on all night if he was to list all his nicknames. "Anyway, it's, uh, nice to meet you."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:49 pm 
Mew

*A few moment after Neo picked up the box he found himself dangling into the air, tangled in a large net. On the ground, a couple of the fuzzy little creatures that had gone through the same portal back at the Portal Panic stage emerged from the shadows, laughing.*

"Aw, we only caught one." *One of them said in a high pitched squeaky voice.*

"If it worked on him it'll work on others too." *The other chirped.* "Everyone will want that, it's the perfect lure." *s/he seemed to be speaking about the orange object in Neo's hands.* "Now, you up there, where's the rest of your team?"

"It's odd to meet someone from a place that hasn't heard of Portal Panic." *one of the female blue aliens replied.* "This Earth must be a very primitive planet. I'm Sanlon, the leader of the Asparian team. You're probably very confused, being brought here against your will, but if you keep your head about you you should be ok. A fair warning, watch out for the Tagth team, despite they're looks, they're a very ruthless race. Show them weakness and they will tear you apart. We must be going." she nodded politely to Silver and Kaida. "I wish you luck." she lead the Asparians down the path that Silver and Kaida had come from.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:22 pm 
Pokémon Champion

"Trust me, I don't have much a clue on where they are." Neo said shifting himself in the net. He knew he should of been alot more careful. Training told him that. But he knew how to survive when captured. He just had hoped he'd never be in this situation. Neo managed to somehow sit upright in the net.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:06 am 
Gym Leader

"Than- Thank you." Kaida said as the Asparian's walked away. "Oh good luck to you too" She said smiling and waving to them. Now that I think about it they look very similar to andorians she thought.
"Tagth, they must be the small brown ones. Why do I get the feeling that the other people from earth are in some sort of mysterious trouble" Kaida said looking at Silver. "I guess this means for time for dramatic rescue!" She said smiling turning back and going the way they had previously come from.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:01 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

"That's right! We have to help our nakama! ...Even though we don't exactly know anything about them, namely their location!" Silver exclaimed, also heading back down the remotely familiar trail of terrain.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 1:18 pm 
Gym Leader

"True we don't know where any are, but we know that one went down the other path" Kaida said and befor long they had arrived back at the fork and Kaida headed down the other path and began following Neo's footprints. "I kindda feel like the three musketeers except theirs two of us instead of three, well four actually if you include D'Artagnan."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next