It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:01 pm 
Pokémon Master

Rachelle was still nervous about this whole thing.

"Will the first contestant please spin the wheel!" Hosty pointed at Rachelle.

"Me?" She coughed, getting up, and spinning the wheels.
"Huh, 56 and 69. Hehehe...." She chuckled so immiturley.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:23 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

"I DO want to see Bees doing the macarena... But I may not get another chance to go through a swirling vortex of doom! Fweeeeee!" Silver shouted as he ran into the portal.

After the Host said a bunch of stuff that Silver didn't really pay attention to, his turn to spin the wheels came. "92 and 76! Um... ok, what now?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:32 pm 
Mew

"Ok!!!" *Hostly cried as the wheels came to a stop.* "Let's see what the lovely young lady has won! From The Wheel of Stuff you get... An Abnormally Large Allen Wrench!"

*A metal allen wrench, about the size and weight of a small pogo stick, appeared out of thin air and fell into Rachelle's hands.*

"And from The Wheel of Powers...it's Mauve Controll!!!" *The crowed applauded as the air around Rachelle glowed briefly, filling her with a strange tingling sensation as it faded.* "That's right, you now have complete and utter control over anything and everything that's the color mauve! Now please stand back and let the next person take a turn!"

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:38 pm 
Mew

"Wow, that was fast!" *Hostly turned to see that Silver had already spun the wheels.* "Congratulations! You get The Giant Carp...of Doom!!!"

*A dead fish slightly smaller than Rachelle's wrench fell on top of Silver.*

"And from The Wheel of Powers...Instant Flattening, the ability to make yourself paper thin at will!" *A glow surrounded Silver as the crowd applauded once more.* "Now what will the next contestant get?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:19 pm 
Pokémon Master

Rachelle could barely hold the wrench. She wasn't that stronge, even though she worked out.
"Mauve? What's mauve?" She had no idea what that colour looked like, or that it even existed.

(I literally had to look up the colour!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:48 pm 
Gym Leader

"Those are some pretty weird but cool things... I wanna try! Squeee!" Kaida said as she moved quickly up to the wheeles and spun them.
"94 and 86!... now what."

That spikes you when you pick it up

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:44 am 
Egg

OOC: Sorry,I meant to post sooner now you're stuck with a massive catch up post.

NC: "Bees that dance the macarina?" Amookie asked, sheilding her eyes from the horrendous orange light reflecting off the walls. "EEK! They can't mean Sheral and her cronies!" Amookie drew herself into a defensive crouch, looking around wildly for a means of escape other then the Vortex of Doom. "Really just because I insulted their dancing ability," Amookie muttered as she followed her sister through the portal, "Not my fault that they look like- OH! Wicked, it'slike an alien mix between wheel of fortune and shafted!" Amookied cast around, searching for Kaida, threat of bess swiftly forgotten. An easy job; Kaida was up on stage between the two huge wheels. Amookie hurried over. "Oooooo, is it like the magic wheel back in Canunga?" She asked Kaida, "Whad'ja get? Whad'ja get? Better yet can I have a go?" Without even waiting for an answer Amookie ran back and forth between the two wheels; squealing excitedly as she yanked them into motion.
"24 and 81! Is that good?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:44 am 
Mew

"Looks like we have some very excited contestants here!" *Hostly's toothy smile was almost blinding.* "You spun first," *he turned to Kaida,* "and you get a Pink Polka Dot Umbrella and Speed Speech, the power to talk so fast that no one can possibly understand what you're saying!"

*Kaida glowed briefly as an umbrella dropped into her hands.*

"And for you," *he looked back to Amookie,* "a Broken Laser Gun and Moth Summoning, the power to summon large numbers of moths!"

*Amookie glowed briefly just like all the others and found herself holding a gun that looked like something out of Star Wars. It looked ok but, if Hostly was to be believed, there was something wrong with it.*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:13 pm 
Egg

"Me next!" cried Jay, rushing towards the wheel, narrowly avoiding the smell of fish.

Hoping he wouldn't get anything smelly, he spun the wheel. It seemed ages before it settled on 43.

What'll I get for that? Now for the powers...

He got 71 (great climax, huh?).

Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the nightly shore -
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!'
Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.' '
~The Raven by Edgar Allen Poe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:06 pm 
Mew

"No one can say this team lack enthusiasm!" *Hostly watched Jay spin the wheels.* "From The Wheel of Stuff you get Reflective Bracelets!" *a pair of shiny silvery bands appeared on Jay's wrists.* "These stylish beauties are the epitome of fashion and can be used to deflect lasers and several standards types of energy blasts! Only 109.99 from the Portal Panic Cagalogue so be sure to order yours today!" *Hostly paused while an add for the bracelets flashed on the screen.* "And, from The Wheel of Powers you get...Razzle Dazzle!!! With this amazing ability all you need to do is smile and strike a flashy pose to temporarily stun all onlookers with your amazing sense of style!"
((To use Razzle Dazzle strike a ridiculous pose and grin, it'll stun anyone who is looking at you for a couple of seconds.))

"Now if we can have the last two members of the Earth Team please come up and spin the wheels..."

((Shauni, Neo, you have until tomorrow night to post your roles. If you haven't posted by then your character will sit out the for Round 1, although they can rejoin during any following round.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:27 am 
Articuno

Shauni, in a daze of confusion, did as she was instructed

"57 and...90"

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:39 am 
Pokémon Champion

Neo still very confused by all this tries his luck.

His luck net him a 48 and 95.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:26 pm 
Mew

"And the young lady gets a Ridiculously Absorbent Sponge, able to drain a pond in one go, and also available from the Portal Panic Catalogue, and the power of Invisibility! With this power you can turn invisible at will, however it will only effect you, your clothes and any objects you're holding will remain completely visible."

*Shauni took her ordinary looking blue sponge as Hostly turned to Neo.*

"Finally, you get a Wedge of Irresistable Cheese of Great Power with which you can show everyone the true power of cheese! You also get the Power of Mimicry, the ability to perfectly mimic anything anyone does, including their special powers!"
(Power of Mimicry, you can mimic anything anyone else is doing as long as you are physically able to do so. You can mimic any powers they received from The Wheel of Powers, but not special abilities that some aliens innately have.)

"Congratulations Earth Team and good luck in Round 1!" *Hostly motioned for the team to return to their seats.* "Moving right along, Team from Completely Boring Planet #86b, it's your turn to spin The Wheels of Fate!!!"

((And that wraps up the Pre-Game Show. Although, if anyone wants to post feel free to do so. Keep in mind you're currently stuck in the stadium watching as all the other teams spin The Wheels of Fate. Round 1 will begin either thursday or friday depending on how much time I have.))

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2