It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Character Creation
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:11 pm 
Mew

The color is fine, but can with go with something that doesn't sound so much like a screen name? This is supposed to be more or less your real self and all. Aura would would, or anything that sounds at least somewhat plausible as a real life name.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:48 am 
Blaziken

ah, i see what you mean.

alright, can I be called Richard then, please?

(note that this isn't my real name, I'm not too comfortable with pasting my real name on the internet)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:04 pm 
Mew

That works. Character approved. You can post about your abduction in the Lounge thread. If you need an idea of how abductions go, take a look at the early posts in The Pre-Game Show thread.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:03 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

Hey, I'll join.

Name: D.G.
Text color: Lime green
Appearance: 6'0 tall. I have long dark brown hair and a short beard. I'm wearing shorts, a plain white t-shirt with an unbuttoned short sleeve shirt over top it. The shoes I'm wearing are somewhat worn-out old nikes. Finally I'm wearing a white death note armband with a large L on it (on my left hand).
Personal possessions: My i-pod, a quarter, my YGO deck, my MTG deck, my laser pointer pen (with a flashlight), my gameboy advance (with games), and a tissue.
Skills: Drawing, playing video games, acting, I'm strong and smart, I'm good at fighting, and I'm good at math,
Bio/Personality: Funny, sarcastic, and lazy.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:48 pm 
Gym Leader

It's really suposta be more like a real name than a screen name, also, I don't think you mean USB, you probably mean USB Flash Drive, the tiny 1-4GB thingies (I saw one that has 16GB o.o)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:54 pm 
Mew

Uh NG, this is my game and I'm the one that's supposed to comment on new character submissions. Since your character is already in the game, please don't post in this thread anymore.

DG, your character is approved (for the record, NG, it's common enough to use someone's initials as a nickname in real life, so his character name is ok). You can post about your abduction in the Lounge thread (you may want to check the Pre-Game Show thread for inspiration).

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:14 am 
Gym Leader

((sorry, I noticed other people posting here like that, so I though it was ok, and I meant AK's name, not DG's name))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:24 pm 
Gym Leader

Hello, may I partake in this game?

Name: Tod Chroow
Text color:Don't think this color's taken
Appearance: 5'8", short and spikey black hair and brown eyes. Black t-shirt with a white undershirt, tan cargo pants, a red and black unzipped jacket, watch on right hand, black and red shoes.
Personal possessions: Cell Phone, two mechanical pencils, wallet containing $20, 5 band-aids, library card, keys with flashing key ring, black watch, silver pocket watch.
Skills: The ability to bluff, lie, and bs himself out of many situations. Generally good at math and has an understanding of physics. Can play the piano, throw on a fake accent, and sprint away from a bad situation.
Bio/Personality: Has a habit of responding with sarcasm, whether or not the situation calls for it. Tries to stay distant from others out of fear of losing them, although he never succedes at doing so. Talks quite a bit once you spend some time with him. When he gets stuck on something, he starts talking to himself extremely fast, tryng to talk out the answer.

Volgel(4):Magneduo- Gender: Male; Type: Electric, Flying; Abilities: Magnet Pull, Early Bird; Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Thundershock, Pursuit
Schwann(4):Bronzling- Gender: Female; Type: Steel, Psychic; Abilities: Levitate, Heatproof; Attacks: Wrap, Confusion, Growl, Hypnosis
Swapi (4):Larxy- Gender: Female; Type: Normal, Flying; Abilities: Natural Cure, Serene Grace; Attacks: Peck, Charm, Sing, Fury Attack
Zutodile (4):Hydra(SDC) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Inner Focus, Torrent; Attacks: Leech Life, Scratch, Supersonic, Water gun
IC as of 6/7/09: 737

Signature site, how original!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:45 pm 
Mew

Always nice to have a good RPer join. Character approved. You can post ab out your abduction in the Lounge thread. You can see previous posts in it (or the Pre Game Show thread) if you need some inspiration. Since the new round is only just starting now, I'll be nice and allow you to be immediately wisked to the stage to join your team in this round if you want to (if that's the case, please go to the Round 4 thread after posting your abduction and post your rolls for the Wheels of Fate). Or, if you prefer, you can just miss everyone and spend your time exploring the lounge instead.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:39 pm 
Gym Leader

Umm... ok, sorry but I completely forgot the color I was using, so I'm gonna change to: #404080

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:24 pm 
Mew

You could just look back a page or two to your character's profile post and see. That and this makes the second time you've changed your text color. <.<

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:26 pm 
Gym Leader

sorry, I just kinda liked this new color, but I'll change back to my last one then.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:23 am 
Torchic

I wish to join this game.

Name:Tyler Woodlock
Text Color:I hope this awesome color is fine
Appearance:6'2" semi-long black hair,Black Jacket with a Green camo shirt, levi jeans with a partlly loose belt, a bright silver watch on my left hand also i have black hiking boots.
Personal Items: a blue cell phone, a necknece with a bright green gem in it, and a broken compass.
Skills:Good at solveing complex puzzles and good at keeping secerts.
Personality:Social buzz, Hard will, smart and chivalish(manners), and sturbborn and also a bad speller.
Life Story: Orphan in a small town community when my aunt adopted me and thats that.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:28 pm 
Mew

Character approved. Please read the How the Game is Played thread if you haven't already. The current round is already in progress so you've got two options. You can either wait until the round ends (could be a while) and then join in once everyone's back, or you can go ahead and post about your abduction in the Lounge thread right now (you can check the Pre-Game show thread if you want to see how the abductions usually go). If you decide to post in the lounge now, you won't be able to interact with anyone who is in the current round until they get back but you'll be free to explore the lounge and interact with the players who stayed behind (provided they decide to do some posting, of course).

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:28 pm 
Mew

Character approved. Please read the How the Game is Played thread if you haven't already. The current round is already in progress so you've got two options. You can either wait until the round ends (could be a while) and then join in once everyone's back, or you can go ahead and post about your abduction in the Lounge thread right now (you can check the Pre-Game show thread if you want to see how the abductions usually go). If you decide to post in the lounge now, you won't be able to interact with anyone who is in the current round until they get back but you'll be free to explore the lounge and interact with the players who stayed behind (provided they decide to do some posting, of course).

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next