It is currently Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 176 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Portal Panic OOC
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:42 pm 
Gym Leader

BFC, you're still just randomly tagging along with the group. If a person doesn't post, we just kinda assume that you follow them. Also, you're getting shot at.

Volgel(4):Magneduo- Gender: Male; Type: Electric, Flying; Abilities: Magnet Pull, Early Bird; Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Thundershock, Pursuit
Schwann(4):Bronzling- Gender: Female; Type: Steel, Psychic; Abilities: Levitate, Heatproof; Attacks: Wrap, Confusion, Growl, Hypnosis
Swapi (4):Larxy- Gender: Female; Type: Normal, Flying; Abilities: Natural Cure, Serene Grace; Attacks: Peck, Charm, Sing, Fury Attack
Zutodile (4):Hydra(SDC) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Inner Focus, Torrent; Attacks: Leech Life, Scratch, Supersonic, Water gun
IC as of 6/7/09: 737

Signature site, how original!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:21 pm 
Mew

Phonox is right. Since you never said you were going off somewhere by yourself, your character was assumed to just be following along with the group.

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:39 pm 
Gym Leader

BFC, Josiah's commenting on the character description you submitted, who is a black belt in Judo, not Tae Kwan Doe. If you wanted him to know Tae Kwan Doe, you should have listed it as one of his skills.

Also, you're basically god modding right now. You didn't give Josiah a chance to control his NPC, and basically decided that your guy took down an armed man with a flashlight, even though Josiah made it obvious that this guy was not that easy to take down(Kick in the back from a black belt, but he only gets startled and turns around.) It would be better if you said what you were going to do to the assailant and let Josiah decide how he reacts.

Volgel(4):Magneduo- Gender: Male; Type: Electric, Flying; Abilities: Magnet Pull, Early Bird; Attacks: Tackle, Growl, Thundershock, Pursuit
Schwann(4):Bronzling- Gender: Female; Type: Steel, Psychic; Abilities: Levitate, Heatproof; Attacks: Wrap, Confusion, Growl, Hypnosis
Swapi (4):Larxy- Gender: Female; Type: Normal, Flying; Abilities: Natural Cure, Serene Grace; Attacks: Peck, Charm, Sing, Fury Attack
Zutodile (4):Hydra(SDC) - Gender: Female; Type: Water, Poison; Abilities: Inner Focus, Torrent; Attacks: Leech Life, Scratch, Supersonic, Water gun
IC as of 6/7/09: 737

Signature site, how original!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:03 pm 
Mew

*pokes* I know most of you guys are still around, so how about we get this moving again?

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 9:22 pm 
Gym Leader

I agree fully.

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 12:53 pm 
Mew

Is anyone, besides NG, still interested in playing the current round? I suppose I can keep the round going with one character, though I'll need to rethink things a bit to make it work well. But it'd be nice if at least a couple more people would start posting again. Anyone?

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 5:22 pm 
Random Trainer

Sorry! I'm definitely still in.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:26 pm 
Pokémon Legend

Yeah... uhm... sorry... just... doesn't ever really cross my mind to post here ^^'

Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid." ~ William Ernest Henley
Image Image

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:22 pm 
Mew

Well, if you two want to go ahead and post, I'll update and we can try and get this moving again.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:18 pm 
Random Trainer

Can I just assume everyone in my group wanted to go to the town center?

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:13 pm 
Mew

If no one else in your group is posting then feel free to take the roll as leader and just assume they follow you around unless they post something to the contrary. So, if you want to keep walking until you get to the town center, go ahead and post something to that effect.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:03 am 
Pokémon Legend

Does anybody want to claim me as following them around since I haven't posted at all in this one yet?

............ - Gender: Male; Type: Fighting, Flying; Abilities: Guts, Inner Focus; Attacks: Leech Life, Leer, Low Kick, Revenge. Level 15

Sudonette - Gender: Male; Type: Rock, Ghost; Abilities: Insomnia, Rock Head; Attacks: Knock Off, Copycat,Rock throw, Curse. level 5

Metarion(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Metal; Abilities: Shield Dust, Sturdy; Attacks: Metal Claw, Tackle, Mud-Slap, Headbutt. Level 8

Shieldyu(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Water, Ground; Abilities: Sturdy, Natural Cure; Attacks: Tackle, Protect, Rapid Spin, take down. Level 5

Lola - Gender: Female; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Inner Focus, Synchronize; Attacks: Teleport, Leech Life, Leer

Silver wrote:
I love you The n00b. You don't have to be jealous of actual n00bs. There's only room in my heart for you. I'm just... disappointed that you left me for so long. It was lonely... you promised you'd write to me, but you never did... the months passed by, and I still thought of you every day, but you never called. I never got any letters from you.

So eventually, I started to lose faith... I thought you had been killed in that terrible, terrible war. Or maybe that you had forgotten about me. It's been so long, you probably found another girl over there... I never stopped loving you, but I didn't think you cared about me anymore, so welcoming you back just would have been too painful for me... I'm sorry. I'm glad you've come back home *sniff*

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:56 am 
Pokémon Master

I got a question. Since I've been absent from the forum for a few months and plus I couldn't attend portal panic, am I automatically disqualified?

Trophy Case:
Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:53 pm 
Mew

Since you guys stopped posting, both of your characters have just been following the rest of your respective groups around. Feel free to skim through stuff to see where you are and who you're with and start posting again at any time.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:40 pm 
Pokémon Legend

Um, It said in the first post that I can't post this round because I didn't spin the wheel. If that still holds true, then I'm fine for sitting this one out.

............ - Gender: Male; Type: Fighting, Flying; Abilities: Guts, Inner Focus; Attacks: Leech Life, Leer, Low Kick, Revenge. Level 15

Sudonette - Gender: Male; Type: Rock, Ghost; Abilities: Insomnia, Rock Head; Attacks: Knock Off, Copycat,Rock throw, Curse. level 5

Metarion(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Metal; Abilities: Shield Dust, Sturdy; Attacks: Metal Claw, Tackle, Mud-Slap, Headbutt. Level 8

Shieldyu(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Water, Ground; Abilities: Sturdy, Natural Cure; Attacks: Tackle, Protect, Rapid Spin, take down. Level 5

Lola - Gender: Female; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Inner Focus, Synchronize; Attacks: Teleport, Leech Life, Leer

Silver wrote:
I love you The n00b. You don't have to be jealous of actual n00bs. There's only room in my heart for you. I'm just... disappointed that you left me for so long. It was lonely... you promised you'd write to me, but you never did... the months passed by, and I still thought of you every day, but you never called. I never got any letters from you.

So eventually, I started to lose faith... I thought you had been killed in that terrible, terrible war. Or maybe that you had forgotten about me. It's been so long, you probably found another girl over there... I never stopped loving you, but I didn't think you cared about me anymore, so welcoming you back just would have been too painful for me... I'm sorry. I'm glad you've come back home *sniff*

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 176 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next