It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74  Next
 Post subject: Re: Mega Battle Arena!!!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:16 pm 
Gym Leader

Steropes: *Seals the fissure with earth*

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:20 pm 
Pokémon Master

(I probably need to make a temporary truce with Zanther.)

D. Delta: *uses the force to hold Steropes still so the hellfire fissure doesn't seal and Cap's friends fall in it*

Spongeryu: *calls upon another kraken to fight Cap and his friends*

Trophy Case:
Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:35 pm 
Gym Leader

(Dude, you're using the force like it can do anything. You can affect ONE at a time. So if you hold him still, the others attack you.) Cobalt: *Slashes with scythe*

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:39 pm 
Pokémon Master

(Force push/pull= affects any # of people, Force hold/choke= one person at a time, Force lightning= at least two at a time. I used force push to get your friends, which is already done. Currently, I'm trying to hold Steropes with force hold right now. Watch Star Wars.)

Spongeryu: *points the trident to create a trench in the arena where Cobalt falls into before he could hit D. Delta*

Trophy Case:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:47 pm 
Gym Leader

(I have. But your still making him over-powered. One guy vs. nin, the nine should win. In an RP, you can't give him the ability to just be able to push a group of people off of a cliff with the force. And that would be two force powers at once. So you can hold him or push one of them.) Cobalt: *Calls a plasma pillar up fro below D. Darth*

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:50 pm 
Pokémon Master

(A typical Jedi would do that in the movie. But first I pushed your friends off the edge, and that was already done. Unless they were surrounding D. Delta in a circular formation, then probably at the most four would've been pushed off the edge and the other five into a wall the opposite direction of the fissure. And that power was already done, leaving only one of your characters to be held with the Force. At the most, you have five all ready to attack me, but keep in mind the kraken is still lurking.)

D. Delta: Whoa, yikes! *it tears apart some of his cape but was able to sense it the last moment*

Spongeryu: *the kraken's tentacle chases Cobalt*

Trophy Case:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:54 pm 
Gym Leader

(IT'S A F368ING GOD MOD HAVING HIM BE SO F368ING POWERFUL AND I'M ALREADY IN A BAD F368ING MOOD, SO JUST STOP! HE SEALED THE FISSURE BEFORE THEY FELL IN, BUT IF YOU TRIED TO STOP HIM FROM SEALING IT, THEN YOU WERE NO LONGER PUSHING THEM! STOP F368ING GOD-MODDING AND STOP F368ING ASSUMING! YOU JUST ASSUME SUCCESS! STOP IT! GAH!) Cobalt: *Slices at D. Delta's head*

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:59 pm 
Pokémon Master

(Actually... I wasn't unsealing the fissure, I was trying to stop Sterodes from sealing it, which probably failed or succeeded. It's up to Zanther whether the fissure sealed or not. How the heck do I seal a hellhole anyway? I'm not that powerful enough to do that. And besides, I already found your SDPB thingy to be a god mod since it was nearly impossible to stop and got incredibly annoying. No hard feelings, once again.)

D. Delta: Didn't see that coming. *notices a giant cut on the back of his neck* You've asked for it. *pulls out lightsaber and starts striking Cobalt with swift moves*

Trophy Case:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:12 pm 
Gym Leader

(The dark powers slowly turn him evil, and make him extremely weak. Power at a cost.) Cobalt: *Blocks using scythe* *Shoots a plasma beam at him**Slashes with scythe*

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:14 pm 
Pokémon Master

(Actually, D. Delta is already evil. Spongeryu is a hero, so it would have the weakening effect on him.)

D. Delta: *blocks the plasma beam and grabs Cobalt's scythe with hand*

Trophy Case:

Last edited by Metalheadz on Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:17 pm 
Gym Leader

(They slowly turn CAP evil.)Cobalt: *Spikes extend from the scythe*

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:19 pm 
Pokémon Master

D. Delta: *hand gushes with blood* Hmph... I bet your scythe can't block this. *stabs Cobalt in the face*

Trophy Case:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:35 pm 
Gym Leader

(...Cobalt is immortal. Cap survives through time travel.) Cobalt: "Ow! THAT HURT!" (BTW, he can sense auras. Because he was fused with a demon for about 15 minutes.) *Bursts with power* *Starts to go Rager* (His rager mode is.... Different.)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:43 pm 
Pokémon Master

(Immortal means you can't die from natural causes, but you can still be killed physically)

D. Delta: Looks like I'm gonna have to take this fight more seriously. *kicks Cobalt over and flies a few hundred feet in the air to rest*

Trophy Case:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:50 pm 
Gym Leader

Cobalt: *Completely unphased by the kick* *Starts becoming a seraph* *His left eye, which is red like a demon's, glows* *His left half becomes demon* *Fly's up, attacking with the Yin-Yang Scythe* (More powerful than his regular scythe. Told you his rager is different. And yes, the demon part is from being fused with a demon for a little while.)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74  Next