It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
 Post subject: Kaoru vs. Zanther
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:54 am 
Pokémon Champion

Summary: Zanther finally broke out of Orca into the real world. Soon meet up with Kaoru and conversation followed. Soon Kaoru discovered what Zanthers plans were and abit bout Zanther himself and a fight broke out. Zanther is begining to show his Symbology Technique. Right now Zanther is ummune to Binding Spells and Lighting. Zanther just launched his attack Snake Bite (decent sized black ball of energy) at Kaoru.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:28 pm 
Random Trainer

Kaoru watched in mild shock as his opponent simply allowed the lightning to strike him. The surge didn't even seem to phase him. Although, strange yellow lines did appear on Zanther's exsposed skin. He could only wonder at what they indicated. But he didn't have long to wonder, as there was suddenly a mass of dark energy flying straight at him with incredible speed. "Hanamaru, shield!"

The winds created by Kaoru's fan suddenly converged together and formed a protective dome around their master. Zanther's dark energy ball slammed into the dome but was unable to break through it. The shinigami dispelled the dome and then moved to preform his next attack. "Bakudou 61: *Rukujyoukourou!"

From seemingly out of nowhere, six long wide glowing blades simultaneously slammed into Zanther's midsection, effectively pinning him in place. The light from the blades also seemed to dispell the shadows of the night that surrounded the two. 'It wouldn't surprise me if he manages to get out of this one, but I have to try...', Kaoru thought silently to himself before swinging his fan in Zanther's direction. Blades made of vibrating wind flew from Hanamaru's edges and went straight for their target, intent on cutting right through him.

ImageImage
If you haven't guessed as much, I used to be Artemis around these parts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:19 pm 
Pokémon Champion

Zanther was suprised by the sudden apperance of the swords in his chest. Needless to say he was not pleased by it. For one thing they hurt alot. Then he saw the next attacked and acted fast. It wouldn't be strong but would get him out of his current mess. "Shadow Ruin!" Suddenly a dark void of energy errupted from Zanther destroying the swords in him and blocking the next attack. When it vanished Zanther was floating in mid-air. A 10 foot hole was in the building that he was standing on. Sparks from power lines inside the building could be seen along with a small fire or two. "THAT HIRT!" said Zanther. He reminded himself not to get too worked up. Things tend to go badly for those who do that to themselfs and he had worked hard enough to get to where he was now. Zanther summoned a vile that he quickly poored over his wounds. They quickly healed. "Glad I kept afew of those around. I hate having to use that attack. It's not my nature. Just glad I collect the water when I do use it for times like this. Curse mutation sometimes." Zanther said to himself.

"Intresting attacks you have. Though I wish I had Chaos Necromancer here right now this attack should still be of some use. Shadow Damage." Energy seemed to be radiating from the night and darnkess. Kaoru then started to feel a tingeling pain all over his body. It soon got to the point where it felt like needles were poking him all over his body constantly. Also screams from people in the general area could be heard as the attack was effecting everything around them. "Same really. This attack would have much more of an effect with my monster here o well. This should do for now."

Shadow Ruin: Sends out a wave or concentrated area of shadow energy from user's body. Destroys most things in it's path in it's concentrated form and just damages and destorys some things in it's wave form.

Shadow Damage: The more shadows/darker in the area the more damage this attack does. The shadows and darkness emits the energy for the damage and damages anything that isn't Shadow/Dark/Zombie. But energy from the user is needed to activate it.

Last edited by Neo Zanther on Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:18 pm 
Random Trainer

Kaoru stood unmoving, watching as the blades were forced out by dark energy and Zanther was able to dodge the wind blades. It didn't surprise him this time. But he had to admit that it did upset him when his opponent healed the damage right off the bat. Just who the heck was this guy, anyway?

Before he had time to ask, however, Zanther unleashed his next attack. Suddenly the air felt different and Kaoru didn't know what to expect. Then he began to feel a sharp pain all over his body. It got worse and worse over the next few moment, as though someone was gouging the wounds open. He found himself shaking, but he remained on his feet.

'I've got to use something that'll distract him...', Kaoru thought to himself, supressing a cry of pain as the sensation continued to grow worse. After a moment, he held up his free hand, aimed at Zanther, and more Kidou gathered in his palm. "Hadou 31: Shakkahou! Artillería Carmesí!", he called out as a large blast of Reiatsu burst forth from his palm, covering a wide range of space and traveling at a fast pace. It slammed towards his opponent.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:15 pm 
Pokémon Champion

"Will he ever learn?" Zanther said to himself. Though he hated to end the attack he didn't have a choice if he wanted to dodge the next attack. He quickly vanished into the shadows. "Lets have some fun." he said to himself.

"Now Kaoru was it? You are one intresting creature. I'm acutally enjoying myself, minus the sword though the chest thing. Now the question is. Can you find me?"

The voice seemed like it was almost being said next to his ear.

(note: Zanther hasn't materlized yet.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:03 pm 
Random Trainer

Kaoru dropped to his hands and knees on the roof of a nearby building as Zanther was forced to dodge his latest attack. The pain stopped and he managed to regain his composure again before standing. However, his opponent had disappeared from sight. His purple eyes widened slightly as he looked around. But he was even more startled when he heard Zanther's voice near his ear. He began shaking, not daring to move, and remained silent.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:15 pm 
Pokémon Champion

"Ah no movement? I at least figured you'd try and look around you. You are defently not normal. Then again either am I. Now lets see. What should I do next. Oh the fun I could have now."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:37 pm 
Random Trainer

Kaoru's free hand clenched into a fist as he heard Zanther's last comment. "Fun, huh? You want to have some fun with me? Well then, go for it!", he said, holding Hanamaru up to his chest. "Blossom!"

At this command, the shinigami's fan broke apart and transformed itself. Each of the metal blades slammed together and reconnected, transforming and melding together seemlessly until a ringblade encircled his body, its elegantly carved handle resting in Kaoru's hand where the fan hilt had previously been. Strong winds and fierce gales had started to sway and crash around him.

He had unsealed his Shikai in an attempt to knock Zanther away from his body. If his opponent really was as close as his voice suggested, then the ringblade would have slammed into him somewhere in the area of Zanther's shoulder. Or at least, he hoped that was the situation. "Come out, come out, where ever you are!"

ImageImage

Post subject: Re: Kaoru vs. Zanther
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:38 am 
Pokémon Champion

"Why come out from the shadows when I can still attack from them? And the intresting thing is, there are always shadows. One can not completly get rid of shadows, so as long as there are shadows I will have ways to attack that are ever so creative. Like this one for instance. Shadow Ruin!" Pulses of energy struck Kaoru at an instant the attack was called, pulseating from the inside of his own clothing.

"See what I was saying? Soo much fun with shadows."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:08 am 
Random Trainer

(I'm sorry it took me so long to get to this. But good news, you win! :sweat:)

Kaoru gasped as he felt the new attack ravage his body. The ringblade slipped from his grasp and clattered on the rooftop as he fell to his hands knees, his body shaking. He slowly closed his eyes, hanging his head down. "I surrender... You win. Just make it stop...", said the defeated shinigami.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:57 am 
Pokémon Champion

"Giving up soo soon? I was having fun. Anyway I can't just have you going back and telling your friends about me." said Zanther as he reformed. Quickly he dug out a small hand mirror. "Light Imprisioning Mirror!" as he said it the mirror begain to glow and the light ingulfed Kaoru and then he disapeared, his image briefly showing up in the mirror and disapearing. "Now that that's overwith now to learn more about this world and conqure it."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]