Sambran vs. Ravenor

If you want to fight with someone else RP style you can do it here.

Moderators: Silver, shauni

Giga-Gar
Pokémon Master

Sambran vs. Ravenor

Post by Giga-Gar »

Sambran was walking through a destroyed, but not leveled, city. He still didn't know how he ended up here. One second, he was recovering from the slap of his ex-girl friend, and the next second he was here.
He said to himself, "I don't think we're in Kanses anymore Toto," or KFC. As he was walking down what looked like the city's main street, he caught sight of a figure in a white cloke, with his arms folded. Sambran shouted "Hey you! Do you know where we are?"

((Ravenor does have a white cloke, right?))

"Dobby never meant to kill, only to...maim. Or seriously injure."
Isaac
Random Trainer

Post by Isaac »

(That's correct.)

Ravenor stood with his arms crossed over his chest, examining his work with a sense of satisfaction. He smirked and was on the verge of laughing maniacly when he was suddenly interupted.

"Hey you! Do you know where we are?"

The AoD lieutenant turned around, suprised to see anyone left alive in this forsaken graveyard. Lifting his right hand, he summoned his Dark Harbinger keyblade. "I could, but telling you would be pointless since this world has been destroyed. Although, I'm suprised there's someone left alive... Might as well be a perfectionist and finish the job completely."

ImageImage
If you haven't guessed as much, I used to be Artemis around these parts.
Giga-Gar
Pokémon Master

Post by Giga-Gar »

"Umm, why do you have a giant key? Is that supposed to be a sword? You know you should really get a real one, or a katana! Even better, you can join one of the dojos at KFC! Thats Karate Fight City, not Kentucky Fried Chicken. Anyway, you did this! Well you won't get away with this! Super Fist of Ear Bleeding Singing!" And with that, he took a deep breath(he said all that in one breath) and immitated a tone deaf crow trying to sing like Madona.

Isaac
Random Trainer

Post by Isaac »

Ravenor was having a bit of trouble following everything that the boy was saying, though what he did catch only managed to confuse him slightly. "Listen, this keyblade is more significant than any sword. As for this 'Karate Fight City,' the Advent of Darkness will probably end up destroying it as well."

Then he raised an eyebrow as the boy cried out some kind of strange attack. The next minute he was clamping his hands over his ears in an attempt to block out the hideous noise the other was making. Ravenor was one who prefered darkness and silence over loud and irritating noise.

ImageImage
Giga-Gar
Pokémon Master

Post by Giga-Gar »

"What was that? I couldn't hear you! When you walk away, you don't hear me say, 'Please! Oh baby! Don't go!' " he said, still singing like a base trying to be a trebel.

Isaac
Random Trainer

Post by Isaac »

"Gah! Stop singing the opening theme to Kingdom Hearts-I mean, stop singing period!! Oh, nevermind. I'll just make you.", Ravenor said, more to himself than Sambran. He raised his keyblade and formed a large transparent black orb, which absorbed the other boy into it, cutting off the irritating noise. "Finally, a moment's silence." The lieutenant said softly, rubbing his temples.

ImageImage
Giga-Gar
Pokémon Master

Post by Giga-Gar »

Sambran was just starting to sing "Sanctuary" when he was immediantly swallowed by darkness. But that diddn't stop his annoying attack, for he cried out loud enough to be heard by Ravenor "Super Fist of Ear Bleeding Singing Speacial Attack: Song in Your Head!" All Sambran had to do know was hope that Ravenor would have that song stuck in his head, comeplete with off-key singing.

((Hey Artemis, how am I doing?))

Isaac
Random Trainer

Post by Isaac »

((You're doing fine so far. Eh, you know, you don't always have to ask me about your progress... ^ ^;; I'm not an RP Goddess or anything like that.))

"Fine, if you insist on that awful noise sticking around inside my skull, then I'll just distract myself from it. And I have a nice way to start...", Ravenor said. He then raised his keyblade high above his head. The black orb that had captured Sambran followed the keyblade's movements, floating up from the ground. When it was a good distance up, Ravenor brought his keyblade back down. This essentially made the black orb, and Sambran, a large basketball.

ImageImage
Giga-Gar
Pokémon Master

Post by Giga-Gar »

Sambran felt like he ws dropping from a high place(because he is), but he continued to annoy Ravenor, making the bad singing become louder and worse then before. "I swear, if you put me on the ground with out me getting hurt right now I'll turn the bad singing into mind blasting screeching!"

Isaac
Random Trainer

Post by Isaac »

Ravenor smirked as the orb impacted on the ground and then bounced into the air again. "I can still hear it, you twit, but it doesn't bother me so much right now. This is much more entertaining than I thought it would be." He kept raising and lowering his keyblade so that the orb, and Sambran, continued to bounce around.

ImageImage