It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:16 am 
Mew

"I don't need to outrun light." the previously silent Josiah replied as the bullets all ran into similiar traps right before they reached their target.

"Your bullets move faster than I can." the other Josiah continued. "But I'm already several moves ahead of you."

"Those bullets you just fired, for example." it was the first Josiah speaking now. "It seemed likely that, with your first one stopped, you'd try again, probably firing multiple rounds. So as soon as I saw that my barrier was working, I created more just like it to stop your inevitable follow up attack."

"So," yet again, it was the other Josiah speaking, "want to know what I've got planned next?"

((Is Sally currently visible, invisible, off the battlefield entirely, or what? Trying to figure out how easily she can be seen, sensed, etc, at present.))

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:39 am 
Gym Leader

((Sally is currently employing hir favorite trick: not being here despite being in attack range))

"I see...there is a method to my madness after all..."

Sally appeared in the air, clad in powered armor with her white hair floating as she charged energy within herself.

Last edited by Shadowman on Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 6:24 am 
Mew

"Alright then..." one Josiah swung his arms up, creating a massive wave of fire which sped towards Sally while he charged right behind it. The other Josiah followed him for a moment then vanished.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:48 am 
Gym Leader

Instead of burning, dodging or enduring the torrent of flames, "Sally" exploded the moment the flames touched her, being in fact a human-sizes stack of rocket fuel illusioned into the semblance of herself.

This obviously won't do...lessee...think Sally think...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:57 am 
Mew

As the charge had been a feint to begin with, that Josiah teleported to a different part of the battlefield moments before the blast. Though caught off guard by the trick, he was far enough away to avoid any serious damage.

"Nice trick. But it's not much of a battle if you stay off the battlefield."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:12 am 
Gym Leader

Deciding to finally get involved personally Sally appeared behind Josiah with her arms on opposite sides of his head, trying to score a quick neckbreak before you can retaliate.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 9:27 am 
Mew

The other Josiah appears behind Sally right as she makes the grab and attempts to stab her with his Legionairre Blade. The grabbed Josiah warps away before Sally has the chance to go from simply gripping his head to the actual snapping motion but doesn't reappear.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:06 pm 
Gym Leader

Keeping a serious face along with a state of intense concentration, she float to the left (Assuming that Josiah is using the blade in his right hand) to dodge the blow followed by her three tails coiling around his midsection to bring his face directly onto an elbow before they toss him away to at least delay retaliation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:17 am 
Mew

As he's pulled in by Sally's tails, Josiah attempts to slash Sally with the his razzia (long blades extending from a bracelet back up the length of his arm). The other Josiah still hasn't reappeared.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:58 am 
Mew

Josiah managed to defeat Sally but, before leaving, she summoned Ryan. Ryan wanted to date Virgo (who was using the legendary shadow weapon to play the part of the second Josiah), she refused and told him off for dating when he already had a mate. He took offense and attacked her. That made Josiah mad so he attacked Ryan. They fought for a bit. At the moment, thanks to a time trick of his own, Ryan has Josiah in his grip although Josiah has Syphon Touch going so, as long as he and Ryan are touching, he's continually sapping Ryan's health and restoring his own. Ryan tried a soul seperating type move on Virgo and she's currently lying unconscious at the bottom of the battlefied.

((Summary is done. I'll make an actual RP post after some more of the Time Warp stuff is caught up.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:48 am 
Mew

((Ryan has just asked Josiah if he'd give up if his next attack didn't work.))

"I don't know. Keep in mind, you were the one that started this. You could end it too, you know." Josiah continued to gather energy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:49 am 
Gym Leader

"But you did insult my wife and I'm not backing down short of an apology to her."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:16 pm 
Mew

"I believe Virgo was questioning your loyalty to each other. That's not really an insult. And you attacked her without warning because of this perceived insult. You're the one who should apologize."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:49 am 
Gym Leader

A small chuckle came from his throat "You see loyalty is one of the thing I'm very serious about, but I am also very easily calmed. An apology and I'll give my own, plus a mean of you to push yourself to the very limits of your physical abilities."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:30 am 
Mew

"I'm still not so sure that Virgo or I need to apologize." Josiah replied. "Maybe we will anyway... But let's see how this turns out first."

The moment he finished speaking Ryan was once again struck with a rapid series of Heavenly Spear attacks coming from all directions (the attacker couldn't be seen). Each time the attacks damaged Ryan's skin to reveal the circuitry beneath, before they had the chance to heal, Josiah struck them with a powerful surge of water and electricity.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 192 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next