It is currently Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:11 am 
Mew

Being a tree, sword slashes really didn't hurt Yggdrasil very much although it was already seriously damaged.

"Yggdrasil, return!" Josiah called and the monster vanished, returning to its card. "It could have lasted a bit longer," he explained to the surprised Shinu, "but you probably would have taken it down before it could do much more damage so there wasn't much of a point in continuing. So, do you want to keep going? Fair warning, it's going to get a lot harder from here on in."

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 5:18 pm 
Random Trainer

"Yeah, let's keep going." Shinu said, "Although, you still haven't seen the limit of my skills so, I still got some tricks up my sleeve."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:25 am 
Mew

"Ok. Just so you know, I'm saving my three strongest monsters for last, if you can get that far. Now... Go Death Glider! Domino Burst!"

A large black and gray two headed dragon appeared and stared down at Shinu. Opening their mouths, each head fired a fast moving blast of dark energy at Shinu.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:43 am 
Random Trainer

"Hmmmm, a dragon... that's the best!!" shinu said, "This blade is a dragon slayer, it emits radiation that weakens reptilian creatures severly." he jumped out of the way, "And as long as i get to see that girls strength, i'll be satisfyed." Shinu landed on the dragon and stabbed it though the belly, "Eruption!!" he said, as a massive burst of energy punched a hole in the dragons side.

(his weapon was always originally a dragon slayer, lucky break!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:25 am 
Mew

"Lucky for you, but don't get cocky." Josiah grinned as Shinu jumped onto Death Glider.

Before the sword could find its mark, the dragon vanished into thin air, sending the startled Shinu tumbling to the ground. Then, without warning a spread blast of dark energy shot towards him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:22 pm 
Gym Leader

"Yeah, that's his job! Also mine"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:40 am 
Random Trainer

Shinu shielded himself with an impossibly dense bubble of water, "Damn!" he thought, "I just need to hit the dragon and erupt him from the inside, then I'll be done with this."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:40 am 
Mew

Josiah watched as Shinu blocked the attack, knowing full well that, if not for the reduced attack power that Death Glider's Shadow Fade form caused, the blast would have cut through the water. "Guess I'll need to use something a bit stronger..."

There was a sudden flash of dark energy that hit Shinu without warning. It did damage, but not much. However, at that instant the entire forest seemed to grow darker...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:28 pm 
Random Trainer

"Damn, I guess I'm gunna have to use my technique." he said, "Mirror Flash!!" his body glew for a moment, then the glow faded. "Now for a little pay back." he said, fading into shadow for like the dragon did.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:10 am 
Mew

"Interesting trick, but I don't see how that's going to help you land a hit. As for me... Death Glider, rapid fire Domino Burst!"

Blasts of dark energy began flying through the air in rapid succession, striking all over the area. The invisible Death Glider continued to move while it attacked, to keep Shinu from tracking the source of the blasts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:11 am 
Random Trainer

The also invisible Shinu dashed around the arena, dragging his sword around leaving marks all over the place, as well as obviously dodging the domino burst, "Fine, take this then, ERUPTION!!!" as soon as the command was spoken, Shinu jumped high into the air as the entire arena burst into flames "I hope that Josiah guy got outta the blast" he thought.

(by the way, my internets been down for a month, that's why I wasn't updating)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:09 am 
Mew

((Ah, I was wondering where you were. Sorry it took me so long to reply, didn't notice your post.))

There was no need to worry about Josiah, as he and Virgo had taken to the air and were now watching the battle from the back of a large black and purple bird monster.

Down below, Death Glider was hit by the fire and took a decent amount of damage thanks to its low speed, although not nearly enough to finish it as it had a very good defense. Josiah got the feeling that this particular match up could go on for quite a while so he decided to speed things up a big.

Although he was invisible, Josiah was still able to determin Shinu's location and sent a mental command to Death Glider. Duel Shredder.

The two headed dragon appeared suddenly, both heads shooting out and latching onto Shinu with their sharp teeth.

((If you want to know how Josiah was able to tell where Shinu was, I can give you an explantation, just don't have time to type it right now.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:52 am 
Random Trainer

Shinu got bitten... and it obviously hurt. But funny thing happened, he lost grip of his sword which dropped into the dragons mouth when he was getting bitten. Then the sword inside of the dragon started to burn the insides, you know, since it has dragon slaying properites.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:31 am 
Mew

Josiah quickly took in the situation and returned Death Glider before the sword could do too much damage, figuring it wasn't worth leaving the monster out. Once Death Glider had returned to its card, the sword fell to the ground.

"You've taken a lot of damage? I'm not sure if you could manage another monster. Do you want to keep going?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:47 am 
Random Trainer

"Yeah, I just gotta do something." he said, taking out his leet gourd of infinate water. He covered his entire body in water and began to heal himself. After the process was done he said, "The heal was only temporary, quick, send me your next monster"

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next