It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:18 am 
Mew

"Actually I know what you mean about her." Josiah muttered. "And she's not entirely right. There were two Virgos, sorta... A good one and an evil one and... Yeah, it'd take too long to explain. But anyway, if you'd like to fight against some of my monsters I'm ok with that. I've got ten so let's start with one and see how you do. If you win we'll keep going and see how long you can go, ok?"

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:21 am 
Random Trainer

"Yeah, as long as i get to fight most of them... including ur friend there" he said, pointing to Virgo. "OK, who's first?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:06 am 
Mew

"Well, how many you get to fight just depends on how well you do. And, since Hell Fire here is already out, you can start out going against him. Go ahead and start whenever you're ready."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:59 pm 
Random Trainer

"Very well..." he said, disappearing from sight, leaving his sword in the ground. He then reappeared above Hell Fire, "Aqua time!" He said, surrounding Hell Fire in a "bubble" of water, from his leet gourd of infinite water "Fire's weak to water I believe..." he said.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:48 am 
Mew

"Yeah, you know, normally that would be a really good move." Josiah shrugged while mentally sending Hell Fire a command to use Flare Up. Inside the bubble, the monster began to glow a fiery red as its attack power and speed increased. "But for some weird reason, in our world water is weak to fire so as long as he can hold his breath that really doesn't bother him much. Now, Fireball Charge!"

Hell Fire, now surrounded in flames, broke out of the bubble and shot at Shinu with incredible speed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:27 am 
Random Trainer

Just before impact, Shinu held his arms up and took the hit head on. He managed to keep himself from serious injuries, "Looks like I'm gunna have to use it now... Taco Storm!!" he said, jumping away from Hell Fire as a storm of almightly taco's swirled around it "Hopefully that "gods" attack is as good as she says..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:42 pm 
Gym Leader

((For reference purpose, Taco Storm summons a bunch of tacos from the sky that rain upon the target(s) like fiery and spicy meteors. Impacts are equivalent to fire+physical damage and break the tacos which cause the target(s) to be covered in quite spicy stuff, which burns alot. Tacos that do not hit are shielded from dirt and other things and are fully edible on the spot. They do taste quite spicy though...))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:15 am 
Mew

"This is an attack?" Josiah muttered. "Maybe you should just open a Mexican restaurant... Anyway, dodge and counter with Armegeddon!"

Real flaming meteors began to rain from the sky, destroying many of the tacos before they reached the ground. Hell Fire did its best to dodge the others and, while it did take a couple hits, it was pretty resistant to fire damage.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:54 pm 
Random Trainer

"Dammit!! Nothings working!" Shinu shouted, "I know!" he said. Shinu grabbed the sword he left stuck in the ground and used phasing to move through Hell Fir'es body, he then rematerialized his arm inside of Hellfire, slashing his insides, then moving through.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:51 am 
Mew

"Pyro Gyser, quick!"

Although taking heavy damage, Hell Fire managed to get one last attack of and a fountain of lava burst from the ground right beneath Shinu's feet as Hell Fire returned to its card. Josiah waited to sell what condition his opponent was in before sending out another monster.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:55 am 
Random Trainer

While Shinu did take damage from the point blank attack, he was able to avoid heavy damage by surrounding himself with highly dense water using his "aqua time" ability, "OK, next monster please..." he said.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:46 am 
Mew

"Not bad so far. Let's see how you do against Yggdrasil!" a giant tree monster appeared, towering over Shinu. "Start off with Rock Crusher!" Using some of its many roots like arms, Yggdrasil began hurling large boulders at Shinu.

((Yggdrasil is pretty much a big tree, although it does have a face somewhere up there. It's a whole lot more mobile than a real tree but a lot less than the ents from LOTR.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:36 am 
Random Trainer

Not expecting the rocks, he did get hit by one, which damaged him quite a bit. "OK, time for my new combo!" he said. Being a lot faster than the tree, he dodged several attacks, about 10 meters away from the creature, he held his hand out, "Taco Storm!!" he yelled, as the Taco's began to rain around the area, mainly where the tree was. After that, he continued running and slid underneath the tree. While sliding, he slashed the ground underneath the creature, "Eruption!!!" he said, passing the tree, he turned around and watched both fire based attacks "sandwich" Yggdrasil.

(Hope the explaination was sufficient... basically, the eruption flow is coming up from under yggdrasil, and the tacos a raining down from above, and Shinu is about 5 metres away from the creature with his sword drawn, ready to attack again.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:10 am 
Mew

Being an Earth type monster, Yggdrasil only took normal damage from fire attacks. However, being unable to dodge them, it did take quite a lot of hits. By the time the attacks had ended the tree monster was looking rather burnt but was still standing.

"Hang in there Yggdrasil, use Pebble Rain!" Josiah called.

Yggdrasil complied and pebbles began raining down from the sky almost like hail. Although they were much smaller, and therefor weaker, than the boulders it had been throwing earlier, there were so many of them that taking a lot of hits was pretty much unavoidable.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 7:37 am 
Random Trainer

And therefore, Shinu took quite a few hits, he did manage to phase some through him, but ran out of energy mana to do so with, so he resorted to dodging the rest of the pebbles, allowing his mana to regenerate. After the "storm" of pebbles, Shinu dashed towards the creature, running up it and slashing it's body all round.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next