It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:27 pm 
Gym Leader

Sally blinked at the water ball hit hir fully. "...aside from making me wet what was that supposed to do?" That attack seemed quite random...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:35 pm 
Random Trainer

"It's not really for offensive use" he said "The water I create is extra dense so it can stop almost any attack"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:45 am 
Gym Leader

"Do you know what physics is?" The tigress said, still soaked from the water balloon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:25 am 
Random Trainer

"Obviously I do..." he replied "But powers usually manipulate physics to make more things possible." he said, dashing towards the tigress

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:00 am 
Gym Leader

"Good!" Shi said as a similar water ball formed in front of hir and launched itself at Shin-Kun, stopping his charge on impact.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:21 am 
Random Trainer

Shin-kun was hit by the water, spinning after the impact still moving forward. He got to Sally and stabbed her through the torso.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:07 am 
Gym Leader

Shi wasn't fazed at all by the stabbing, even going as far as grabbing the sword to pull it farther in hir chest while gripping Shin-Kun firmly with the other hand with hands that could crush diamonds.

"Water conduct lighting." With this said lighting bolts began to rain directly on the couple, electrocuting them yet the only visible effect on Sally was being tanned slightly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:57 pm 
Random Trainer

"If you haven't noticed, all the electricity is charging me up" he said smirking. He pulled the sword out of Sally's chest and hit her in the head with the hilt, then twisting the sword to slash her throat.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:18 pm 
Gym Leader

The hilt hit was met with a hand that grabbed it followed by a palm thrust in the chest by the other hand that sent Shin-Kun hurled away a kilometer or two, gasping for air.
"I got your sword."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 5:47 pm 
Random Trainer

"No you don't..." replied Shin-kun, as the sword vanished from Sally's hand and appeared in Shin-kun's "Now c'mon!" he said, assumingd a defensive stand.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:21 am 
Gym Leader

"As you wish."

Shi started to walk the long distance between hir and Shin-Kun, watching him ready himself and noting how he wield his sword. Suddenly the tigress vanished only to reappear a second later.

"Now I got your arm." Before Shin-Kun could object a searing pain from his sword-bearing elbow was felt, a quick look revealed it was bended in a way it shouldn't be supposed to and any movement of said arm set his nerves on fire from the dolor.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 11:30 pm 
Random Trainer

"AHHH!!!! fine then!!! Now It's personal!!!" he grabbed the sword with his other arm and struck the ground "Elemental Storm!!!!" The ground shook as the earth split open and lava spurted out like with eruption. Then water began to stream from the cracks in the same manner. To finished this, a hurricane hit the area, which combined the elements in an explosive force.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:02 pm 
Gym Leader

As soon as the first part of the spell completed shi exclaimed "Earth!" loudly, followed by a "Fire!" once the magma started to flow around. When the hurricane struck shi continued with "Wind!" then finished with "Water!" only to keep up with "Heart! Go planet!"

Right before the explosion shi started to sing and dance. "With your powers combined I am..." a loud boom and a shockwave originating from hir position happened due to the elemental mixing...but once the rumble and smoke cleared shi was still dancing and resumed the song.
"Captain Planet! Captain Planet, he's our hero
Gonna take pollution down to zero

He's our powers magnified
And he's fighting on the planet's side

Captain Planet, he's our hero
Gonna take pollution down to zero

Gonna help him put asunder
Bad guys who like to loot and plunder

"You'll pay for this Captain Planet!"

We're the Planeteers
You can be one too
'Cause saving our planet is the thing to do!

Looting and polluting is not the way
Hear what Captain Planet has to say!

The Power is Yours!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:42 pm 
Random Trainer

*sweatdrop*"Your an idiot..." he sighed. He then walked away while Sally was singing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:03 pm 
Gym Leader

Shin-Kun suddenly felt a tap on his shoulder, with Sally right behind him. "Hey, would an idiot be able to make a railgun?"

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next