Sally VS Shin-Kun

If you want to fight with someone else RP style you can do it here.

Moderators: Silver, shauni

Shans
Random Trainer

Post by Shans »

"Yes..." he said, walking away again.
Shadowman
Gym Leader

Post by Shadowman »

The rune on Shin-Kun's chest started to glow.
"Well now you have 24 hours to remove it or it will explode in a nice mushroomy nuke. I will tell you the one way to deactivate it: you must answer correctly a riddle. If you do you'll get something nice, otherwise it will rain red in your immediate surroundings. You have as many tries as you want, the only limit is time."
"OH MY DEAR HOLY SWEET GOD ON EARTH! NO FAIR!!! MRWAAAAA! " -Shauni after typoing a word, correcting it, then typoing the correction
Shans
Random Trainer

Post by Shans »

"ok ok... tell me the riddle then..." he said, now annoyed. "When I get back to the village... i'm so learning a rune removal technique..." he said quietly to himself.
Shadowman
Gym Leader

Post by Shadowman »

"What is the difference between a duck?"

(Yes, it's the actual riddle, no typo here)
"OH MY DEAR HOLY SWEET GOD ON EARTH! NO FAIR!!! MRWAAAAA! " -Shauni after typoing a word, correcting it, then typoing the correction
Shans
Random Trainer

Post by Shans »

"One leg is both the same!" he said "My friend told me that one ages ago."
Shadowman
Gym Leader

Post by Shadowman »

The rune of his chest faded away as I donned a set of clothes that would remind any earthling of TV shows like "Who wants to be a millionaire?" while a fitting music started to play from god-knows where.
"Congratulations! You have correctly answered the rune removal riddle...OF DOOM! Sally, can you tell Shin-Kun the wonderful prize he has won?"

Another me near a nice pedestal showcasing a small gourd, this Sally being dressed like a prize girl, started to speak with the same enthusiasm. "Of course Sally, this contestant has won an extremely leet gourd that contain an infinite amount of tasty and refreshing water, excellent for those long treks through the desert!"

"Wow! That is awesome! Did this man win anything else today?"

"Indeed he did! His second prize is...a boot to the head!"
Before he could offer any objection, a boot materialized out of nowhere and started to fly at his face, smacking it.

(Yes, Sally is insane sometimes and no the boot cause no damage)
Shans
Random Trainer

Post by Shans »

"That hurt!" he yelled, "What's with you anyways? Do you enjoy going around bothering strong guys?"
Shadowman
Gym Leader

Post by Shadowman »

Both Sallies started to laugh and chuckle at Shin-Kun's claim of strongness. The one in guy clothes stopped quickly to ask him "So I heard you want a third prize! Sally can you tell him what his boast has won him?"

"Of course Sally, he has won...another boot to the head!"

Another boot came, smacked Shin-Kun in the face then vanished.
Shans
Random Trainer

Post by Shans »

"Oww, alright alright! I get it!" he said "So now what do you want? Or can I go?"
Shadowman
Gym Leader

Post by Shadowman »

"Where do you want to go? Consider your words carefully..."
Shans
Random Trainer

Post by Shans »

"I need to finish my mission..." he stated "To find that hidden village and destroy it."
Shadowman
Gym Leader

Post by Shadowman »

Shin-Kun suddenly poof up at the middle of said hidden village, his leet gourd of infinite water hanging on his belt.
Shans
Random Trainer

Post by Shans »

(is da battle over?)

"Whoever you were, thanks!" he said, as he darkened the sky "Void Eruption!" he said, as the earth erupted fire that melted the whole village in it's firy doom.
Shadowman
Gym Leader

Post by Shadowman »

In the middle of the ruins, a scroll shining with light suddenly appeared, it's title was "Taco Storm: the spell".

(Yes it's over)
Shans
Random Trainer

Post by Shans »

*da da da da* (zelda sound effect)

Item Unlock: leet gourd of infinite water
Ability Unlock: Taco Storm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shin-kun walked away from the ruins, satisfyed that he completed his mission.