It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:42 pm 
Random Trainer

Artemis turned and looked up as Sally lunged at her, ready to bash her head in. She carefully leaned backward, avoiding the crushing blow and came back up with a fist ready to connect with Sally's own body.

ImageImage
If you haven't guessed as much, I used to be Artemis around these parts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:21 pm 
Gym Leader

...ow...that punch hurted. I expected her to dodge but not to actually hit me in the air...that incoming tree looks like it will hurt too. Heh, as if. I keep my momentum as I blink behind Artemis, still flying, then I flip around and use her back to jump at the branches of a nearby tree.

By the time she get up I'm sitting on a tree branch and wave at her. "That was nice, but can you keep this level of skills up?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:48 pm 
Random Trainer

"Well, you're the one who granted me this level of skill so why don't you tell me the answer to that question!", Artemis replied, holding her hand forward and up at Sally. She closed her eyes and concentrated. "Thief of Vitae!" The attack caused a sudden gush of blood from Sally's body which fell to the ground in a dark pool. Artemis opened her eyes again and then flew up to the tree's height using her wings, striking at her opponent.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:39 am 
Gym Leader

"Blood...I didn't need all of it anyway." With that said I spat a blob of the corrupted blood at her face to blind her while I quickly casted an unknown (to her) spell on myself then making the branch fall down with me on it, landing with a loud thud but not harming me. I glanced quickly at the pool that was forming nearby.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:22 pm 
Random Trainer

Artemis hovered in the air, wiping franticly at her eyes which now had blood in them. She jumped and struck blindly as she heard the thump of the tree branch hitting the ground. When her eyes had finally regained their vision, she looked down to see Sally now on the ground.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:49 am 
Gym Leader

I was looking paler than usual due to the massive blood loss I occured, but that didn't stop me from flinging myself at the flying Artemis. "Nimble Punishment!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:52 am 
Random Trainer

Artemis quickly prepared herself to block whatever attack Sally was attempting.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:48 am 
Gym Leader

"Forced Punishment!" Sally only did a very basic yet powerful tackle at Artemis, not caring about how it fare.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:55 pm 
Random Trainer

Artemis caught the tackle, defending herself well. While she held Sally at bay, she also focused her necromancy for an attack. "Bone conglaciation!", she called, casting a spell. A layer of ice coated itself on Sally's bones and they began to crack and break with her every movement.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:33 pm 
Gym Leader

A large grin formed on my face as the ice penetrated my bones and made them brittle on contact, my strategy worked better than I could ever hope as she threw me to the ground, the sounds of broken ice reaching her ears as I stood again without difficulty yet shaking, my muscles gaining in size and dexterity while my shattered bones melted away only to be regrown into my body. I looked definitely more male than female as I turned back to face my opponent. "Impressive...really impressive, that was a nice trick you did there, now to show you mine." A bright flash of light covered the whole area, my reasoning being that if she can see through the dark then searing light is like pitch black for the necromancess.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:43 pm 
Random Trainer

Artemis stumbled back, falling onto the ground. She had been temporarily blinded by the bright flash and quickly clapped a hand over her eyes so as to shield them from any more damage.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 12:03 am 
Gym Leader

I immediately started to recite an arcane spell as the flash subsided...I wanted payback for that Thief of Vitae, I'll get payback in the form of Extract Water Elemental.

(OOC note: I wanna give her a chance to do something about it. Reciting an arcane spell is by no mean a quick or silent matter.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:54 pm 
Random Trainer

Artemis could feel the light fading away before she began to lower her hand from her eyes. As she did, she began to hear Sally speaking... But it wasn't normal. She then realized it was a spell! Slowly, she pushed herself back to her feet and grasped her sword. "Gotta stop the incantation...", Artemis said. With a few flaps of her black wings, she lunged at her opponent again with her sword poised to strike.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:19 pm 
Gym Leader

She noticed me...so close to finishing...c'mon hurry up...dammit she jumped at me. Her sword leaves a large wound on my chest, causing severe bleeding as the final words escape my lips, concentrating enough to complete my spell: most of the water inside of Artemis exit from her to form a small water elemental next to her, immediately ready to fight. I fall on one knee and blink a few meters away, my hand on my wound. "It...it's not healing..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:12 pm 
Random Trainer

Artemis' body jerked forcefully as the water was extracted from her, causing her to fall to the ground. She couldn't even catch herself in time. While laying on the ground, her eyes were wide and she twitched and jerked often. Her sword was near her hand.

ImageImage

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next