It is currently Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:09 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:42 pm 
Random Trainer

(It begins!)

Yuki was wondering around, out in the living world for a mission "*sigh* There's no Hollows here, they lied to me!" she said "Oh... maybe they're organizing a surprise party for me!" she continued happily.

An explosion was heard in the distance

"Ohh!! Hollow!!" she said, spotting a figure in the distant town. She walked to the ruins of the city and saw a lone figure standing a top a building "Who are you?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:56 pm 
Random Trainer

Ravenor turned to look at the child, wondering how anyone could have been left alive. "My name is of no importance to one such as you, child.", he replied. "Besides, the dead have no use for such information." With a wave of his hand, he unleashed spiked ribbons of darkness towards the girl. "Die, and surrender your heart." (And no, he doesn't mean in the lovey way.)

ImageImage
If you haven't guessed as much, I used to be Artemis around these parts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:37 pm 
Random Trainer

"But I don't want to..." she said, using shunpo to appear behind Ravenor "What happened to the village?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:09 am 
Random Trainer

Ravenor quickly turned and jumped back from Yuki. "The villagers all had their hearts stolen. I believe that you're the only one left alive, though I don't know how I could've missed a little girl.", he said, pondering on it. "Ah well, it can be corrected." He then started that fit of maniacle laughter that typically accompanies villians.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:26 am 
Random Trainer

"You stole their hearts?" Yuki said, slightly confused. She ignored the part she didn't get and continued "Well, if u killed the people, I guess I have to stop you from hurting anyone else." she said, grabbing her zanpakutou and pointing it at ravenor, "And you have a really weird laugh too..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:05 pm 
Random Trainer

"You're calling me wierd? I don't normally see young girls dressed in something out of medival Japan that go around wielding katanas as weapons.", Ravenor stopped, shaking his head. "But nevermind, that's not important." He called upon the darkness and immersed his hand in it, forming a large orb in his palm.

ImageImage

Last edited by Isaac on Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:22 am 
Random Trainer

(side note... Yuki's zanpakutou's sealed state is just a normal katana... just like most shinigami's... it's only a fan when it's released >.<... and it's sealed right now...)

Yuki just stared at the large orb for a bit "Wowee!! I can do that too!!" she said, beginning to chant "Ye Lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, The sea barrier surges, March on to the south! Way of destruction 31, Shakkaho!!!" The ball of fire like spirit energy was shot at Ravenor at a high speed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:07 pm 
Random Trainer

(Yeah, okay... Sorry about that. I'll edit it in a bit.)

Ravenor was forced to dodge the orb of flames."...! Well, at least I don't have to take a full five minutes in order to call out my spells.", he retorted, unleashing his darkness orb at Yuki.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:43 pm 
Random Trainer

She flash stepped behind Ravenor "At least I don't have a weird laugh!" she said, bringing her sword in for an attack.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:30 pm 
Random Trainer

Ravenor sensed the movement of the blade and swiftly dodged it, moving to the side. "A strange laugh is better than a long-winded incantation.", he replied, calling more darkness to his palm. He molded it into a larger orb and immediately tossed it at Yuki as she was coming down from her failed attack.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:09 am 
Random Trainer

"Baka" she muttered "Shakkaho!!" she said, firing the same shot at Ravenor. "Hihihi, I don't NEED to do all that boring talking, it just makes it a bit stronger to chant like that" she said grinning "This is fun but, can you do something besides throwing black stuff at me?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:56 pm 
Random Trainer

Yuki's shot missed its target once again. "Very well then. I suppose it's time to summon my own little toy.", Ravenor replied, holding his hand out to the side. The darkness seemed to pull to his hand and construct itself in the shape of a key. As the darkness melted away, it revealed a dark keyblade. "Ah, my Dark Indulgence. Do not fail me now." He then charged at Yuki, striking.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:16 pm 
Random Trainer

She parried the attack "Uh, why are you fighting with a giant key?" she asked, confused again.

"It's my Keyblade!" Ravenor replied

"Umm... that's lame" she said "What you going to with that, there's no doors that big to unlock!" she jumped away. She then began running at Ravenor again "I'll show your my "toy" as well" she said grinning "Spread your wings, Hayaikaze!!" her sword expanded into a large steel fan, much larger than her. The wind from moving at high speeds, picked up under her fan, and lifted her off the ground.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:23 pm 
Random Trainer

Ravenor looked up as Yuki ascended into the air on her now much larger fan of steel. He smirked. "You know, being in the air kind of puts you at a disadvantage. It makes it much harder to dodge attacks.", he said, aiming the end of his keyblade at the fan. He launched three exceptionally large dark orbs at it.

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:04 am 
Random Trainer

"Yay!" Yuki said excitedly. She swung at the orbs of energy, hitting them back at Ravenor "Home Run!!"

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next