Pebble Version Pokemon Battle!

If you want to fight with someone else RP style you can do it here.

Moderators: Silver, shauni

Silver
Shiny Pidgeot King

Post by Silver »

I don't think one attack would be enough to take it down... Super effective, yes, but if these Pokemon are anywhere near each other in level, one attack with 80 base power wouldn't be enough to finish it off.
"Irregardless" and "Over exaggerated" are NEVER CORRECT EVER because they are redundant
Regardless means "without regard", and adding "ir" on the front actually makes it a double negative; exaggerate means "to overstate" so you're literally saying "over overstate."
Example: I can not exaggerate the importance of this fact enough, regardless of how often people ignore it.
Neo Zanther
Pokémon Champion

Post by Neo Zanther »

Well, we are talking about a higher evolution using a strong STAB move agisnt a lower evolution that is weak to said attack, I usually find myself or whoever I'm hitting to be KO'd.
Silver
Shiny Pidgeot King

Post by Silver »

But as Opal has stated, evolution level doesn't matter. It's like in the anime, where Pikachu can take down Dragonite.
"Irregardless" and "Over exaggerated" are NEVER CORRECT EVER because they are redundant
Regardless means "without regard", and adding "ir" on the front actually makes it a double negative; exaggerate means "to overstate" so you're literally saying "over overstate."
Example: I can not exaggerate the importance of this fact enough, regardless of how often people ignore it.
Neo Zanther
Pokémon Champion

Post by Neo Zanther »

By hitting it with an attacks that do normal damage and after it had taken damage already. Plus that's anime for ya :)
Celebifly
Pokémon Master

Post by Celebifly »

Your long posts are confusing to your answer. Just yes or no.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Neo Zanther
Pokémon Champion

Post by Neo Zanther »

Ok ok. I vote No
Josiah
Mew

Post by Josiah »

Go Torchic! That thing has taken a ton of damage already, finish it off with Flamethrower!

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.
Doodleshark
Pokémon Master

Post by Doodleshark »

Houndoom, if you're still alive, use Dark Pulse! If not, then return!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DarkQuest
Combusken

Post by DarkQuest »

yea you can call this spam since alot of fourms do but the last post was on june,30, 2007 so i just wanted to know if this was still alive yea...
Celebifly
Pokémon Master

Post by Celebifly »

I guess I'm waiting on Josiah to post.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Josiah
Mew

Post by Josiah »

You were waiting for me? Sorry. I kinda figured that Flame Thrower would have ended the battle but, if it didn't...

"Torchic, jump behind that rock to dodge it!" (rolled a 4) "Now finish it off with Overheat!!!"

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.
Doodleshark
Pokémon Master

Post by Doodleshark »

If that didn't finish me, I don't know what will...
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Doodleshark
Pokémon Master

Post by Doodleshark »

... *Pokes Opal with a hockey stick.*
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Blastotoise
Pokémon Legend

Post by Blastotoise »

I pick odd
Weepitang - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Steel; Abilities: Clear Body, Chlorophyll; Attacks: Take Down, Vine Whip, Psychic, Wrap. Level 17

............ - Gender: Male; Type: Fighting, Flying; Abilities: Guts, Inner Focus; Attacks: Leech Life, Leer, Low Kick, Revenge. Level 15

Sudonette - Gender: Male; Type: Rock, Ghost; Abilities: Insomnia, Rock Head; Attacks: Knock Off, Copycat,Rock throw, Curse. level 5

Metarion(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Grass, Metal; Abilities: Shield Dust, Sturdy; Attacks: Metal Claw, Tackle, Mud-Slap, Headbutt. Level 8

Shieldyu(SDC) - Gender: Male; Type: Water, Ground; Abilities: Sturdy, Natural Cure; Attacks: Tackle, Protect, Rapid Spin, take down. Level 5

Lola - Gender: Female; Type: Psychic, Flying; Abilities: Inner Focus, Synchronize; Attacks: Teleport, Leech Life, Leer

Silver wrote:I love you The n00b. You don't have to be jealous of actual n00bs. There's only room in my heart for you. I'm just... disappointed that you left me for so long. It was lonely... you promised you'd write to me, but you never did... the months passed by, and I still thought of you every day, but you never called. I never got any letters from you.

So eventually, I started to lose faith... I thought you had been killed in that terrible, terrible war. Or maybe that you had forgotten about me. It's been so long, you probably found another girl over there... I never stopped loving you, but I didn't think you cared about me anymore, so welcoming you back just would have been too painful for me... I'm sorry. I'm glad you've come back home *sniff*

Cheezdude
Pokémon Master

Post by Cheezdude »

As long as I'll have Marley to battle, cute is mine.

My tunes :-)