It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:34 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:37 am 
Gym Leader

Sallym locked hir naginata with the sword, easily parrying this attack despite it's strenght, a shockwave of power sparking from the blow.

"And I though this was going to be boring...but you forgot one very important thing, I can hurt your souls and minds as easily as your body...beside..."

Shauni fell grasped by behind with hands so strong that they could shatter adamantium. Another Sally had materialized behind the Shaunimera and threw her at a wall nearby, making her see that this Sally look like an extremely muscular giant tigergirl wearing very heavy armor over all of hir body before the latter uttered a quip toward Good Girl that shi had troubles holding.

"I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!"

The armored Sally promptly vanished while Sallym smiled. "All joking aside, I feel like experimenting..."

(Good Girl=doggette=bitch, get it? >.>)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:11 am 
Articuno

Shauni sat up from her forced impact on the floor. She smiled, and whipped dirt from her face
“Our will is strong and our power infinite” she spoke again. This time she quickly stood, and then jumped up.

”Let’s try that again shall we! Except this time I think I will try taking your head!”

She repeated the same attack, this time aiming at the second sally. Suddenly, there was a hazy light surrounding Shauni, as she dived down, her body formed two additional arms on her right hand side, effetely increasing her attack three fold.

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:25 am 
Gym Leader

Where stood Juggersally mere moments earlier, the one known as Fred was put here just as Shaunimera struck, created from the memories of Aketchi-san that involved a certain gender-changing wand. Instead of being harmed he melded with the arms and was forcefully added to the collective of minds inhabiting Shaunimera's body.

Meanwhile Sallym gathered energy within hir body, muttering "Spiritual Force of the Burning Flame..."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:37 am 
Articuno

True Shauni suddenly blushed, but that was the only physical change that could be seen after her merger with Fred

She looked over to the remaining Sally. The extra arms disappeared into mist.

Shauni hit the ground and produced a wall from the earth that blocked Sally's view of her.

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:49 am 
Gym Leader

Sallym's attack shot up straight into the sky before somehow appearing right above Shaunimera, crashing down on her and trying to paralyze, mute, sleeping and poisoning her while one of her mind become confused.

Her enemy's laugh could be heard from the other side of the earth wall. "I expected a...bigger change but your inaction balanced my mood."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:10 am 
Articuno

True Shauni shuck for a moment, but having four minds inhabit one body allowed her to quickly recover from any mental attack. The poison however was not as quickly recovered from.

She shuck as the intrusive formula of deadly venom rush threw her veins.

"Rats...this stuff is toxic" she cursed.

The body flocculated and suddenly Shauni had changed forms. Instead of the Shauni hybrid, she now took the form of a huge, purple crested serpent.
The snake suck for a bit, but after a few seconds, she was able to create an anti-venom using her now natural immune system.

"That wasssss a dirty trick!" she protested.

The wall still stood in place for now, but that fact did little to comfort Shauni. The snake suddenly became hazy and Shauni transformed again, returning to her previous form, this time clad in a miko kimono.

"I've had enough of this!" she yelled.

She charged forward and desecrated the wall with one fist.
She continued her momentum, towards Sally.

"Let’s try a different trick!"

Suddenly Shauni split into 8 separate bodies, all the same, all charging forward.
"Shadow Clones!" she yelled, ignoring the fact she'd stolen the attack from the Naroto anime.

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:53 am 
Gym Leader

Sallym raised an eyebrow at the incoming Shaunimera who then split into clones. "Eight?" Not really wanting tell to the Chimera of Five Shaunies (not 4: Fred, Aketchi-san, Good Girl, Shauni-sama and her reincarnation) that she is wrong in her count nor having the time to sort out which is the true one.

"Dark Fry!" Unholy energies expanded from hir in a nova fashion, not doing much damage but enough to hurt and more importantly help tell which is the real hybrid as shi get in a defensive position.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:28 pm 
Articuno

((there not real clones. there 'shadow clones'. There not solid copies, and I did also say I can take any form. that means any number of copies of myself.))

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:07 pm 
Gym Leader

((Exactly...see which Shaunies have the spells pass right through them.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:08 pm 
Gym Leader

Sally, bored out of hir mind waiting, decided to kill Shauni with a drainage ditch. The end.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5