It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:14 am 
Gym Leader

(I have to point out that Sally can be in multiple places at the same time.)

Death. A fascinating word to say the least. The mere mention of it can create so many different emotions in human beings that it always pick my curiosity to hear them talk about it. However, when you mention death...you also mention souls, what makes us what we are. Our very beings are contained in those small essences and are the reason why revival magic works.

This day I will give a second chance to such a soul...and at the same time see if she can cooperate nicely with her other selves from adjacent universes. I had some troubles with one of them...but I asked Gadigan politely so he didn't mind.

What was once known as Shauni-Sama was drifting casually, trying to find peace despite her latest fight. Even if she was much better than before...she still couldn't pass on. This is why my voice could be heard by her.
"Shauni-sama I presume?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:47 am 
Articuno

The essence that was Shauni-sama shifted, her uncomfortable attempt to block the voice speaking to her apparent.

“Do not draw me from death once again. I have no desire for rebirth”

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:03 am 
Gym Leader

"Is that so? What if your rebirth was of which you long so much for: a normal life, free of any curse."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:17 am 
Articuno

The spirit shifted from uncomfortable to mild irritation “Many have offered me the same promise…but they always crumble into dust…or the price is too great…”

There was a pause while she though, then her voice was more of an innocent interest than a condescending ego trip as it had just been.
“Who am I even conversing with?”

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:49 am 
Gym Leader

"I am many things, I am what oppose the rigid Order of the multiverse...basically I am one of many incarnations of Chaos. Though random my vows are always kept...and my prices are small compared to the rewards. All I ask is one last fight from you. Show me how much you'd love to live a normal life. The twist is that you are not alone."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:16 am 
Articuno

Shauni-sama began to laugh “I know to well what it is to be an incarnation…your life is not your own to live…things are expected of you…your supposed to act a certain way…”

There was a moment of silence “I do not see the harm in one more battle…even if all that awaits me is oblivion, as it would have done anyway. Stat your terms and I will either agree or decline. Who will I be battling? Who will be my allies?”

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:56 am 
Gym Leader

"And that is why it's good to have Chaos on your side: nothing is expected of you. But back to my terms...your opponent will be me. Your allies will be..." A chuckle could be heard, interrupting my sentence.

"Well...you'll see, but you'll probably be surprised. They're quite competent though. My only requirement is that neither you nor your allies shall hold back."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:17 am 
Articuno

Shauni-sama smiled “Your going to bring in alternatives aren’t you? You’re planning on the forbidden…more than one Shauni to exist at once…”

There was the clear sense Shauni-sama was amused “I sense that I will battle ‘by myself’ but not alone. My conclusion is the only explanation”

There was a moment of silence.
“I accept your terms.”

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:32 am 
Gym Leader

"There are of course more than one Shauni, you are the fourth and last I recruit for this. Glad to have you join the party."

Shauni-Sama felt transported to what looked like a waiting room. In it was two persons that looked similar to her and had red bobbles, the first had a cybernetic eye and the second was hugging a pair of Chobies. The lack of fourth Shauni puzzled her until she saw a little dog dressed like a kunoichi, sporting ninja weapons and red bobbles.

"Hi Shauni, this is Shauni, Shauni and Shauni. Shaunies, meet Shauni."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:42 am 
Articuno

The Shauni with the cybernetic eye stood up first and introduced herself
"My name is Shauni Aketchi, of the Dravis/ Aketchi line. For the purposes of this battle you may refer to me as Aketchi-san, to avoid any confusion".

The Shauni holding the Chobies stood up next, and extended an arm. "I'm Shauni...um...well, I guess I’m YOUR reincarnation...so I guess you get to use the name more than me..." she looked sad for a moment and looked away. Suddenly her eyes lit up and she looked back at her predecessor "You can call me San if you like. At this point in time I’ve not really accepted the name yet anyway"

The little dog dressed like a kunoichi, sporting ninja weapons and red bobbles on her ears introduced herself
"Woof" she announced

San laughed "We have just been calling her Good Girl."

Good Girl frowned.

Shauni-sama nodded "As I seem to be the eldest of us...I will take the name Shauni-sama. You will address me as such"

San nodded "Yes sir."

Aketchi-san frowned "You’re kinda vain, you know that sugar? What kind of person introduces themselves with 'sama'"

Shauni-sama frowned.

Good Girl woofed again.

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:02 pm 
Gym Leader

"Actually Aketchi-san is the eldest, she's a little more over twenty years old by now. Kunoishauni is next at a healthy four years old, Shauni-Sama is two and Minishauni is less than a year old."

I laughed happily at this turn of event for the supposed elder before giving off a smile to the youngest one.

"Don't be sad though, while young you sure have good leadership capabilities and care much for your monsters. A good general is as valuable as a good warrior in battle, right Shauni-chan?" I looked back at Shauni-Sama while saying that last bit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:53 am 
Articuno

Shauni-sama scolds “In chronological terms, I AM THE ELDEST. In the canon comic story line I’ve been dead for 20 years and I was 12 when I died. Therefore I am 32. The reincarnation is 2 days old, the BA Shauni would be my junior by a few years and as you said, the dog is 4.”

San laughed nervously. Aketchi-san just frowned.

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:10 am 
Gym Leader

A sweatdrop could be clearly seen on my face. "Huh...I am exactly 10 398 years old, so try to be a little more humble about your age, mkay?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:34 am 
Articuno

Shauni-sama also had a sweatdrop appear on her face. “I’m not exactly proud of the fact I’m over 30…”

Go to ROM the Comic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:08 am 
Gym Leader

"That's good! Now..." I looked back at the one with the little Chobies. "Minishauni, what monsters do you currently have? I may give you a glimpse of the future if they're not up to the job right now if you catch my drift."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next