It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:10 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:05 am 
Pokémon Master

Welcome to Pebble Version Combat all! It's just like Battle arena, but, it's a fight until there's only one standing.

Basically what this is, is that you, your character (so I would be Celebifly the creature) from the forum or what you're best known as will be fighting. It's like battle arena, but there's an ending.

Here's the run through; if you want to participate, just post saying so. After we get enough people, I will make the main thread. In that thread, there will be a posting order. Your first post will be yourself introducing your character. Then after everyone has done that, and posted, we go back to the top of the posting order and start fighting. And all posts can be either a third person post or like a battle arena post.

And of course, there will be rules. Very fair rules.
1. NO killing unless you get permission from that chracter you want to kill off (ei; if I PM MK to kill the kirby, and he says okah, I'm allowed to post saying that lil' ol' Celebifly kicked him out cold of the battle)
2. no godmoding/power playing (no attacks that can hit everyone and not leave a scratch on you, no going on a killing spree, using god like powers, dodging every attack, etc)
3. Healing takes up your whole turn.
4. You're not allowed to bring people back from the dead UNLESS, you sacrifice something (Equal trade!) So like, all your limbs basically.
5. You can't control other people's characters unless you have permission (see rule one)
6.If you don't post withen a week when it's your turn to post, your character will be eleminated, and if you want to be brought back in, see rule 4
7. One creature per person
8. I'd perfer if went under your Pebble Version identity (I mean I'm Celebifly, I would enter as the creature. I wouldn't enter as one of my role paly characters named Fay)

I think i have everything covered. I, of course, am signing up.

This will eventually be turned into a discussion thread, so if you wanna make comments or post ideas, go right ahead!

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>This will be open for registration for a week or so, just to say =)
</span></span>

Current enlistments:
Celebifly-Celebifly creatures (same powers as ROM Celebifly)
Mash
Josiah-ROM monster
Stevenson
Silver
Shadowman
Shauni-light magic and dark magic
Elyssa_Sylverwyng-Dragon Creature

Last edited by Celebifly on Mon Mar 26, 2007 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:15 pm 
Blaziken Level 100

COUNT ME IN! YEEEHAW!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:34 pm 
Mew

I'll join. But it seems like we should have a moderator or something decide KOs. If it's only by mutual concent no one is ever gonna die...

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:12 pm 
Shiny Wobbuffet Prince

6: NO BURNING FINGERS!

Oh, I'm sorry, that isn't really a rule. But yeah, I'll join.

Foment: (verb) To excite or arouse, i.e. 2014's Week of Randomness hopes to foment some activity on the forums.

Stevenson's Latin Phrase of the Week:

Brutum Fulmen: (senseless thunderbolt) This phrase, coined by Pliny the elder, is used to refer to an empty threat.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:31 pm 
Shiny Pidgeot King

Yeah, sure, what the heck I'm in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:48 pm 
Gym Leader

If I join, can I have my pet Lesser-Chan?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:33 pm 
Pokémon Master

Combat creatures? Sure as long as they follow rules....or...

6 1/2: If you have a creature/pet-either they attack on your turn or you. You both can't attack at the same time.

And Josiah, I will be moderating and be fair. You can trust ol' Celebifly. If I get KO'd, I will be Ko'd ^^

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:00 am 
Articuno

I'll join

"Shauni fell down a drainage ditch and died. That was the end of her pokemon journey. "--Shauni

Go to ROM the Comic

Image Image Image Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:56 am 
Mew

So... Since creatures are allowed can I have my ROM monsters?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:43 am 
Pokémon Master

ROM monsters is a little too much. ROM monster seems fine.

But I don't want to turn this into a 'everyone has a creature, which will just be an ROM fight, but with only one creature'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:14 pm 
Gym Leader

I'll bring in Kevin Dravis and the Lesser Neovorid then.
Don't worry he can fight pretty well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:47 pm 
Mew

Yeah, don't want everyone with monsters. I just figured that since we're supposed to be fighting as our forum persona I'll probably end up as ROM Josiah. Now I just need to decide which monster to bring...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:32 pm 
Blaziken

Can I join in, and bring Alisman my white dragon?

<!--QuoteBegin--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--><a href='http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm' target='_blank'><br>Dice Roller</a><br>Just so I know I can find it...lol :D<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='signature'><!--QuoteEEnd--><br><br>Nialla: 6 Wins, 0 Losses (Tackle, Bubble, Wing Attack, Gust)<br>Stephanie: 2 wins, 0 losses (Peck, Charm, Sing)<br><br><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><a href='http://www.freewebs.com/elyssa_sylverwyng' target='_blank'>Marple Moop</a>:</span> the site of randomness, and the stuff that used to be here...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:49 am 
Pokémon Master

Elyssa_Sylverwyng wrote:
Can I join in, and bring Alisman my white dragon?

You shall be the last person with a monster.

If I let anyne else with one, no one gets any. Sounds fair? I'm not trying to be mean, just reasonable ^^
-hides-

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:20 am 
Blaziken

Actually, he's not a fighting dragon, because he's about 1 inch (2.54 cm) in height. He mainly just sits on my shoulder and growls.

<!--QuoteBegin--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td><b>QUOTE</b> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--><a href='http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm' target='_blank'><br>Dice Roller</a><br>Just so I know I can find it...lol :D<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span class='signature'><!--QuoteEEnd--><br><br>Nialla: 6 Wins, 0 Losses (Tackle, Bubble, Wing Attack, Gust)<br>Stephanie: 2 wins, 0 losses (Peck, Charm, Sing)<br><br><span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><a href='http://www.freewebs.com/elyssa_sylverwyng' target='_blank'>Marple Moop</a>:</span> the site of randomness, and the stuff that used to be here...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next