It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:03 am 
Mew

"I don't think I've been here before..." Josiah commented as he and Virgo slid of Midnight Wing. Returning the large bird to its card, he surveyed the area. Tall grass covered the valley, making the crumbling gray stone remains that littered the lanscape stand out. Jagged mountain peaks surrounded the entire valley, cutting it off from the rest of the world.

"Really?" Virgo feined surprise. "And here I thought you were the expert on everything in this world."

"Well you have to admit this place is pretty out of the way and in the middle of some pretty steep mountains. Seems like an odd place for all these ruins though. Maybe they were originally supposed to be part of an optional dungeon or something that never got finished."

"Are you sure this is the right place?"

"Yep. Some people I know who fly over these mountains a lot mentioned seeing something strange up here. Probably just a rare type of monster but I figured it wouldn't hurt to check it out, just to be safe."

"Like you ever need an excuse to explore new areas." she smiled. "Ok, let's look around."

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:09 am 
Gym Leader

Not far from here, a familiar tiger-patterned anthropomorphic lady was phased in the ground and seemed quite angry.

"Can't have a vacation without people bothering me...at least those guys learned after the first few fireballs. But...but...oooooh! A main character! I'm so going to have fun!"

A sound of broken glass emanated from Josiah, neither him nor his companion can tell what happened exactly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:29 am 
Mew

"Well, something is here." Josiah and Virgo both stopped at the sound. He held up a card but didn't do anything with it yet. As a precaution, Virgo used Divine Gift to raise their attack and defense. "Who's there?" Josiah called loudly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:31 am 
Gym Leader

A voice resonated in both of their heads.

"So you are Josiah and Virgo Lebowitz, right?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:11 am 
Mew

Josiah and Virgo glanced at each other. "Well, you're part right." Josiah replied. "Since you seem to know who we are why not drop the psychic tricks and introduce yourself? There isn't any point in hiding."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:20 am 
Gym Leader

Sally's chuckle could be heard from all around them, not being from a single source but coming from the area itself.

"You want to know who I am but you don't even know what I am...where would be the fun in simply telling you? In any case...you're mine now, you can't escape."

Their amulets turning to a fine powdery dust seemed to back this last statement.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:56 pm 
Mew

Josiah frowned. She shouldn't have been able to do that. For that matter she shouldn't have known about the pendants. "Maybe you don't know as much as you think. You sound pretty confident but it could be that you're the one who can't escape." Josiah replied as the pendants suddenly reformed. Then, using the card in his hand, he transformed into Perfect Light. Normally he prefered to start out with his monsters instead of a transformation but, there was something strange about this opponent, whoever she was. "Now, are you going to show yourself or am I going to have to force you to come out?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:12 pm 
Gym Leader

(Gonna try first-person posts now)
"Awww you reformed your little amulet, that's not fair." I was rather annoyed at this small turn of event, but it was true I only destroyed their necklaces...I did nothing to prevent him from remaking then, oh well if it makes him happy...

"But in any case, teasing me isn't such a good idea." I chuckled, really he didn't know what he was against and it delighted me. Barely using a shard of my power to create immense fireballs in the air, all spread out over the area, I shouted "Overlord's Wrath!" before sending them all crashing at the duo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:08 pm 
Mew

((A little odd considering that I'm doing third person but whatever.))

Josiah and Virgo immediately took to the air, easily evading the fireballs. "Tch, fine. If you're not going to come out we'll make you come out. But don't say I didn't warn you."

"Shadows of Heaven!" Virgo held her arms up towards the sky as large beams of light began to rain down across the entire valley.

Meanwhile, the air around Josiah suddenly filled with hundreds of light infused swords. "Sword Trick!" he yelled as they too began to rain down on the ground below.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:12 pm 
Gym Leader

I appeared behind the duo while they were busy attacking what was already devoid of life, chuckling at how weak those beams and swords didn't even get close to harming me.

"Peashooters...seems like I'll have to kill you slowly then."

With only a wave of my hand the temperature of the whole valley began to drop dramatically, ice crystals forming everywhere as I grinned with my arms crossed over my chest. Despite the freezing cold I'm not harmed in the slightest...being immortal does have it's advantage.

"Zero Kelvin, I hope the stay isn't comfortable for you light ones.

(0 Kelvin=-273,15 Celsius, in other words absolute zero)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:44 pm 
Mew

"So there you are." Josiah and Virgo turned, getting their first look at their attacker. "And I'm afraid your information is still flawed." The tempreature began to rise once again, quickly returning to its initial state. "A little cold isn't going to bother us."

"Heavenly Spear!" Virgo attacked.

Josiah followed immediately, coming from a different angle. "Perfect Mirror Slice!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:57 pm 
Gym Leader

...now I was slightly annoyed. I really need to make a mental note to actually lock my things in place...in any case I watch with my hands over my chest, giggling at how slow and predictable their movements are to me. More importantly, the fact that they keep trying to hurt me makes me warm all over.

Not even bothering with Virgo's attack, I turned around to face Josiah and waited for the right split second...to grab his sword before pulling him toward me, following with a powerful knee to the stomach. I then stand back and laugh heartilly.

"Surprised someone can be so fast you can't even see them move?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:29 pm 
Mew

"Ugh..." Josiah certainly hadn't been expecting her to grab a blade. Was her skin that hard or did she just not care? "So you're fast." he replied, quickly recovering from the attack. "So am I. Speed of Light! And," he held up a card, "Supreme Haste!"
((Speed of Light: Majorly boosts the party's (Josiah and Virgo's) speed.))

Meanwhile, responding to a silent message from Josiah, Virgo raised her hands and fired the legendary Mecha Overdrive attack the stranger's back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:00 pm 
Gym Leader

I knew I was slowly seeding fear in his mind...now to kick that up a notch.

As soon as Virgo fired her wave I appeared behind her and grabbed her shoulder with my hand, green unknown energy flowing from it as her soul was drained, hiding it in myself and sending it to a pocket dimension yet looking as if I fed on it.

"Mmmm...her soul sure is tasty."

I grinned while Virgo's soul appeared in a kind of lounge, the only objects in the room being four sofas surrounding a replica of the battlefield, a small version of everyone being there and looking as if it was a zoomed out TV.
"Welcome to my pocket dimension, please enjoy your short stay. Please note you cannot communicate or go to Josiah at the moment. All attacks are also nullified here, mine included."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:18 pm 
Mew

"Virgo, return!" Josiah pulled out her card as the creature began its attack. Unfortunately, it wasn't quite fast enough. But, as Virgo's body slumped and returned to the card, he could hear her voice echoing faintly in his mind, the card greatly strengthening their normal connection.

"Don't listen to her. I'm fine. But I don't think I can wake up until she's been defeated." The voice was fading rapidly. "I can't maintain the link... Sorry, see you soon..."

As Virgo's voice faded away entirely, Josiah glared at the strange girl. "I don't know who you are, why you're here, who why you seem to be doing your best to make me angry. I know you're lying but regardless, you're really starting to get on my nerves so I'm gonna end this quickly." He held up all his monster cards and there was a brilliant flash of light. When the light faded, Josiah had transformed in Ultima Rainbow. With the transformation complete, he immediately activated his Syphon Touch spell card. "Ok, let's do this."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next