It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 11:16 am 
Mew

Josiah restored his armor and unmerged. "A wish?" he shared a look with Virgo. "We've really got everything we need." he paused for a moment. "Although, I suppose I wouldn't mind being able to visit Earth again and see how things are since I left. Maybe an item that would let me open and close a portal between Orca and Earth."

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 2:36 pm 
Gym Leader

Sally though for a few moments before nodding. "That is a good wish...however I have my own condition to this: the first time you open the portal all of your friends who came from Earth plus Shauni must travel to Earth within half an hour or the portal will vanish forever."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:39 am 
Mew

"I have no objections to brining my friends, I would offer them the oppertunity anyway, but I would like to know the reason behind the condition. Also, keep in mind that even if we go back for a visit, none of us intend to stay on Earth, we were offered the chance to leave Orca behind and return to our old lives several times and we refused, this is our home now. Finally, I would rather not force anyone to go if they don't want to. Would it be acceptable if I offered them all the choice of going or not going?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:13 am 
Gym Leader

Shi took a solemn tone as shi answered with a "No." but then winked and added "Though they have to come through it, they don't have to stay on the other side."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 1:30 am 
Mew

"I suppose that would work. Although I'd still like to know the reason behind this."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:47 am 
Gym Leader

"I won't tell, so...guess I should get you back to the real Orca."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:13 am 
Mew

"That would be appreciated."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:48 pm 
Gym Leader

Shi nod and Josiah suddenly realize that all the damage that occured during the fight are now gone. "Welcome back home."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:06 am 
Mew

"Thanks. Well, I'd guess Virgo and I should get going." Josiah summoned Midnight Wing and climbed on. "It's been, interesting... It's not often I have to go all out like that."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:48 am 
Gym Leader

"The item will be ready here when you return, though the ruins will have to go, I take it you don't mind them very much."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:02 pm 
Mew

"I guess not. They don't seem to serve any real purpose and it's not like there's a lack of ruins in this world." Josiah replied as Midnight Wing rose up into the air. "Goodbye and thanks for the portal!"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:57 pm 
Gym Leader

Sally got to work, ignoring the movie reference that Josiah just made and started to erase the ruins from existence, the valley's ground becoming flat and even before creating a gargantuan magic circle to fill up the area. Said circle will be able to make a two-way portal to Earth and only Earth if Josiah or Sally commands it, they are also able to close it at will.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5