It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:17 pm 
Mew

"You're the one that's trying to make people angry, not me. I'm merely stating what I see."

"Shadow Swap!" Josiah and Sally switched places once more. "Say what you want, I know this isn't Orca and I've known it for a lot longer than you think. And if my attacks are so weak, why are you going to so much trouble to avoid them? You're powerful, probably more powerful than anyone else I've fought, but you won't win any friends the way you act. I'm tired of your tricks and your attitude. I don't care if you're more powerful than I am, I won't give up!"

My signature site. Because ripping off Silver's ideas is fun.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:28 pm 
Gym Leader

I decided to endure the brunt of the attack, just to shut him up. Staying silent as my divinity was assaulted by the explosion, I stood here when it died down. A single drop of blood left my cheek, my hand touching the wound before I look at the small patch of blood on my fingers.

"See? You are weak. And if you won't submit..."

An enormous barrier formed itself around the mountains, preventing any escape.

"Despite overwhelming odds, I will be forced to finish you off along with everyone else on this world. But hey, you said it yourself, they're copies so they don't matter! *Giggle*"

"Nevermind the fact that they too have emotions!" I added sarcastically.

"I offered you popcorn, but you didn't say if you accepted it."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:03 am 
Mew

"That's not what I said and that's the attitude that's ticking me off!" Josiah replied angrily. "I don't care if this isn't Orca, I'm still not going to let you hurt innocent people and I'm going to save Virgo! So what if you're more powerful than I am? If I can hurt you then I have a chance of beating you and I won't give up no matter how small that chance is! I didn't come here looking for a fight. You're the one who attacked innocent people who were passing by and you're the one who attacked Virgo and I. If you want to fight then fine, we'll fight. Just stop involving others and drop the stupid head games, they're not working."

"No I don't want any popcorn, thanks." Virgo muttered then her voice rose. "You're holding me prisoner while trying to kill the man I love and a lot of people who have nothing to do with this. If you're not going to let me out or give me any straight answers then leave me alone so I can find a way to get out of here myself and help Josiah."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 1:16 am 
Gym Leader

A sarcastic pout was all he could draw from me with this answer. "So because you had to use two Legionnaires at point blank range to scratch my 1% form you're all tough? And I do not know who are those innocent that you speak of, I attacked nobody that is innocent...yet..so please enlighten me."

I smiled upon my opponent. "Or were you referring to yourself? I assure you that you're not an innocent at all, yet Virgo is so I kept her safe."

"You can't escape from here and I am free to threat my creations however I desire." I smiled at Virgo: "I am also not responsible if your love get killed or if you see yourself as a prisoner, so if I was you I'd relax."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:45 am 
Mew

Quote:
"Can't have a vacation without people bothering me...at least those guys learned after the first few fireballs. But...but...oooooh! A main character! I'm so going to have fun!"

"Shooting fireballs at people who happened to fly near this area doesn't count as attacking innocents? As you just said you were going to destroy everyone on this world. Do you even think about what you're saying?' Josiah shook his head. He was getting tired of trying to reason with her. "Look, I don't know what you think I did, I don't know who you are, why you're here, or why you're doing what you are. I know you're stronger than me but that doesn't matter. If I have to fight you to protect the people I care about then I will, it's as simple as that.

Ignoring Sally, Virgo began probing the surrounding area with her magic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:37 am 
Gym Leader

Virgo sense absolutely nothing, not even the ambient elements or anything. "Suit yourself." Were my words as I dug my hand into a popcorn bowl to eat it's delicious content.

"First of all, you're not supposed to have heard that. Secondly, I never actually harmed anyone. Finally...I have never met someone so stubborn in all my life, and you behaved exactly as I though you would."

I raised my hand toward Josiah and charged energy through it, not being of any known element to him but not having time to ponder it. My whole body began to charge the ground from above until I struck Orca with a crushing punch, all my strenght concentrated in my arm.

The shock made the whole planet tremble but didn't seem to do anything else...but it was my goal since I simply stood up and looked at the floating Josiah.

"I can stop this planet from exploding in a wonderful maelstrom of divine power but...why would I save you? Even when you know you will lose you keep fighting, thinking that somehow you will keep up...your wife told me that you psyche yourself up to be stronger, which is good but is devastating when you actually do lose. Beside...it make you fight stuff that clearly outclass you. Now, the only thing that the great Josiah Lebowitz should ask himself is: does he feel lucky?""

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:22 am 
Mew

((Josiah didn't hear Sally speaking. He heard about it from the people she attacked. Which is why he came out here in the first place.))

Josiah faced her fearlessly. "This isn't the real Orca so I can't undo what you just did, but I can still try and make you. For all that you think you know, you don't understand me at all. What do you expect me to do? Give up, say you're too strong, and let you do what you want to this place, to Virgo, and to my Orca? What would be the point in that? I've fought many opponenets that have been stronger than me. I've beaten some of them but I've lost as well. Losing itself doesn't bother me. If I lose then I'll just train harder and do my best the next time. No one wins every battle but that's no reason not to try, if you give up halfway through you learn nothing. I don't care if I lose when it's only my pride at stake, I'm not so insecure that it'd bother me. If this was just a simple duel then maybe I would have put it to a stop by now, said that you're too strong, and offered to fight you again when I grew stronger. But when lives are at stake, especially the lives of those I care about, I won't give up and I won't stop fighting. I'll do everything I can to save them." As Josiah spoke his was eveloped in a glow of golden light, having silently used Favor of the Gods. "I'm not "great", I'm just a ordinary gamer from another world who did what he had to do to stay alive and help his friends. But, to answer your question, yes I feel very lucky."

Unable to sense anything useful, Virgo began letting her magic power build. She had an idea. It was a long shot, but she had to give it a try.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 9:34 am 
Gym Leader

"That is an intriguing answer to say the least...yet...I never planned to actually hurt you, Virgo, your Orca or mine." I smiled. "Your reply is satisfactory and my planet-busting punch never occured, thus feel free to show me just how strong you are."

My hand waved at Josiah, signalling him to come. "Make me feel how the best of Orca fight when he is without restrains."

"You look bored...wanna join the fight?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:43 am 
Mew

"You're a strange person..." Josiah replied. "Anyway, if that's what you want..." He began gathering energy. "Legionairre Blade!" Josiah brought his swords together in a flash of light as they combined into a large rainbow colored swallow type weapon.
((Legionairre Blade: Similiar to Overdrive Blade but powered by Legionairre instead of Mecha Overdrive.))

"Of course I would." Although Virgo was glad to see that the situation had changed, she was still rather exasperated by Sally.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 2:38 pm 
Gym Leader

"The Darth Maul approach...interesting."

I cracked my knuckles eagerly, wanting to know how long he would last even with the backup of his loved one. After proper stretching I get myself in a fighting stance as my whole body began to radiate an element unknown to Josiah.

Virgo suddenly find herself poofed in next to Josiah.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:41 am 
Mew

"Glad to see you're back." Josiah smiled.

"I knew you couldn't manage without me. We going full power?"

"Might as well." There was a flash as Virgo merged with Josiah, increasing Ultima Rainbow's power. "Ok, this is me at my strongest. Although it's not the most strategic way to fight so I don't do it often." Suddenly he shot towards Sally and attacked with Perfect Mirror Slice.
((This is Perfect Mirror Slice use the Legionairre Blade instead of the usual twin light elemental swords.))

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:57 am 
Gym Leader

Dashing toward him, I noticed how much faster and stronger he felt...maybe he could even pose a threat to this form...but nevertheless I deflected most of his blows with my hands and the rest I ensured they didn't hit anything important...going defensive is certainly the last thing I want to do with him so I added my legs to the mix, making them kick him while the rest of my body keep him busy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:02 am 
Mew

With a weapon that could both attack and defend at the same time, combined with his speed, Sally's kicks didn't pose much of a problem. As Josiah continued to use Perfect Mirror Slice, his wings began to glow a multitude of colors, slowly getting brigther and brighter...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:54 am 
Gym Leader

I knew he was up to something...those wings...I'll pre-empt him instead!
Shi kept hir onslaught of fists and feets on Josiah but suddenly 3 other Sallies appeared: one to his left, one to his right and one behind him. They all released a near-instant explosion of Fate energy centered on Josiah.

(Quadruple Judgment of Fate: ignore defence and resistance, does no damage to Sally, does extreme damage to everything else)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 11:21 am 
Mew

Seeing the other Sally's appear, Josiah used Rainbow Barrier, blocking a decent amount of the attack. Suddenly he flew out of the midst of the blast, shooting straight at the original Sally, his entire body glowing. He took a one handed swing at her with the Legionairre balde then threw a punch with the other hand.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next